Milestones Era of World Wonders

DeletedUser48377

Cheers everyone, it has been a laugh and helpt kept some kind of sanity the past couple months at least, good luck to you all in your next worlds if you choose to play in other worlds :)

DeletedUser

Well, I imagined building these sandcastles would be really dull. The betrayals, both in the run up and during End game, along with the ops from both factions, plus the ingenuity of some meant this WW race had a decent amount of suspense.

I have to say, I enjoyed disseminating the recently elluded to documents that are supposedly forgeries... which my fins were allegedly involved in creating.

in the end it was fun and there are quite a few players that I'd be pleased to play with again on another server.

Just incase anyone was wondering, it's me - he means me :D

My turd is nice and shiney:)

TD finally admit to shining their poops :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

I have to say, I enjoyed disseminating the recently elluded to documents that are supposedly forgeries... which my fins were allegedly involved in creating.

Never said you created them, But you definetly know who did..

Personally Iam willing that I can narrow down the fakers location to a continent as I reckon I can say that they are from North America. Iam confident in the deduction because like in the Tarrantino movie Inglorius B@st@rds this faker was let down by a cultural differnce between cultures. Their use of the American spelling of "Cannibalize" rather than the British spelling is case and point here. I think I can make an educated guess who is at fault for faking these coms.. Just wondering if they will put their hand up and admit it now... :p

But that aside, the various spacing issues between words I highlighted previously showed both sloppy and lazy image editting. Plus the fact that numerous copies of this message were sent to differnt players, All dated with exactly the same timestamp is the nail in the coffin. Its no longer that were "supposedly" fakes SC.... Simple fact is they are fakes..

DeletedUser

This civilised thing could nt last 5 mins really :p

GGN said:
Its no longer that were "supposedly" fakes SC.... Simple fact is they are fakes..

and the humor by-pass award (complete with resplendent pillars and blue ribbons ) goes to ....
sorry should that be 'humour' lol! ;)

DeletedUser48096

Sorry jams but I appear to have missed the joke, Is it that Sir Cod denies all knowledge while everyone already knows he is behind it? or is that he really is innocent and we tricked into sending them by someone in his alliance?

Either way its a fairly crappy joke.. :O

DeletedUser

Having read it, I'd say that the Cod just basically admitted to faking the messages.

Without, you know, actually admitting it.

DeletedUser

i thought you were english GGN? sarcasm is surely a trait you understand well enough, you appear to be a clever guy, you know the cod, i think thats as congratulatory as he will get, i suggest , like the rest of your alliance you take the congratulations in the good spirit in which they have been offered as i have no intent now the server is done of continued bitterness for no reason other than ego. Be a good winner.

DeletedUser

@GGN - As someone who prides themselves on claiming so much of his words are "incorrectly interpreted" as the readers have a "biased narrative" *sniggers at the trolls reference* - you don't do a good job of interpreting the words of others...

But that aside, the various spacing issues between words I highlighted previously showed both sloppy and lazy image editting. Plus the fact that numerous copies of this message were sent to differnt players

If I was to buy into your claim *wink wink* that they were indeed faked, I'd note that most of the spacing errors were in messages sent after the one to Drakano... more than 12 hours after. I would speculate that intelligence had reached the distributer that the original target was a dud, therefore it was time to wing it. ;)

DeletedUser48096

i thought you were english GGN?

Who said I was English? The Germans are well known for their lack of a sense of humour after all..

I was happy to take that victory with grace and I even said I wouldnt brag about it, But had this issue not been brought up by SC I wouldnt even be mentioning it now.

Sir Codfish said:
@GGN - As someone who prides themselves on claiming so much of his words are "incorrectly interpreted" as the readers have a "biased narrative" *sniggers at the trolls reference* - you don't do a good job of interpreting the words of others...

That depends on your intention SC, Like I said if your intention was to make a joke. It wasnt very funny.. And if your intention was to deny that these images are faked then Its still not funny..

If I was to buy into your claim that they were indeed faked, I'd note that most of the spacing errors were in messages sent after the one to Drakano... more than 12 hours after. I would speculate that intelligence had reached the distributer that the original target was a dud, therefore it was time to wing it.

There was spacing errors in ALL of the coms SC, Not just the ones sent to Drakano but the ones to Morphius and Big Allen also. Like I said before whoever shopped them up on paint must be a complete amatuer... These can mostly be found around the BB codes or mentions of the players name in all screen shots. Note that in all coms the faker has written "It looks like (Players Name) is the likely traitor". Now whoever faked this wrote that out, Left a large space then copied a bbcode into the space on paint. As a result of using the same image for differnt players this has left an inconsistant spacing error evident when you compare the images side by side. and this is evident in ALL of the coms. In fact in the Morphius message the faker didnt even bother to insert the BBcode because they realized it wouldnt fit into the gap they had left. So whoever faked it instead was forced to write Morphius into the gap and resize it, This in doing so pixelated the text making it obvious it was a fake.

You want me to go on? There are honestly so many errors in this message when closely analysed it is laughable that you would pretend to try and rationalize them.. These are fake SC and you know it..

DeletedUser

Yeah... I suppose we'll never find out for sure who was responsible - what, with the Cod being so mysterious about it...

DeletedUser

Oh dear... at this point I wonder if GGN is a really persistent troll or he truly does look at things through funny coloured glasses.

@GGN, I just underlined the two edits I made to my above post - so you don't miss them, maybe that'll help the penny to drop?

If I was to buy into your claim *wink wink* that they were indeed faked, I'd note that most of the spacing errors were in messages sent after the one to Drakano

Note: I only bolded the "most", I assumed you missed that, given your rant - not all of us are part time Frank Abagnales :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Abagnale

DeletedUser48096

I should really be laughing at the concept of being called a troll by yourself.. Also I wear no glasses.

I must say that said considering the lengths you have gone to proclaim my supposed lies and deception it really is refreshing to be able to turn the tables on you and watch you wriggling for once.

Of course Iam claiming those comms are fake, But Iam presenting evidence to support that conclusion also. I would disagree with you about the spacing errors, Because as I already noted ALL the comms contained spacing errors and these all occur in the same places, These message ALL contain the exact same timestamps so to say "after the one to Drakano" isnt really accurate considering that all the time stamps from message to message are all exactly the same times so there really is no after drakano.

All we need do is look at the time stamps on the following messages.

7ab118b6d07eb1786f56eb05a1885814.png

f8a288bacdf3c8433485b613eb7a0e0f.png

4ddc3232291a95b6f78fd3c45dbbe9a4.png

Iam not going to disagree or deny that the spacing is better here (Even if the KingBeef BBcodes are all over the place) but at the same time that still doesnt explain those time stamps....... All exactly the same....... As I said ALL the messages contain spacing errors SC, and those are not just within the text.

Also do you really expect anyone to believe that KB wrote the exact same message out three times within the space of 60 seconds naming three differnt people as spies?... You have been caught out this time SC..

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Also I wear no glasses.

Maybe you should get some!

978faec3c20403a96456acfc1d2c5a71.png

Personally Iam willing that I can narrow down the fakers location to a continent as I reckon I can say that they are from North America. Iam confident in the deduction because like in the Tarrantino movie Inglorius B@st@rds this faker was let down by a cultural differnce between cultures. Their use of the American spelling of "Cannibalize" rather than the British spelling is case and point here. I think I can make an educated guess who is at fault for faking these coms.. Just wondering if they will put their hand up and admit it now...

I'm not sure if you are calling me out again, since you did once. I told you I didn't fake Eff's message.

Maybe it was an Englishman who can't spell properly? Or one who thought that Eff was North American and therefore used the "z"?

King Jamo said:
i thought you were english GGN?

Everyone knows he is a fake Dutchman.

DeletedUser

I must say that said considering the lengths you have gone to proclaim my supposed lies and deception it really is refreshing to be able to turn the tables on you and watch you wriggling for once.

Is.. is that what you think is happening here? Haha - Did you read post #87? I even edited in a *wink wink* for you, then posted the edit with it underlined...

Never has this meme been more true:

images

DeletedUser48096

Told you it wasnt even funny Arch. All Iam doing is pointing out the hypocracy of SC. Who is happy to label TD as Liars and decievers when the moment suits him but the moment the shoe is on the other foot you are both running faster than an Ethopian marathon runners... The joke is on you this time as at this moment you have been called out on your lies and have been found wanting in your replies.

Arch said:
I'm not sure if you are calling me out again, since you did once. I told you I didn't fake Eff's message.

I didnt even know you were from North America Arch and I didnt call you out.. But is that a Guilty Conscience coming out there Arch? :p

Arch said:
Everyone knows he is a fake Dutchman.

Yawn...... not this again. You just don't know how to let it go do you?.. Told you I wasnt banned for DanHaag and you are once again arguing with an empty sack.

Sir Shifts the Goalposts said:
Is.. is that what you think is happening here? Haha - Did you read post #87? I even edited in a *wink wink* for you, then posted the edit with it underlined...

I read your post and as I told you Sir Cod. I got your joke, I just don't find it funny. Iam happy enough returning the favor now the tables have turned and we can laugh at your hypocracy.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Told you it wasnt even funny Arch. All Iam doing is pointing out the hypocracy of SC. Who is happy to label TD as Liars and decievers when the moment suits him but the moment the shoe is on the other foot you are both running faster than an Ethopian marathon runners... The joke is on you this time as at this moment you have been called out on your lies and have been found wanting in your replies.

No, you see, unlike, well, TD and its nate-goating and GGN's endless webs of "that's not really what I meant," the beloved Codfish is telling you without telling you.

If only TD could have so honest and forthcoming a leader!

I didnt even know you were from North America Arch and I didnt call you out..

Yeah? Because there seems to be this awkward quote that you said on May 30th:

Also I dont know who wrote that script for Effinel. Iam guessing you since I know you are from North America/Canada? But if so you failed miserably with your attempt to pretend to be Effinel...

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...onspiracy-2015&p=953707&viewfull=1#post953707

Yawn...... not this again. You just don't know how to let it go do you?.. Told you I wasnt banned for DanHaag and you are once again arguing with an empty sack.

Not really. See, just because you didn't get caught doesn't mean that it wasn't you, it means that you played by the rules of a SIC so they had no reason to ban you. Maybe your ban was a SIC ban, maybe it wasn't. In any case, I present the following evidence...by you...of the precedent of TD using a SIC to get into ZT:

b0ec38215de3e12ea2a399657031f50f.png

So, with that in mind, and your admiration of the tactic, perhaps you, err, "Dan" got lucky and spawned in ZT waters.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

No, you see, unlike, well, TD and its nate-goating and GGN's endless webs of "that's not really what I meant," the beloved Codfish is telling you without telling you.

If only TD could have so honest and forthcoming a leader!

Perhaps if Apoc was more honest in its interpretation of facts I wouldnt need to be correcting you..

Yeah? Because there seems to be this awkward quote that you said on May 30th:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showth...onspiracy-2015&p=953707&viewfull=1#post953707

Read the quote again Arch, Keywords "IAM GUESSING" I came to that conclusion because of some of your spelling was more American than English but it was only a guess on my part based on some of your spelling.

Not really. See, just because you didn't get caught doesn't mean that it wasn't you, it means that you played by the rules of a SIC so they had no reason to ban you. Maybe your ban was a SIC ban, maybe it wasn't. In any case, I present the following evidence...by you...of the precedent of TD using a SIC to get into ZT:

So, with that in mind, and your admiration of the tactic, perhaps you, err, "Dan" got lucky and spawned in ZT waters.

We have never denied that Nate had an SIC and had a seperate spy in ZT, I have even admitted it to a couple of former ZTs too as well as yourself. But the point you are missing Arch is that it is a totally differnt strech to assume I did the same. Just because Nate did something that does not prove I did also and that is where your evidence disapears Arch. Now thats not me being evasive, Thats just me pointing out how much of a flawed claim this is. Also the fact Iam aware of the abbreviation SIC and aware of the rules proves nothing other than me being aware of the abbreviation and the rules so again it is a massive assumption on your part to make conculsions off that. Furthermore once again it is a giant leap of faith to assume that if I did have an SIC I must have got lucky shot and spawned in ZT waters. The odds of that considering ZTs waters was limited at that point would have been very large indeed plus that would have shown up in Dans points history had the account been active prior to its appearance. Also the fact that Iam aware of the process of restarting and spawning also again proves absolutely nothing Arch. This isnt the only world I have played on and on more than one of them I have had to restart. Heck I even had to restart on Sinope. So again the fact that Iam aware of the process again proves absolutely nothing Arch.

Occam's Razor is a means of problem solving, Loosely it states that the conclusion that requires the fewest assumptions is most likely to be true... Guess what?.. Since every conclusion you have made about Dan is absolutely loaded with assumptions....... You fail.......

Truth is you are just making desperate assumptions here Arch and it just makes you desperate and foolish.. To be honest I assumed you were playing a character here on the externals and your insistance on trying to strech every little thing you can find and blow it out of proportion only confirms my suspicions. Hence why I take such amusement at the hypocracy of you and SC calling me a troll...