EN136 Community Vote Part 2

What settings should the new world have?

• Unit Speed 1

Votes: 23 9.5%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 60 24.7%
  • Unit Speed 4

Votes: 145 59.7%
  • BP 5 Days

Votes: 96 39.5%
  • BP 6 Days

Votes: 34 14.0%
  • BP 7 Days

Votes: 119 49.0%
  • Alliance Cap 25

Votes: 62 25.5%
  • Alliance Cap 40

Votes: 77 31.7%
  • Alliance Cap 60

Votes: 115 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
when can we go back to 100 player caps

When we get back to the days of if you joined a few days late you are in O-25.
When on day one 1000 to 2000++ joined.

This will never happen again as long as we all keep buying gold.
I use gold but not nearly what some use. This is not a slam to those who spend countless dollars on gold because they are only doing what the game allows them to do and I have absolutely no problem with those who take advantage of it.

But at the same time it's those of us that do buy gold that could send the loudest message to inno, because until we stand up, inno will continue to put out an inferior game with over powered gods and senseless worlds. There was a time when inno actually listened to it's players, those days are gone.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
Mods/ COMA:

Why can't we have speed 6 again? Or is that reserved for a later (but soon) world?

S6 = <3

Edit: Big thank you though for this asking of us <3 <3 <3

DeletedUser41523

My theory is that it’s because US100 is coming next and that it’ll be a speed 6.

DeletedUser24450

Speed 6 isn't one of the default settings so we can only get them on occasion which is why we couldn't get it for this settings vote.
But we will have speed 6 worlds in the future right? Cause there were talks that Inno had no plans in releasing sp6 anymore.

kingpg28

Phrourach
@Baudin Toolan wanna know how to kill a world, no matter the speed 60 cap will be a snooze fest, why is that even a option with the player base so low, last 60 cap world look how that turned out, no one logging in for the span of 3 months waiting for ww

T0M4S

Chiliarch
@Baudin Toolan wanna know how to kill a world, no matter the speed 60 cap will be a snooze fest, why is that even a option with the player base so low, last 60 cap world look how that turned out, no one logging in for the span of 3 months waiting for ww
Don't usually agree with PG but hes right about this one.

Imo the options on the vote shouldve been something like 30, 35 or 40 and 45. 25 is probably too low and 60 is way too high...

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
1 ally cap.
Top 50 golders going 1 on 1
smiley-emoticons-musketiere-fechtend.gif

kingpg28

Phrourach
@everyone if this world is 60 ally cap, i will drop with a ally of 60 to spam every ally out this world, that will include kinman and sema, so keep voting cap 60 and this world will not last long

DeletedUser41523

I’m serious by the way I totally want to see a 1 ally cap wonder world/dom world. It would mean that you have to eventually compete against friends and that you have to pick the right time to attack them.

Also would require being efficient in your city placement. Would limit boosting. And would make diplomacy more important than just having a last min merge.

Darth Akula

Lochagos

I disagree here - many alliances (even the known bigger/better teams) always end up having sub-teams with smaller caps. Even at 60, a large number of teams will still have subs and not be an MRA. Look at 130 for example - lots of great and known teams that are actually good, almost all have subs, world ally cap is 60....

However, in terms of the "no login for 3 months" part; I offered a solution to this in the Ideas section I believe in turning WW EGs to a Dom "style" EG where there's a countdown and the clock cannot be altered - and it's an actual timeline vs point-base-line like it is now.

I’m serious by the way I totally want to see a 1 ally cap wonder world/dom world. It would mean that you have to eventually compete against friends and that you have to pick the right time to attack them.

Also would require being efficient in your city placement. Would limit boosting. And would make diplomacy more important than just having a last min merge.

Maybe make it like 10-15 to start for a "test" -> But Dom EG for sure and a very fast world too. IF they *somehow* "forgot" to turn on gold for the world, there's our perfect world we've been begging for for years now <3

Lastly, BT: Thank you! If you ever do have the availability to ask/push for it, please S6 -> maybe towards end of summer?