Easter Event 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Why feed the bird at all? If you dont feed it, you make 12 an hour...if you do feed it, you have to have all three food sources to equal the max production

DeletedUser345

Why feed the bird at all? If you dont feed it, you make 12 an hour...if you do feed it, you have to have all three food sources to equal the max production

No you don't make 12 an hour without feeding it, you'd make nothing.

DeletedUser

Did we receive fair warning?

If you're in the newest worlds then you can't buy them as it would give too big an advantage.

I shelled out 200 for a second chicken specifically to garner cp; this should have been put in caps in the original announcement!!!!

DeletedUser18132

I think my eggs from last year carried on to this year(woot)! Thank you!

DeletedUser345

I shelled out 200 for a second chicken specifically to garner cp; this should have been put in caps in the original announcement!!!!

This is a problem but how else could they have done it? Would have been totally unfair on non-gold users if they hadn't...

DeletedUser22940

As a follow up to my critics earlier....

Got 8,098 BP just from one double BP spell (double that for total).
That's 26 CP.
That's 1,349 gold.

Made my money back :p

DeletedUser

I'm missing the Culture (5 and 1 point) options and resources (wood, stone, silver)?

DeletedUser18132

That'e because they aren't in the stores of the newest worlds. All those gifts would give too much of an advantage in a new world.

DeletedUser23384

Where are culture points and resources on the store in oropos? I cannot seem to find them on the store?

DeletedUser

Suggestion for next time this event is run - provide an option to up-convert different types of feed to another one. This way when your villagers find too much grass and not enough wheat, you can balance your stores. There should be a 'loss' of egg production capability in the trade for converting.

Possible ratios:
5 grass (10 eggs production) -> 2 worms (8 eggs production)
4 worms (16 eggs production) -> 2 wheat (12 eggs production)
10 grass (20 eggs production) -> 4 worms (16 eggs production) -> 2 wheat (12 eggs production)

DeletedUser

would love for wheat to be easier to obtain when sending out pop

DeletedUser33329

This has to be the stupidest event you have released..

I use gold, and I use quite a fair amount. But this just seems like a hook to try and get more gold usage out of players. Now I realize you are in this to make money. but there is a point where you are ruining the game.

I like the new spells. but this searching after food and almost never seem to get grain. Sorry, in my book this is a fail.