EN and TRB: Declaration of War

DeletedUser

lol, well its not like they could take a city off you in game so they have to content themselves with snide comments and -repping people for no reason.

Don't make it so heroic on your own side. U know is not like that. In such rate u gonna finish taking our cities after 5 years.
Am I not right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I +rep'd him. I don't -Rep people unless they truly say something stupid. I have even +rep'd DT and Bucephalus. Although they always -rep me because they don't like me. I am the bigger man because I give +rep where it is due, not because I just dislike a player. That is why DT and Buce are children; they act like they are six.

Cheers,
- May your infection be swift and painless.

DeletedUser7213

I +rep'd him. I don't -Rep people unless they truly say something stupid. I have even +rep'd DT and Bucephalus. Although they always -rep me because they don't like me. I am the bigger man because I give +rep where it is due, not because I just dislike a player. That is why DT and Buce are children; they act like they are six.

Cheers,

Oh lord, you are just, like, soooo cocky. :pro:I'm going to bolt you:pro:

DeletedUser

Don't make it so heroic on your own side. U know is not like that. In such rate u gonna finish taking our cities after 5 years.
Am I not right?

ha, well even if it took 5 years to take all your cities we would still have won! So I guess you can wait for 5 years or quit now :p

DeletedUser

Im just worried about your ego. U can't please it fast enough :(

DeletedUser16292

Cheers,

If I dont like you because of what you say, so ya Im gonna -rep you when you say things. And it was definately Virus that started the -repping, I never - repped people on Rho until I looked at my user cp and saw a bunch of -reps stating "because I can" gee I wonder what alliance that was from, I even get -repped on posts that have absolutely nothing to do with Virus like My count to 50 thread. Also to the brilliant person that -repped me how about you have the stones to sign it next time.

Am I the only one that sees the irony about trying to argue that your the bigger man?
BTW I am totally the bigger man ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"But they started it"... You sound exactly like a little child crying that someone else started it, so you had to follow suit. Rise above it, but I don't think you have reached the maturity of a 6th grader yet. Don't worry, puberty will come eventually, and your balls will drop :p

Cheers,

DeletedUser16292

"But they started it"... You sound exactly like a little child crying that someone else started it, so you had to follow suit. Rise above it, but I don't think you have reached the maturity of a 6th grader yet. Don't worry, puberty will come eventually, and your balls will drop :p

Cheers,

So I take it you didnt get the irony?

DeletedUser20429

OMG you are all acting like 3 2 year olds arguing over a toy enough!!! stop spamming the forum if you want to spam go make a thread in the Off Topic forum!!

DeletedUser16292

chillax bro if you dont like what were saying then you can kindly go read some other threads;)

DeletedUser20429

I didn't call you my 3 year old brother I said your acting like one and I don't have a 3 year old bro although you appear to be calmer now and I will plus rep you for signing your -rep

DeletedUser16292

you should really try getting off your high horse some time bro. ;)

DeletedUser20429

I like being on my "High Horse" I enjoy being on my high horse and I also enjoy a little niceness towards me as well ;(