EN95 Settings Poll

What settings would you like to see on the upcoming world?

• Speed 2 Revolt

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Speed 3 Revolt

Votes: 148 51.6%
  • Speed 1 Conquest

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Speed 2 Conquest

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Beginner's Protection 3 Days

Votes: 34 11.8%
  • Beginner's Protection 4 Days

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Beginner's Protection 5 Days

Votes: 220 76.7%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 72 25.1%
  • Alliance Cap 75

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Alliance Cap 120

Votes: 108 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser42584

Not pleased at all if this is revolt world. I understand there was a vote but if you want to play revolt, one just started approx 2 months ago still time to join. A conquest world wold be nice. Alternate game styles.

DeletedUser48582

that is correct but thats a slow server which many players dont find attractive. There is a clear majority for a new revo-world so i personally expect Inno will accept this.

But yet again... its Inno... ;)

DeletedUser54052

Not pleased at all if this is revolt world. I understand there was a vote but if you want to play revolt, one just started approx 2 months ago still time to join. A conquest world wold be nice. Alternate game styles.

One started approx 3 months ago, still time to join.

DeletedUser47522

i just want a speed world. And a speed revolt world is much more fun than and fast conquest. I dont want a cs in my port when i am in bed due to high troop speed in conquest.

But again am a revolt player so i am biased.....

DeletedUser

i do not think that there is a valid reason to make this world revolt and especially fast revolt world as speed 3 world requires addiction and time
although it suits to some people who dont have job or family, i do not think that this group of people in majority in Grepolis, one more revolt and especially fast one will not attract many as there is 1 slow world and other kasmenia are still going strong, this will be a dead world in my humble opinion.
I hope to see conquest world with 2/2 and 75 cap with 5 days protection.
it is of course Inno´s call.

DeletedUser54052

i do not think that there is a valid reason to make this world revolt and especially fast revolt world as speed 3 world requires addiction and time

Well I think the fact that most people asked for that would rather put the lie to that statement, wouldn't it?
I hope to see conquest world with 2/2 and 75 cap with 5 days protection.

How utterly tedious. ;)

DeletedUser54313

Well
I'm wondering which alliances are going to join this world and who am I going to play with:cool::)

DeletedUser44125

speed 3 revolt, 5 bp, 120 cap. can't wait to try new farms.

DeletedUser52215

I wanted another speedy conquest but if it's a speedy revolt then I suppose that'll do in the mean time. Happy hunting :)

DeletedUser40414

It's not a big number of player who have voted. There is not really any statement on the front page of grepolis. Only us who were expecting a new world and has been checking forums know of it. It just seems that the Revolt players have a more active base here. Well what is done is done. I will join and gold trade some. Waiting for a Conquest speed 2 ( joined Lato but because of the current situation in real life and also lack of skill+commitment I really can't handle speed 3).

Waiting for speed 2 conquest, no morale and the cap is 75-100 what I prefer. Until then I'll just trade for gold. Never understood Revolt players to be honest. I've tried both - talked to players of both and my friends and I always end up on figuring it's just easier to defend cities - much harder to take them.. But the whole point of this game for me is tiring the player down to a point where he turns off the alarm and beat the **** out of him. I can't imagine what in revolt would give me a pleasure so big like the moment in conquest where after three days I actually hit something on a player, and try to sneak in a CS from nearby. Also on the other side.. I kind of like how sometimes you wake up from a drinking night and just have 3-4 cities undersiege. A life lesson that drinking ain't good for you... :))

Have fun revolt guys, I hope it's our turn next time and please. Buy resources from wildje. I'll be sure to return the favor on cq.. :p

DeletedUser44614

Hi missed the vote but hoping for a conq world, will keep my eyes open for any announcement. good luck...Ian

DeletedUser51283

Just confirmed its revolt. Heading to North-East in this one

Status
Not open for further replies.