Easter Event 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser345

WHAT
thats unfair :(
imagine all the gifts we would miss :/
specially those CP's :'(

Its not unfair its precisely for that reason! You complain about two much gold impacting the start of the game and then when they make it possible that you can't buy an obscene amount of resources for gold and a large amount of CP with full gold usage (35 CP in 8 days according to my calculations earlier) you complain!

DeletedUser30490

You cannot bye the CP for Gold!
you need 600 eggs,
And like you stated earlier i doubt it anyone would want to waste soo much of money just to get CP

DeletedUser

WHAT
thats unfair :(
imagine all the gifts we would miss :/
specially those CP's :'(

It's fair actualy, cause no one on Oropos will get it ;)
But I used to love these gifts, so I know what you meen.

DeletedUser22940

loving this Easter event w/ Inventory :p

goldwhore.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Woah so we have a major premium user here,
Seriously 250 gold for 5 extra spots??
But still worth it hahahha with all that heightened sentences

DeletedUser23986

he even bought heightened senses with gold. He should have waited.

DeletedUser22940

Much better deal than running Olympics (which I never do by the way). This about it...250 gold for 5 CP or 250 gold for 5 inventory slots which is filled with double BP. I got 17K DBP the other day from being op'd. Double that...56 CP. Would cost 2800 gold normally. In total, I paid 1050 gold for all the spells and inventory slots. Let's just say....56 x 10 = 560 CP. That would normally cost 280,000 gold by running festivals. Heck of a bargain if you ask me lol

DeletedUser345

Much better deal than running Olympics (which I never do by the way). This about it...250 gold for 5 CP or 250 gold for 5 inventory slots which is filled with double BP. I got 17K DBP the other day from being op'd. Double that...56 CP. Would cost 2800 gold normally. In total, I paid 1050 gold for all the spells and inventory slots. Let's just say....56 x 10 = 560 CP. That would normally cost 280,000 gold by running festivals. Heck of a bargain if you ask me lol

That is a nice bargain, however you can't rely on 17k bp every time; he is also right about waiting as now you can't fill anymore slots for the rest of the 8 days.

DeletedUser22940

Still man wasting so much of money on a game :/

$16? Less than that really.....

I hear ya Achilles, but really nothing else on the menu interests me for this event. Only the 5 CP but that will come via eggs and is instant....not need to store it

DeletedUser23986

I wanted to say, you can use eggs to get heightened senses. Yes, i think buying slots can be a bargain!

DeletedUser

I dont see res or culture gifts in my shop...,is it a bug or just a later-on option ?

DeletedUser

If you're in the newest worlds then you can't buy them as it would give too big an advantage.

DeletedUser

i just got an award saying that i have fed my chicken 50 times. how come that wasn't/isn't on the wiki page?

DeletedUser

My minions can't find wheat when I can see a whole field of it -_-