Eclipse Combats Down-Rep Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
Eclipse, wouldn't mass de-repping them be an abuse of the system?

If someone started spamming like mad and you disproved of it and de-repped them because of it is that abusing the system? NO!

You disapprove of the Downrep Hero scheme, and you can show that through negative reps on. That's why that "I disapprove" but is there after all.

DeletedUser

Ok. Since I dont have much time ill share my thoughts.

He wants low rep so - Build list of people who want low rep e.g. banwanesque, shawn paul.

If not check people they have been in contact with e.g. visited their pages and search for his join date.

Lets share our info and thoughts!

I also suggest we check up on people who we know associate with Aurave and shawnpaul who were his accomplaces.

DeletedUser

Heres a little game:

For the person who correctly identifies who I am, I will tell them how I did this;
888w.png

Heres a clue - I first joined these forums on May 23rd.

Rules:
No mods/admins allowed to play :p
No guessing, I require some sort of evidence.

You have 24 hours!

EDIT: Oh ye, please downrep me as I want to beat bananaramamansqwertyuiop. Thanks :)

To other participants. Examine his writing style...see how he uses punctuation correctly and frequently uses colour varients. Is it similar to somebody you know?

DeletedUser

it is shawnpal :eek:

it's over critical to write my name in Bold and accuse of me being the guy?

of course I could also just be the ring leader and simply take the blame and attention but since you have no proof. YOu got nothing :)

So I'm gonna be over dramatical. and say

I know who it is...is...That guy

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
To other participants. Examine his writing style...see how he uses punctuation correctly and frequently uses colour varients. Is it similar to somebody you know?

The only other guy I know who did that often was Darksunx... But he joined in Jan.

DeletedUser

Could DRH be leonidis121 as his joining date matches well it's one month out but to the day.

DeletedUser

I have cracked the code! Downrep hero, teach me the thing!

The person is MpGrand, join date March 13 2010. Check

Evidence - Same writing style, PS3 Advertisement? Same writing style maybe?

Comeon, it was easy, not even a challenge

Picture coming up in a few seconds.

DeletedUser

Yup, he couldn't lead...

I think OO got it wrong because Mpgrand joined in march not may and on the 13th not the 23rd.

DeletedUser

It was may? Holy moly... there is something wrong with me.

DeletedUser

I know...I went down the entire list of people i disliked so therefore i suspected and couldn't find a single one. I even went through pingus friend list! Not one match.

I think its a fib.

DeletedUser

Only possible other answer - InsaneVane, last activity - a week ago, good puntuation, date = May 23rd. Just use the advanced search for all people who joined on the 23rd.

DeletedUser

Great idea. However, what if the 5 are spread out over time. The rep comments dissapear over time. Also, they may stop signing there derep.

DeletedUser

Nope, I'm not Darksunx, Mpgrand or Vane.

I'll give you another clue: The first world I played was Eta.

Status
Not open for further replies.