Divine Senses

DeletedUser22517

The two sales were a testing of sorts. As for the difference in items offered and the community reaction to it thus far, you can be sure we're informing Inno. I understand that people believe moderators have all the answers to all of the questions that they can possibly think of but we simply don't. What we don't know we ask and try to find out for you guys but that can take time. It's roughly midnight in Germany at the moment so we won't have an answer till tomorrow. It's frustrating I know, but we need a bit of patience from you guys right now.

We are not asking for something special, we want same for everyone.It is simple give 24 hours offer to everyone.Then no one can complain.Everything on this forum should be locked until INNO resolve this issue, simple as that.Nothing is more important than this.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I can't lock the entire forum, it's not something I have the power to do. Also any fix, answers to the questions people have, or anything really can't happen right now due to it being midnight over there.

DeletedUser41868

I do not think you have any answers mate... but I believe you can help get the answers. And I do not really care if it is midnight in Germany. Innogames still accepts my visa or paypal payment at midnight... so they need to support their product. That is how a global economy works my friend.

As for the testing answer... that is ridiculous. You cannot create unfair advantages for people buying the same service. That is why they shut down businesses that act in collusion in most modern countries. I buy the gold with the bp offer and it randomly gives me the bonus in some bs world that I am just waiting to end... yet I do not get it in emporium... which is where 99.9 % of my game time is spent. Other people buy multiple awards... so they will work the same as me, but make several hundred thousand more in bp?

That is not just testing baudin... that is a freaking scandal. It is an insulting slap in the face to people that have been loyal to innogames. If you really want to be a good moderator... you will pass these comments up the line. Because all the gold buyer that I know are getting ready to pull the plug on grepolis. and I know quite a few mate.

Please get back to me on this... I thank you for answering my inquiry.

DeletedUser43325

We've already been punished by not being on Inno's nice list so who cares.

DeletedUser14397

Mentioned this in another thread but at the moment all the moderation team can do right now is forward the feedback we've been given by you all to Inno. We can try to get answers as we always do but it's near midnight in Germany right now so any answers will have to wait to tomorrow morning. Initial feedback was sent immediately after this whole thing started as well. All we can do right now is be patient regardless of how frustrating it is. Also please please please keep the profanity and what have you down to a minimum as I'm already crazy busy with tickets and having to go around punishing players isn't something I'm super excited about :(

so do we buy gold on the off chance they fix there Blunder or wait till offer is gone and get naf all?

DeletedUser43325

I created a support ticket because I bought gold at this time...that buff should have been offered to all.

On the contrary, this buff should have been offered to no one. The disparity between a gold user and non gold user is already massive, but with this there is quite literally no reason to play the game if have any kind of competitive nature to you whatsoever.

But yes, if it is being offered, it should be made available to all (like the starter packages), and not just Inno's favorites

Sorry for the double post

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Accepting purchases at night doesn't require a developer to be in the office so getting an answer isn't going to happen till tomorrow no matter how upset people are. All the feedback, be it from tickets or forum posts, always gets passed along as it comes in. We don't pretty it, we don't tone it down. If you guys are angry and feel cheated, we explain exactly that.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
so do we buy gold on the off chance they fix there Blunder or wait till offer is gone and get naf all?

I wish I had an answer to that I really do. I can't say if it's better to buy now and hope for the best or don't buy and hope for a resolution tomorrow.

DeletedUser41868

Would you feel cheated Baudin? If you made the same purchase as the girl or guy next to you - with the same intent... yet they got an in game advantage and you didn't?

As for the point about accepting purchases... At some point you have to provide 24 hours support when your enterprise cycle is 24 hours.
I guess we players have been too passive to demand it. Maybe that is about to change.

DeletedUser29916

Fairest would be to give everyone the chanse to buy gold that comes with the bp token bonus for another 24 hour period.

DeletedUser39822

Fairest would be to give everyone the chanse to buy gold that comes with the bp token bonus for another 24 hour period.

For those that have already purchased and didn't get the tokens you should not have to buy the gold twice. You should lose a portion of your previously purchased gold in exchange for the tokens based on the size of the package previously purchased. To make a player buy twice for a chance at a product others only had to purchase once creates a whole new grumble thread.

DeletedUser

Honestly? I don't think they should've made the 4x BP from the first place. Imagine being a normal player who uses low amounts of gold just for premium features and killing and killing and killing everyone around you, just to have some golder getting that buff and making more BP than you in a night. Quite frustrating, right? At least everyone gets a chance to get double BP on the wheels, whether you gold or not.

You're still forced to pay for the buff, and forcing your customers in a game that is free to play, makes it pay to play.

DeletedUser41868

Honestly? I don't think they should've made the 4x BP from the first place. Imagine being a normal player who uses low amounts of gold just for premium features and killing and killing and killing everyone around you, just to have some golder getting that buff and making more BP than you in a night. Quite frustrating, right? At least everyone gets a chance to get double BP on the wheels, whether you gold or not.

You're still forced to pay for the buff, and forcing your customers in a game that is free to play, makes it pay to play.

I agree with you Minatomus, but at a minimum chill is correct. The same offers with the same rewards have to be made to everyone. Otherwise this whole thing is a sham. I believe that a lot of people will walk away if they do not fix this.

DeletedUser41868

And separately... Here is a perfect example of the problem this situation is going to create. I paid to purchase the 4x reward earlier today... but it only gave it to me in one world. Other people paid for it and had the same issue... Others had no issues... others got no rewards in any world. So here is an attack I made just a bit ago:

8f1caf4a6a53495e8ea5e4d38e63b7ec.png

I got 509 abp and gave up 250 abp. I should have gotten 2036 BP for that attack (which is a crazy reward that skewers the game) - but if my opponent paid for the same reward and actually got his... then he got 1k+ dbp... which is grossly unfair to me. He will get slots faster than me, be able to grow faster, etc. and so on... even though we both paid for the same thing with the same intentions.

How can Innogames not realize this is corrupt?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

You're handing out a reward for buying gold. Fine. Then it should be just like the starter packages are handled. I can at least live with that - even though this buff is completely absurd in and of itself.

I'm getting to a point where I think why even give them a chance to respond? Been at this for over 6 years like many others have and this is just the lowest point I've seen them stoop to. Mass ghosting across all servers. I'm sure everyone here can find better things to do with their time. Screw this game and its developers.

DeletedUser51423

but what about the people whom are undecided if they should buy anything because we dont know if this will be fixed?

DeletedUser41868

That is another important issue. Those people will potentially miss the deadline and be put at a disadvantage because they were scared away by the incompetence of Innogames.

DeletedUser23413

I think Inno should recall the rewards and refund people who have purchased (including me). This thing seriously break the balance of the game. Inno, your game designer created a great game and we have been enjoying discover every bit of it but your marketing team ruins it all. If they didn't play the game they should at least consult the game designers for the possible impact before creating this huge imbalance.