En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarun-

Strategos
of course there will still be people joining, just not as many as there could have been.
more time sitting waiting for a world, means more time people get to think about why they hell they are really going to play this boring game again =P

That's what people keep saying - that this delay is going to cost inno players but honestly it's going to have the opposite effect.

We are likely waiting on something major like ww revamp anyway so that's going to make people happy when it comes out.

DeletedUser38465

They could balance this game a whole lot more if they would stop all invites during world wonder. This would mean a team with 2 and 3 academies can only send resources to the players on the island.
Which would make things more even for alliances with no academies. This may prevent people from wanting to be someones academy too, because there is nothing for them. And this will also make the world ten times more competitive and unknown who will win wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Is it not obvious what they are doing? Coding in new features that's what. I say it's worth waiting for.

Its notable that one of the "prizes" for the christmas pets competition is the opportunity to "road test" en81.. so yes, sounds like new features..

which no doubt means gold trading :(

DeletedUser21625

They could really balance this game a whole lot more if they would stop all invites during world wonder. This would mean a team with 2 and 3 academies can only send resources to players which would make things a lot more even for alliances with no academies. This may prevent people from wanting to be someones academy too, because there is nothing for them. And this will also would make the world ten times more competitive and unknown who will win wonders.

This.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
They could really balance this game a whole lot more if they would stop all invites during world wonder. This would mean a team with 2 and 3 academies can only send resources to players which would make things a lot more even for alliances with no academies. This may prevent people from wanting to be someones academy too, because there is nothing for them. And this will also would make the world ten times more competitive and unknown who will win wonders.

Best post I've seen in a while, nicely said.

DeletedUser29066

They could balance this game a whole lot more if they would stop all invites during world wonder. This would mean a team with 2 and 3 academies can only send resources to the players on the island.
Which would make things more even for alliances with no academies. This may prevent people from wanting to be someones academy too, because there is nothing for them. And this will also make the world ten times more competitive and unknown who will win wonders.

Heck of an idea. +rep

DeletedUser28974

That's what people keep saying - that this delay is going to cost inno players but honestly it's going to have the opposite effect.

well then why not wait 1 year for the next world? will it still have the opposite effect then?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Its notable that one of the "prizes" for the christmas pets competition is the opportunity to "road test" en81.. so yes, sounds like new features..

which no doubt means gold trading :(

Hate to burst your bubble but the people being added to the test was just a cool addition I thought would entice more people to compete in the comp. There isn't some secret new feature we need tested. All new features get tested out on the beta server first. The testing of a new world before release is just to look for bugs but we normally do it at a faster speed so it's easier to get through the tutorial and such.

DeletedUser27128

You, sir, are a genius... Hats off to you! Amazing idea!

DeletedUser32412

If this world doesnt come on the 1st of Jan I will more than likely stop waiting and finish with grepo altogether.

I CAN NIT WAIT ANY LONGER!

DeletedUser21625

If this world doesnt come on the 1st of Jan I will more than likely stop waiting and finish with grepo altogether.

I CAN NIT WAIT ANY LONGER!

haha, nope. You will still be here, like the rest of us.

DeletedUser

Everyone should just chill, it's already been announced that the new world will be launched in January, rather than just whine and be angry, get yourself ready and cherish the anticipation. Never before has there been any sort of anticipation before a grepo world, this might be the one and only chance you actually get to wait for a world and be excited.

Its no secret that the world will become total madness and a star-parade of the creme de la creme of grepo players, this happens once in a decade most likely, just be happy that you are here to witness it.

DeletedUser48478

This is one of the best suggestions i seen in a long time, a real game changer :eek:

DeletedUser47369

I would be thinking we will need to wait ha few weeks . Guessing Mid Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.