Easter Event 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser11886

I just have a question, why is it that in 5 minutes, my people can't find grass? Or wheat? I mean... there is grass all around them. Green green grass. And, there is a farm with plenty of wheat there... I just don't get why my people can't. Are mine just special?

DeletedUser

You wouldn't want them taking wheat from your farm now would you? That goes to your population.
They are searching the island for extra stuff.

ofc if you do 5 minute searches, you won't find very much. However, in the long run, if you were to do 24 5 minute searches, you would find more then if you were to simply do 1 2 hour search.

2 hour searches seem to be consistently returning 3 grass, 2 worms and 1 wheat.

This has to be the stupidest event you have released..

I use gold, and I use quite a fair amount. But this just seems like a hook to try and get more gold usage out of players. Now I realize you are in this to make money. but there is a point where you are ruining the game.

I like the new spells. but this searching after food and almost never seem to get grain. Sorry, in my book this is a fail.

You don't have to use gold... Most htings in the shop are available for eggs as well as gold (some of them are only available with eggs). You do not have to pay for food, simply being active is enough.

Innogames is a business... It needs to make money some how. Howe else would you propose they do it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you're doing 5 minute searching, there's no reason you can't keep your grain full.

DeletedUser

You wouldn't want them taking wheat from your farm now would you? That goes to your population.
They are searching the island for extra stuff.

ofc if you do 5 minute searches, you won't find very much. However, in the long run, if you were to do 24 5 minute searches, you would find more then if you were to simply do 1 2 hour search.

2 hour searches seem to be consistently returning 3 grass, 2 worms and 1 wheat.

You don't have to use gold... Most htings in the shop are available for eggs as well as gold (some of them are only available with eggs). You do not have to pay for food, simply being active is enough.

Innogames is a business... It needs to make money some how. Howe else would you propose they do it?

Screw my pop, I want the wheat for more eggs XD

DeletedUser

I want to ask if i can sell my grass somehow or after the event finish, all it will be lost ?

DeletedUser11886

But... how can't they find grass outside of their homes? I mean, they don't live in concrete jungles like we do :(

DeletedUser

I thought that that one didn't work on myth units? :heh:

Are you sure it works on Mantis?

DeletedUser

I thought that that one didn't work on myth units? :heh:

Are you sure it works on Mantis?

100% sure it does, i almost put every city i conquer in revolt with myths flying
and the city's asigned to that typ of nuke, all have metrology, it was one of my tests and it worked

DeletedUser

heroic does not works, but return from the underworld does

return of the under world 16, 17, 18 , 19 manti's get 2 returned, it's round of to the whole number that is closest, never tried it on a number like 15 doo

anyway, this has nothing to do with eastern anymore, so i'll stop writing about it i guess

thanks for the help guys :) :) :)

DeletedUser345

Mertology also work on manti's. So i should consider this as, "YES it also works on mantis's" even doo they fly :)
Am i right ?

Manticores albeit though they fly are still land units so yes, naval units are all boats i.e. all myth units affected except hydra.

DeletedUser

Ok this is driving me crazy how do you get a chicken in the first place?

DeletedUser

Where are the chickens you guys are talking about? I see the easter store but I don't see my chicken.

DeletedUser

That part of the event is now over. The shop will remain open for 3 or 4 days now (can't remember which).
If you haven't done the egg stage, you will only be able to purchase the items that are available with gold.

More info on the event can be found on the wiki.