EotD Letter of Intent to LoC

DeletedUser

there is an entire forum about that here in the public forums, I'd suggest going and reading it - it is called Call To Arms or something like that.

I laid it out pretty nice for you.

I've read it. But interestingly enough (though it is a very "compelling" speech) it has no reason. I do not think (to the best of my knowledge) you have given a reason for your struggle against the Huns.

PS Everyone else who has served Nick, feel free to smack your heads at our stupidity of not asking for a motive to our battles. I know I will be.

DeletedUser

I don't think you read the entire thing man -
This game is like football - right. There are 32 teams in the league and there are always the teams to catch. We used the example of The Patriots. They are always good and always have a chance to go all the way.

Those top teams are teams I dislike and several others.

So, if you are a Yankees or Patriots fan and not from Boston or New York - but instead a fan because they always win - go ahead and join their camp. It is no loss to us other teams.

Those who cheer for the underdogs are welcome to stay in the Anti-Huns League - those who cheer for the dominating force, are welcome to stay where they are.

After all Mailcarrier, this is a game (mostly a game like a sport, war is always something that has to exist in this game) and if every alliance liked The Huns in the way DoA and IoA and Black do, the game would immediately come to an end, as The Huns and their allies will win.

There always has to be opposition, if for no reason than just as opposition.

And just like in sports, I like several people in The Huns and DoA. Fortyfour is the prime example, we have good chats, and are more than decent to each other - but if he had a city right by me, I would try to take it and I would expect him to try to take my city from me.

It doesn't have to be about "oh I think they are so evil" - we are just the opposition so they don't win the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with Nick. There is no definite reason for opposing anybody on this world, but the continuation of the game. If nobody opposes the top alliance, then the game is over. Boring.

Being a Hun myself, I find that continuing the game via a war is fine. It would be no fun if there was nobody to oppose us. :)

DeletedUser

"Us" You've been a Hun for what? A day and a 1/2?

That makes me a Hun, correct?

Sorry for any problems, man. I was just writing down how I felt about all this stuff. I think you guys would also be bored if nobody fought you. Am I right on that one?

DeletedUser9300

This game is like football - right. There are 32 teams in the league and there are always the teams to catch. We used the example of The Patriots. They are always good and always have a chance to go all the way.

So, if you are a Yankees or Patriots fan and not from Boston or New York - but instead a fan because they always win - go ahead and join their camp. It is no loss to us other teams.

Those who cheer for the underdogs are welcome to stay in the Anti-Huns League - those who cheer for the dominating force, are welcome to stay where they are.

After all Mailcarrier, this is a game (mostly a game like a sport, war is always something that has to exist in this game) and if every alliance liked The Huns in the way DoA and IoA and Black do, the game would immediately come to an end, as The Huns and their allies will win.

And just like in sports, I like several people in The Huns and DoA. Fortyfour is the prime example, we have good chats, and are more than decent to each other - but if he had a city right by me, I would try to take it and I would expect him to try to take my city from me.

It doesn't have to be about "oh I think they are so evil" - we are just the opposition so they don't win the server.

Well said, well said.

DeletedUser

Nicely said, good answer.