Pnp Disloyality

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Aster was online maybe 5 min during your op. He posted a few CS landing times and we sniped them. Otherwise you were attacking an inactive. He is a very good player, but you caught him at a bad time. You guys even said yourselves that there was no defense in many of the cities you took. Has that ever been the case when you've revolted other active TNE members in our core?

I didn't take a city from Anax in that op. I took one from Babacool. Did she give that away?

Sorry, I didn't plan the recent op.

Your reply isn't mean, is just your point of view.

DeletedUser30111

We revolted probably almost 30+ cities and constantly attacked him, then he went into VM a few days later, I'd bet he was overwhlemed rather than didn't bother getting on. Also I could say the same about Baba's city, she wasn't able to be on at the time, so you got lucky. Doesn't mean anything, both are active experienced players. And my point about your op a week ago was that it wasn't succesful and you were bragging about it, you guys took 3 cities that would not have been given away anyways.

And I kinda figured that was you Mal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30967

No I think it means we didn't coddle him like Mal did.....Those 2 are great friends and he left right when she came back....I suspect his return had more to do with her than anything else....

I prefer to call it having age appropriate expectations ;) As far as I know, my being back was a surprise to Lep when he came back to TNE :) Actually everything that happened after my return was just coincidental timing....

I am rather disappointed to read that NR members 'always knew' the pact would be broken and entered into it expecting such- it's rather disheartening.

Many of you know we did not resurrect TNE because we wanted to leave NR- but rather because it was the only option available that didn't involve imploding NR from the inside after Muwa woke up one morning and decided he hated me for some mysterious reason he never cared to share. While I know what precipitated that, and the conversations we had prior to it and can easily draw a logical conclusion (which I did and shared with about 5 people) the full reasons behind it are known only to Muwa. And I think everyone that felt the climate between us can agree it was the best thing for all involved at the time.

When TNE was resurrected, I expected that at some point in the future we would all be under the same roof again, after Muwa got over whatever he was mad about, or decided to say what it was and clear the air. I assumed Hyper/ISIS/VV/MCo, et el would all continue to merge into one alliance and we (TNE and NR) would continue to fight them into the WW's. And at some point, TNE and NR would once again be one alliance. Obviously that is not what happened- but that NR entered into the pact, expecting and hoping for a different outcome than that is a real eye opener. I'd always assumed that at some point, the air between Muwa and I would be cleared and we'd be one alliance again. Since my return, he's made it clear he's no intention of clearing the air, the pact was broken, and at this point it is what it is....

Everything Babs said about NR being a refuge for people who just want to play, I believe to be true. I'm glad Lep had a place to go when he needed it and wasn't left with his only option to be quitting. I hope that is something about NR that will never change. NR was a refuge for those of us who eventually formed TNE, when NR had only 15 members, when we needed to leave IWW. Muwa took a chance on me and my little group when he gave us a home the first time and he did it no questions asked. I knew him, Sable, and a few others from the IWW pact with their old alliance and have been friends with them since the first weeks of the game. There are many people in NR I considered and still consider friends. Coming back to a world where we are now on opposite sides has been a rather big adjustment for me to wrap my head around.

I will say that for me, the true testament to NR's character is how they handled my return. I was discovered, hiding out in a little rim alliance, with an itty bitty 3k city. They could have quickly and easily squashed me, but instead, decided to leave me alone so I'd have a chance to build up enough to really play again. Muwa was in VM, I don't know if that decision would have happened had he been around, or if he'd have honored it if I hadn't taken over OBC's account prior to his return from VM. Yes, there are sometimes with somethings, I've questioned what NR was doing, but over-all, they tend to do the 'right' thing.

Admittedly, I don't like that TNE and NR are fighting. I wasn't here for everything that led up to it, and it doesn't sit well with me. Given that ISIS ghosted and MCo disbanded, there really is no option for TNE and NR to fight anyone else but each other, but hopefully it can be done in fun, on friendly terms, and not devolve into something less....I was friends with several people in MCo and VV while we were fighting them, I hope this war with NR will be no different.

And Sable- for the record those attacks from the North from OBC were from me ;) Not that you had much to worry about with a 29 hour CS trip- was nothing more than a love tap :p

DeletedUser

Well, I think this thread answers the other one by Mal on what profile the return has come lol

DeletedUser30111

I think you may have misread something, or I missed someone say it, but NR definitely didn't enter into the pact expecting it to be broken. We fought with TNE as total allies for the while time we were fighting MI. I'm not sure about the timing of things or the exact circumstances, but it was some time around their collapse that communications between leaders seemed strained and there were worries. Then we found out about ISIS blackmailing TNE and were worried, then once ISIS ghosted we expected the pact to be broken, purely because simming for 8 months was not an option. That being said we had no designs on breaking the pact. I imagine if Lep hadn't done so things would have become more and more strained until someone else broke the NR-TNE pact or more likely the KA-TNE deal

DeletedUser30967

Everyone knew the pact would be broken and war would start, it was the only thing that could happen in troy, so you can't blame lep too much for actually doing it

This is what I'd read about the pact- maybe you were just referring to after ISIS ghosted and I read it differently....

And what is the KA-TNE deal? I wasn't given that update when I came back :p

DeletedUser

All I can say is thank goodness the pact was broken, without it every alliance probably would've pulled itself apart from people begging to fight. I know if NR would've kept their pact with TNE and we both focused on TR for 2 weeks they'd fall completely and then who else would we fight? House of Troy?!

DeletedUser

Also I could say the same about Baba's city, she wasn't able to be on at the time, so you got lucky.

She was on 8.5 hrs before CS hit and her wall went from 0-25 during that time. She just didn't get enough support.

DeletedUser

I was thinking something was wrong with OBC's account, he was suddenly playing better than usual ;)
Guess that means we took a city from Mal :p anyway good to have you up north Mal, don't you worry we will take good care of you and you will realise that we (GP) are a pretty stand up crew and we love a bit of banter with enemies, so feel free to PM us anytime for a laugh

DeletedUser

Hey Fellow Players,
I have been part of NR since Day 1. And played with many in Extraordinary Gentleman prior to that.
I have played with many TNE players on two different occasions while they were in NR.
There are no hard feelings on my side. In fact for the most part Troy has been "drama free" compared to other worlds I have played before. So really, I don't care who stole who's cookies and milk first. Red is Red. Keep up the fight, that's what we are here for. So far it has been an interesting battle. Hope it continues.
Phin

DeletedUser

Gotta agree 100% there, troy has had none of the backstabbing and crappy politics that have existed in many other worlds. I think we are lucky in this world where players want to play and fight actively as well as fairly.

Coming back to if som1 is inactive or not, for me inactive means u can attack and conquer while knowing there will be no resistance or cries for help to the alliance. Just because you were caught offline (planned or not) doesn't mean u were inactive. Saying that aster was inactive is wrong since he wasn't and posted some report and cs times. Sure they caught him at the right time but if aster is such a gd player, why did he not activate vm knowing he could not play for 48hrs (not saying he's bad or that he knew he wud be offline beforehand, just assuming he knew)...

So to resume, being caught offline is not being inactive, its having a life... Being inactive is when u can tell the person is inactive just by looking at grepostats or grepointel

DeletedUser30967

I was thinking something was wrong with OBC's account, he was suddenly playing better than usual ;)
Guess that means we took a city from Mal :p

You're the only person who got a city from me- the cities NR got were when the account was inactive before I logged in and they stopped attacking after I logged in and starting attacking back.

The city you got from me is the first city I've ever lost ;( But for the record, over the course of those 2 days I was getting my daughter from her visit to grandma's in another state and the next day was her b-day, so still wasn't actually on line :) I logged in once during the whole time.

DeletedUser

Yeh and we wud have taken the 2nd one if we hadn't lost a buttload of ls in the days prior ;)

Guess we caught you at a gd time then, only way u can really take cities from active players is to catch them offline or do a major op/attack and hope you spread their def enough with decoy revolts... Anyway nice to have a new face in the north, look forward to the banter and the fight :pro:

DeletedUser

you will realise that we (GP) are a pretty stand up crew and we love a bit of banter with enemies, so feel free to PM us anytime for a laugh

I think 2plus2 takes life far to seriously :)

Yeh and we wud have taken the 2nd one if we hadn't lost a buttload of ls in the days prior ;):pro:

This is when my Bireme depreciated and I sniped a CS at Contagious Yawning? ;)

DeletedUser

Yeh people do tend to think 2plus takes the game a bit too seriously but he really is a stand up guy and a very competant leader, just that he really enjoys the game and loves our alliance which can sometimes be mistaken as arrogant and taking things too seriously... We all laugh about it in the end though ;)

Yeh that wud be the one, not only that one though lost another similar amount of ls on another revolt, I really have to stop being so greedy and aim for one city at a time (multiple revolts of course)...

Nice sniping skills btw :) even though I didn't really try to time it and there was a gd 20sec gap

DeletedUser

Oh well, better than me running into Bireme wall as I occasionally do ;)

I agree this world is getting exciting. See you on the battlefield, unless one of you wants to fight more than 1 alliance :)

DeletedUser

Well as I've mentionned before, we are close with KA but if not we are at war with whoever is in front of us... Just happens that you guys are between us and any other potential targets ;)

DeletedUser30967

Yes, but KA can't really be allies with two alliance that are fighting each other, and we know KA and NR have a pact, and since there's not really anyone else in that corner of the world....it means you've allied with the Axis of Evil against us.

Gotta love the irony of how the alliance who was once fighting the evil of the whole world, has now turned the whole world against it's first ally....

DeletedUser

very true, but its not like we have a pact or anything with KA... Who knows what the future brings

yeh this world has really been swings and roundabouts hasn't it ;)

We are in this game to fight so fight we will :D