EN and TRB: Declaration of War

DeletedUser16292

rite gonna make this my last post in these forums as it's got topoint even my stomach cant suffer much more.
for all those spoutin on about the bible jesus and all other things related to it.
"get a life"
i was going to just spit vile for my last post as that's what you seem to think i do all the time.
not all the time but just the one last time for kicks.
the following
DT
Bauch
Kayala
MB
never came across such a vile quartet ever in Grep in 22 months.
hard to believe 3 of these 4 are stillable to breathe being stuck up DT a**.
infact the main reason DT posted the way he did as he has issues, major issues needs his ego massaged daily about how ace he is so post this drivel rubbish in ext for everyone to see how much of an a** he really is with this c***.
and if anyone thinks there's an apology coming form this dream on.

but am sure when you lot get together i hope you share turns who's the pig in the spit and who's the big spoon and who's the little spoon.

and if your going to repsond to this better do it PM in game as i wont be back on here.

so in conclusion GFY had enough of reading this everyday.

ten minutes later..."only words i can think to type to you is big deal _ rep MB cause i can
and your a tool "

better be more careful with your new years resolution bro;)

also its pronounced -rep

DeletedUser

I claimed ocean 55 already :). Unfortunately I think I am going to need to get my claim extended a little bit.

Sorry, already claimed. But there are a bunch of newbs up north you can push around for lunch money :p

DeletedUser

I already took their lunch money and allowance. I've moved on. I am feeling rebellious so that claim that was before mine is going to have to be removed in order to make room for me :)

DeletedUser19318

you went against our council?? and invaded 55?? I will not support u..:supermad: btw did you find any BIO weapons? etc? or do we need to have a deeper look? :eek:

DeletedUser

We have a council? :eek:! I must have been passed out too long the other day...

I DID NOT find any WMD, unfortunately. However, they must be hidden further into the caves of my city as Virus keeps attacking and trying to re-secure the city to make sure we don't get their WMD's. We must go deeper into 55 as well and cleanse the towns.

DeletedUser

what BPs? Last virus city I conquered was defended with a few dozen archers.

It's almost like they've thrown in the towel already.

DeletedUser

Well you're going to have a to get a haircut first and shave if you have any facial hair. We are clean cut. On weekdays we wear suits with fancy hats, so you will have to get those as well. Weekends are casual dress days, sweat pants.. blue jeans, you get the gist of it. Also we all have cool shades to go with our hats, looks like you have that covered already.

gangster_costume_A.jpg

DeletedUser

So when is our destruction going to be swift and painful? You'd think that when a small alliance is outnumbered about 5-1 they would have an easy win. Then again as Lady would probably say, "you're just overcompensating for your inadequacies in other areas". It's not the size, but how you use it :p

Cheers,
May your infection be swift and painless.

DeletedUser16292

Theres the undeserved cocky attitude we have all come to know and love ;)

Alliances like Virus dont collapse overnight, even you should know that.

DeletedUser16292

Naz posts..immediately neg repped by a virus player.

Life is fair.

lol, well its not like they could take a city off you in game so they have to content themselves with snide comments and -repping people for no reason.