Eclipse Combats Down-Rep Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Someone with negative rep already cannot affect people with positive rep when they downrep. Only positive rep will affect rep.

i know but when i was de reped by a neuteral rep person it was still red it just didnt do anything

DeletedUser

sorry for double post but i couldnt edit for some reason

hope that helps eclipse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats not the real downrep hero.

that fake noob doesnt even know how to sign it properly.

DeletedUser

no it took 35 rep from me not the real one but not a noob i got another one from before attached now that from the real dh hero

DeletedUser

the real DRH takes of like 2 points.

the fake one takes about 30.

DeletedUser

The beginning stages of my investigation have been a roaring success! I have unearthed the identities of 3 of them already. Those 3 include the real Downrep Hero and 2 of his followers.

I will not disclose who the real Downrep Hero is; however, two others are Shawnpal (which we all already know) and Aurave (signs a "~DH").

By all means, go and mass de-rep both of them. I will continue my investigation for anyone else.

DeletedUser

Aurave! Aurave! Aurave! I thought better of him.

I dont care for the points I loose, just the statements I get with them :(

I think Defender Noob is one too, some of his comments with the de reps and the ones he gives on beta are too similar to be true.

Eclipse, wouldn't mass de-repping them be an abuse of the system?

DeletedUser

The beginning stages of my investigation have been a roaring success! I have unearthed the identities of 3 of them already. Those 3 include the real Downrep Hero and 2 of his followers.

I will not disclose who the real Downrep Hero is; however, two others are Shawnpal (which we all already know) and Aurave (signs a "~DH").

By all means, go and mass de-rep both of them. I will continue my investigation for anyone else.

awesome, great job eclipse, how did you figure out it was aurave? :O

DeletedUser

Eclipse can see the actual people who de repped instead of just the voluntary signatures.

DeletedUser

What Saka just said. :p

Eclipse, wouldn't mass de-repping them be an abuse of the system?

The system's already abused and has been since reputation came back. Besides, they neg rep you, you neg rep them, all is balanced out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

plus after de reping them they wont hurt as much aurave was my first hit

DeletedUser

yea i know that but dont tell me aurave was foolish enough to de-rep eclipse x]

w00t

i de-repped him and he lost a bar :D

DeletedUser

Eclipse can see everybodies reps and de-reps.

He's all 007 like that. See he even has a team working for him...

funny-pictures-fbi-cat-installs-surveillance-while-you-are-away.jpg

DeletedUser

snigger snigger thats hahaha not hahaahah nice snigger snigger

DeletedUser

I will not disclose who the real Downrep Hero is

Heres a little game:

For the person who correctly identifies who I am, I will tell them how I did this;
888w.png

Heres a clue - I first joined these forums on May 23rd.

Rules:
No mods/admins allowed to play :p
No guessing, I require some sort of evidence.

You have 24 hours!

EDIT: Oh ye, please downrep me as I want to beat bananaramamansqwertyuiop. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.