Enigma? Vacation mode?? Really???

DeletedUser

Zephael;486028[IMG said:
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff503/dzunjabienbalan/tumblr_lmk0o2MrJA1qh1ib5o1_500.jpg[/IMG]

Why don't we get a little closer then see what happens ;) It'll be more fun to battle it out than talk it out ;)

DeletedUser

Guleng, an ex member of ExileD (now dissolved into Krypteia and surrounding alliances) turtled up in the north east of ocean 54. We, the Discombobulators, attacked him and of course, he went on vacation mode. What people seem to forget is, it doesn't last forever!!

14msuo6.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes, you're right sir Jackt. Too bad. :(

DANNNNNN! I said you get close to me! $#^%$#^%$^& NOT ME!

LAZZZY BOOOYYYYY! :Angry:

DeletedUser

LOL not gonna happen mate, i'm not gonna move near you. I got business elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Hey Enigma members...

I'm trying to keep track of all your players running to VM when we start attacking them.

faulder1968 returned from VM only to now be running to it once again after we've taken a few cities and have CSs in or on the way to others.

Those I know about are faulder, zephael (big mouth, little kid), TTHappy, lemlau, brbnstrt, and I know there are a couple of others I just can't remember them

Could one of you take a look at your "Getting Smashed by IB - going to VM" tab in your forum and let me know the entire list?

Thanks! If you need the same from me I'll be glad to post it. Noone on our list at the moment but, you never know...

DeletedUser

I carrent believe....?!?

It seems to me that the closer you get to the root of the matter the more the root seems rotten. it must be due to a serious case of the Runs.....

I have never seen, heard and read so many BullSh!t excuses for being scared faceless.... thats right you sh!t for brains, brown nosed bunch of plonkers... You can talk the talk.... actualy you cant even do that right.

I have been told that no-one has ever taken one of faulders cities, and when I took 2 in one go, six in total by IB in one OP, you gaggle of kindergarten snotnoses had an earfull to say about that.... Faulder came back, got his Proverbial Posterior handed to him.... again ... lost more cities and then ran away like a proper Enema recruit... what is the reasons this time....? Did he get a premature fear induced ovary spasm, or is it just the way you guys fight, in the oposite direction.

I can believe that he has never lost a fight, doing the 60 Yard dash....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can believe that he has never lost a fight, doing the 60 Yard dash....

one must actually stick around the fight in order to lose it. course, I'd say he never won one either ;)

Why don't you tell us what you really mean 13! quit being so shy!!! :eek:

DeletedUser

Shy...

My mommy told me that a turd by any other name still remains a turd........

Talking of turds.... When do you think this enema will stop running...lol

DeletedUser

Another one to VM......ROLMFAO

Zephael has now joined the circle of the Losers.....expected that after Faulder ran away again.....

DeletedUser

wow no wonder there are only two bastards in here :D I was expecting some bold talk from our cheerleader ;) hahaha I can tell you guys like to talk, so please don't mind me and continue your pointless rant :cool:

DeletedUser

wow no wonder there are only two bastards in here :D I was expecting some bold talk from our cheerleader ;) hahaha I can tell you guys like to talk, so please don't mind me and continue your pointless rant :cool:

we also like to take cities, which we appear to be very good at. I'm sure you don't mind us continuing our "pointless" conquests?

seriously... why would anyone from enema show their face in here. brbnstrt is losing 6 or 7 cities as we speak (maybe more) because he couldn't hit the VM button in time (his doesn't start til tomorrow midnight)

really wussdog, wait your turn. we're a bit busy at the moment conquering cities your "strong" players try keep saving by running behind mummy's VM skirts.

I'm guessing that will be your strategy once we turn our attention to you. every other player in enema we've conducted ops against has run to VM.

what a waste of space in World Tau. I honestly can't wait til we're done with you clowns and can turn all of our attention to krypteia. at least for the moment, they don't run and hide.

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting webby ;) you had a horribly good attempt at taking out my city today.... Don't worry I only took two IB cities these past few days.... I could use a little more BP though so please hurry up and help us trim some fat ;) By the way webby, I had no intention of calling your "conquests pointless". I have every intention of making you feel like an assclown who needs to stop trying to humiliate ppl over the fricken internet!!

I don't count on you trying to settle this your self.... I expect to receive attacks from all the front line cities ;) The more BP the better, as, well... Everyone always says :D

DeletedUser

I'm still waiting webby ;) you had a horribly good attempt at taking out my city today.... Don't worry I only took two IB cities these past few days.... I could use a little more BP though so please hurry up and help us trim some fat ;) By the way webby, I had no intention of calling your "conquests pointless". I have every intention of making you feel like an assclown who needs to stop trying to humiliate ppl over the fricken internet!!

I don't count on you trying to settle this your self.... I expect to receive attacks from all the front line cities ;) The more BP the better, as, well... Everyone always says :D

proud of taking those 2 cities from an inactive player are ya? :p enjoy it and again, your turn is coming.

you weren't the target today. I know you hate hearing that. my attack on you did just as I wanted it to and kept you, and your defense units, right where I wanted them.

keep watching your alliance colonizations pal. enjoy seeing the red while you sit cozy in your little town. ;) for now. When its time, I'll clear all of your cities. look at the bright side though. you'll still be able to talk trash in here :eek: