Divine Senses

DeletedUser41868

Tea, quit muddying the waters here with your long-winded nonsense. The bottom line is that Inno did not make the same product/service available to everyone that a) had the money to buy it b) wanted to buy it and c) might have bought gold thinking they were getting it when it was not available to them.

This is grossly unfair to EVERY PLAYER IN EVERY WORLD. Whether the award should have been available at all (for everyone) is another debate.

Mungus is not lying when he says that several really big, gold-using emporion players that did not get the offer are quitting if the situation is not rectified. If they quit lots more people will quit.

Inno still has no answer because they do not care. They are in cash-grab mode.

DeletedUser46817

Tea, quit muddying the waters here with your long-winded nonsense. The bottom line is that Inno did not make the same product/service available to everyone that a) had the money to buy it b) wanted to buy it and c) might have bought gold thinking they were getting it when it was not available to them.

This is grossly unfair to EVERY PLAYER IN EVERY WORLD. Whether the award should have been available at all (for everyone) is another debate.

Mungus is not lying when he says that several really big, gold-using emporion players that did not get the offer are quitting if the situation is not rectified. If they quit lots more people will quit.

Inno still has no answer because they do not care. They are in cash-grab mode.

That's why I said apply for refund company is legally obliged to apply refund in 14 days

DeletedUser53658

The two sales were a testing of sorts. As for the difference in items offered and the community reaction to it thus far, you can be sure we're informing Inno. I understand that people believe moderators have all the answers to all of the questions that they can possibly think of but we simply don't. What we don't know we ask and try to find out for you guys but that can take time. It's roughly midnight in Germany at the moment so we won't have an answer till tomorrow. It's frustrating I know, but we need a bit of patience from you guys right now.

Do we have any update as they have had a full day to look into the issue ?

DeletedUser

Tea, quit muddying the waters here with your long-winded nonsense.

Okay.
I will delete all my posts.
Maybe you will be happy then.

Done.
It is clear you are a profiter of the current system,you are simply unhappy because the last move did not favor you not that the system itself is unfair.
It is killing the game,but the current manager of Inno relies exactly on your mentality.

Feel free to insult and enjoy mud throwing for as long as it lasts. ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

Do we have any update as they have had a full day to look into the issue ?

Here you go

db58280219ef40ab903da377116e6458.png

DeletedUser51423

well the sale was designed to anger the community? nice to know.

DeletedUser41523

It's designed to get people to try to buy more gold to even the odds. Which I'm sure many people are doing. So why change it or even pretend to be sorry when that's happening?

DeletedUser51423

It's designed to get people to try to buy more gold to even the odds. Which I'm sure many people are doing. So why change it or even pretend to be sorry when that's happening?

you cant even the odds with a quadruple bp buff that can be stacked with a double bp buff.. it's just impossible clearing one normal city, you can get upwards of 17000 bp... so really, it was unfair and unjust.

DeletedUser

Nah,it's Okay.
Let's hope for another.
On condition it does not screw be personally since I will protest then:d

DeletedUser41523

you cant even the odds with a quadruple bp buff that can be stacked with a double bp buff.. it's just impossible clearing one normal city, you can get upwards of 17000 bp... so really, it was unfair and unjust.

I mean if someone else randomly got it people are more likely to keep trying to randomly win a better prize like the BP buffs that's what I mean by trying to even the odds. If it's working as designed then it's producing more money than complaints. I'm not disagreeing that it's unfair it totally is.

DeletedUser22517

Bye Bye Grepo!

Everyone called TS the biggest gold ... in Grepo and now you gonna lose that gold ...
Have in mind we were ready to give up all our gold tokens for this game to be played on same level and some of us have 50-60 of them.

Great work INNO

DeletedUser41868

Okay.
I will delete all my posts.
Maybe you will be happy then.

Done.
It is clear you are a profiter of the current system,you are simply unhappy because the last move did not favor you not that the system itself is unfair.
It is killing the game,but the current manager of Inno relies exactly on your mentality.

Feel free to insult and enjoy mud throwing for as long as it lasts. ...

Tea, I got the offer. I could profit as much as I want. I want things to be fair for the entire world though. That is what makes the game fun. So yes, please be quiet and stop muddying the waters. No insults from me, yet.

You are not a very good player and seem more focused on trolling the externals.

There, that is an insult.

As for the issue... things need to be fair for everyone - insofar as access to game tools/rewards/etc. are concerned. Otherwise a lot of people are walking away... even some people that got access to the latest award.

Edited to add:

And mungus is correct. If this is not fixed so that everyone or no one has access then TS is gong to walk away. We want to dominate, but with a fair playing field that offers the same opportunities to any customer.

DeletedUser43325

As I said a few pages back that has now gotten muddied again, it's over.

27090b0beda44c08b631129d90126067.png

The promotion "worked as designed." That's that. The tickets are being closed with either a response just like the one above or no response at all. Perhaps part of the design was players quitting en masse.

DeletedUser48096

"the sale worked as designed"

in other words I guess that means..

'Our design was to reward all of those people who line our pockets and further the disparity between gold whores and everyone else.'

Utterly pathetic Inno......

DeletedUser

Chad,you judge the poster not the post.
I will not start here though you did.
Regretful what happened,but it is just another nail not the first nail nor even the last.

It would be lovely to have a reaction en masse but there is a lack of solidarity.

DeletedUser51423

Chad,you judge the poster not the post.
I will not start here though you did.
Regretful what happened,but it is just another nail not the first nail nor even the last.

It would be lovely to have a reaction en masse but there is a lack of solidarity.

I really dont think you get it. you keep trying to make this a more general view on humanity or something but that is just diluting the entire point of this thread, which was to speak about the unfairness about the sale. This wasn't supposed to be social commentary which you kept trying to turn it into.

The sale was unfair. End of.

DeletedUser22517

Almost midnight again in Germany :D We should wait until tomorrow, wait it is Friday tomorrow, start of weekend so maybe wait until Monday.

DeletedUser41523

Well darn. Only one thing to do now...form a hippie drum circle and smoke pot. It worked for Woodstock it'll work for us.

Ranga1

Strategos
So it's now proven it not going to be fixed, the syndicate leader and one of his cronies have threatened the syndicate will quit, will they have the courage to do it like others recently have or was all this talk just an attempt at bullying and blackmail to try and get their way?

DeletedUser22517

So it's now proven it not going to be fixed, the syndicate leader and one of his cronies have threatened the syndicate will quit, will they have the courage to do it like others recently have or was all this talk just an attempt at bullying and blackmail to try and get their way?

Yes we will quit this game if they don`t fix this, we keep our word you should know that.
And please if you came here to make jokes, there is plenty of threads opened for that.
Thank you