Enigma? Vacation mode?? Really???

DeletedUser

Well, it appears that the "force" of Enigma is no more than a figment of the imagination.

Now that we in Inglorious Bastards have turned our attention to these guys they are fleeing into Vacation Mode. faulder1968 and lemlau66 wasted no time running once the nukes started rolling.

I guess that is understandable given nearly all of their conquests are internal. Its a much different story when hell is released upon you and the Bastards are knocking on the door.

Ah well, here's how we're going to do it:

While you are in VM, we will conquer all the cities around you of those that have the balls to stick around and fight. We'll gain these cities because the more powerful members are scurrying away.

When your VM is over, you will have noone to support you and we'll then take your cities.

If you feel like I'm calling you out, you're right :cool:

How do ya like dem apples? ;)

DeletedUser19918

Only if you knew real reason behind the VM..some ppl have a RL..not spending 24/7 playing games..
Internal??Really??Maybe you should check the grepostats first or ask TH, before you talk rubbish..
You guys grew a lot just because ARDOR merged with you..I say, bring it on..you bastard..:)

Oh and by the way..how does it feel when you send a CS on someone who's going to VM and still don't manage to land it..:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And who is getting their *** kick? IB is nothing, just try to set foot in ocean 47! Its getting kinda boring down here!

DeletedUser

Only if you knew real reason behind the VM..some ppl have a RL..not spending 24/7 playing games..
Internal??Really??Maybe you should check the grepostats first or ask TH, before you talk rubbish..
You guys grew a lot just because ARDOR merged with you..I say, bring it on..you bastard..:)

Oh and by the way..how does it feel when you send a CS on someone who's going to VM and still don't manage to land it..:)

No worries there mich. the city will still be mine ;)

In case you didn't notice, we defeated Ardor and some of their members joined IB. In your case, when we defeat Enigma, I'll be sure to remember that you think so badly of those guys joining us.

and you really haven't looked at grepostats for the conquests of lemlau and faulder I guess. Those are the two I named if I remember correctly.

I guess its just coincidental that these guys went to VM as soon as we started attacking right :D

I'm curious if you realize how many Enigma cities we have sieges in at the moment

Wait your turn. We'll be at you soon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sure we can direct a little more attention to your area if you are really under that impression. Also catching a person off guard is a lot different than winning a war. Keep in consideration that you are fighting maybe 5-6 players. We have many more who are willing to assist in the future *** raping you have coming to you :D

Let's have a nice unclean fight :pro:

DeletedUser

Web, let them talk and talk... maybe they need some time on VM to understand that sooner they will loose their cities to us....

DeletedUser

You really had a conquest broken after the player was on VM?!?!?! That is special!

DeletedUser

really there is no point in even having this pointless argument. Taking 2-3 cities is not a challenging feat for alliances of our stature. (yes I said our, meaning I was acknowledging both of us :)) We will have to see how this plays out, but should be a rather interesting as both alliances will not settle for less than perfect.

DeletedUser

actually not pointless. I believe I achieved what I set out to do.

as for the conquest, one of you sent enough b's in there to snipe the CS. no biggie though. Will ultimately be a city I own.

woosh, no such thing as a nice fight. if there's reason to fight, there's more than reason enough to win. winning requires things that aren't nice at all.

I do appreciate the fact that we've got your attention now. nice or not, this is going to be fun

it's time to step things up Enigma. buckle your chinstraps ;)

DeletedUser

You guys sure have a lot of confidence :eek:

Internal claims? may wanna check grepostats ;)

In case you didn't notice, we defeated Ardor and some of their members joined IB
Should i be impressed?
After seeing one of their best if not best player try to cs one of our members, it's no surprise they lost to you guys :p

it's time to step things up Enigma.
You talk as though TH doesn't exist and we aren't in a war with them and doing well against them :heh:
What do you really think all we do is colonize, take ghosts and inactives?
You're in for a nice surprise ;)

I'll be making a strong effort to get into O56 now, getting boring here in O46, some of these TH players are no fun :D

DeletedUser

just a little FYI. if faulder or anyone else had plans to go on VM, why would he start attacking our cities? did he not expect a response?

my guess is, the response was much bigger than he anticipated.

regardless, its nothing we haven't seen before.

and woosh, you might want to get a bit heavier in the *** before you start messing with heavyweights. just sayin...

DeletedUser

heavy in the *** or heavy in your ***? or is it referring to the shape of ones *** after they play this game for a while?

DeletedUser

heavy in the *** or heavy in your ***? or is it referring to the shape of ones *** after they play this game for a while?

I don't have any doubts that you understand what I'm referring to

bite off what you can chew sweetie!!! just remember your big guard dogs ran away

DeletedUser

You guys sure have a lot of confidence :eek:

Internal claims? may wanna check grepostats ;)

Should i be impressed?
After seeing one of their best if not best player try to cs one of our members, it's no surprise they lost to you guys :p

You talk as though TH doesn't exist and we aren't in a war with them and doing well against them :heh:
What do you really think all we do is colonize, take ghosts and inactives?
You're in for a nice surprise ;)

I'll be making a strong effort to get into O56 now, getting boring here in O46, some of these TH players are no fun :D

Enigma citys lost to TH 114 http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1...se&enemy_alliance=157&min_points=&max_points=

TH citys lost to enigma 48 http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1...se&enemy_alliance=157&min_points=&max_points=

i guess if you count losing by 70 city's doing well then yes Enigma is doing well. :)

DeletedUser

Yeehaw, WARNING! Trolls who seeks proper attentions are rampaging the Grepolis Forums. Oh please, no hate mails. :p

mentlegen-trollface-has-arrived-2467_preview.jpg

DeletedUser

..and, it's funny how this "so-manly dude" get's furious when this so-called "dogs of Enigma" instantly activated vacation mode because of RL. U mad baby? Luring and calling them out? Meh. Fail. You guys only wants attention here. When did you see Enigma players insulted players from alliances they defeated? When did you see Enigma players complaining in other alliance to have an academy? (that's one for you TH player dude :D) You are a very definition of a troll. Ooooh, scary. Stop mouth fights. You're acting like a poor little cry baby guy who won 5 bucks for the first time of his life. Just be silent like Krypteia players, real top 1 and HUMBLE. This is a war game, not showbiz. :D

_cat_RE_Fail-s400x300-16280.jpg

DeletedUser

@shasta you guys beat the pants off one piece. and since we didnt start a new alliance for enigma but instead just changed the name when folks like me merged in the stats show all the old conquests. starting from 10/1/2011 around the time we merged the score is 39-39 and a bunch of our losses were inactives from one piece era. check out http://www.grepostats.com/world/en19/player/2078670/colonizations my last 9 conquest were all TH the one from boocan1 and the second from king kwok both left TH or you guys booted em while my CS was in their harbor. Also all the TH cities I got were from active players with the exception of one who went on VM during the conquest.

DeletedUser

Enigma citys lost to TH 114 http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1...se&enemy_alliance=157&min_points=&max_points=

TH citys lost to enigma 48 http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1...se&enemy_alliance=157&min_points=&max_points=

i guess if you count losing by 70 city's doing well then yes Enigma is doing well. :)

I'll admit you guys are quick to take our inactives ;)
You guys did get out to a huge lead back when the alliance was known as One Piece but since I joined I haven't seen you conquer many active players. Certain nub has even tried taking my city (won't name him ofc ;)) and failed miserably, and he's twice my size.