[Eta] Congratulations to the alliance The Steel Titans!

DeletedUser16560

I guess someone followed my advice back in February on ETA News - 6th edition.. What i didn't expect was that the newer, smaller alliance would be TST, the renamed TE alliance!
2) CR is held to be greatest force in Eta for the moment, with good reason: you kick asses all the time. What is your advice for newer, smaller alliances? How to achieve greatness?

There are a few alliances to be reckoned with by their fight ability and/or size, CR is one of them, nothing else.

My advice to newer alliances would be to control an ocean tucked away in a peaceful corner of ETA and build all the wonders and win the game...I'm sure it would show the world and the top alliances sometimes you don't need to the greatest to be the best or is it the other way around? :S

Im not a bad sport so here it goes my congratulations to TST for completing 4 World Wonders! I bet a lot of effort went into it although i think it was a single alliance race since there was an agreement in place to build only 1 WW per alliance. Some stick to the agreement, some didn't!

I guess TST looked for greatness elsewhere when they failed to achieve it on January 2nd :p

DeletedUser

First of all, TST or their Hero Bulls did not destroy our WW. Like what I told Komagos last June 27
Only one official but we already stopped building it.
We stopped building ours when members left our alliance and brought it down to level 9. This happened twice then we never bothered to build it back again. Bulls took a city from it and it was still on level 9. How can it be destroyed? We destroyed TST's. It was on level 10 when CJ brought it down to 9. None of it matters now. Just clearing things so TST has one less credit to their name :p

DeletedUser

Congratulations to TST.

You can also congratulate your spies in UoW: they did a great sabotage work by convincing some of our players to no more send resources.
It was too late to act when I finally understood.
We lost from 1 to 3 days in the resource sending phase because of them.
We'll never know what would have happenend without their action.

But you really deserve congratulations, anyways :)

First i will not congratulate TST as an alliance. because they needed 3 other alliances ( BA, Fate UoW) help to achieve there goal. but i guess i can congratulate TST, BA, Fate, UoW for reaching there goals of helping TST build 4 world wonders. If any of those 3 alliances kept there part of the deal, TST would not have built 4 world wonders.

But, it's not TST fault those 3 alliances where scared of them. So i can't blame them for that, after all TST is really TE, and TE beat those 3 alliances down until they said MERCY a year ago. Why would BA want to fight an alliance that almost destroyed them a year ago? Why would Fate want to without BA's help. How could UoW even try seeing BA would destroy them if the thought about moving north.?

Hmmm now that i think about it .... BA played a large role in TST building the 4 world wonders .... I guess that beat-down a year ago, scared BA into good political servants of TST.

Great job by the TST leadership by controlling BA, in doing so you controlled both Fate/ and UoW actions.

I did not like the way TST won. They did not destroy a world wonder, they did not fight there way war glory, they did not even defend there world wonder very good. They just hit vacation mode on any world wonder city that was attacked. With the exception of JCC. Hats off to you JCC for standing still in the line of fire.

Again a great piece of propaganda.
This is the good thing about this TST victory: you'll not be the winner of the World.
Many CR players would have deserved this victory.
You, whateverr, constantly tried to weaken your enemies by lies and propaganda.
The way you and some other people (from various alliances) played this game was just a pure shame.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
We are the Steel Titans not TE.. You can call Valor TE.. Valor and Titans was TE.. But we have went on our own way. So in some ways we are fighting a civil war.. TE is Dead.. Who cares about TE.. No one in the Titans and No one in Valor..

You used to care about TE very much, did you not? It maybe in the past now, but still I and many of us loved TE to bits and I know you did as well.

DeletedUser13583

congrats tst.you killed ETA
I would like to say that you are the best alliance in the game:)
Good luck

DeletedUser

Congratulations to TST.

You can also congratulate your spies in UoW: they did a great sabotage work by convincing some of our players to no more send resources.
It was too late to act when I finally understood.
We lost from 1 to 3 days in the resource sending phase because of them.
We'll never know what would have happenend without their action.

But you really deserve congratulations, anyways :)

Again a great piece of propaganda.
This is the good thing about this TST victory: you'll not be the winner of the World.
Many CR players would have deserved this victory.
You, whateverr, constantly tried to weaken your enemies by lies and propaganda.
The way you and some other people (from various alliances) played this game was just a pure shame.

So let me get this straight, you have spies that helped TST, and worked against UoW best interest? but me calling it out as helping TST it propaganda?

How about you not knowing this, and UoW leadership being used is a pure shame.

Don't take it personal if, I say the truth, maybe all members of UoW didn't work with TST, but enough did, that is my point same with Fate and BA.

Lets face it, BA stopped UoW from moving north months ago.

know, what are the lies?

You see i'm a very open leader ask anyone in CR, that is what they like, but what i say it from our point of view , is it bias to us? Most likely, but it is still the truth. I fight for CR members both verbally and in the game though troops. I've never missed a call for support unless i'm on vacation, I've never failed to support them here either.

In the real world i'm almost the same, I use to manage over 100 people, I made sure the interests where in the minds of upper management.

The difference between the real world (workforce) and here. Is people here accuse without proof. And when you show people Proof here they get offended. In the real world little is done without some kind of proof.

Here opinion means everything and proof means little, the real world opinion mean little (unless it's the paying customers) and proof is everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You used to care about TE very much, did you not? It maybe in the past now, but still I and many of us loved TE to bits and I know you did as well.

Yes.. I use to care until you and our founders betrayed TE.. Rygarr left TE and Founded Valor.. P1mono left the game and game back as yellowsnow and joined Valor.. Jnc left the game and came back playing another account and joined Valor.. Now you have all 3 founders of TE in Valor.. We asked you to come back and take your alliance, you said "you had no time". A slap on our face.. Then Valor declares war on TE.. There own alliance.. another slap in our face.. At this point TE is Dead.. Just the past.. We decided to vote for a new name and a new flag, so we can fight for our honor and make our history..

TE has no meaning, but the biggest betrayal in Eta's history.. I am sorry I was ever apart of TE.. You and Rygarr and P1mono maybe in real life good guys to be friends with, but I will never be on the same side with you, rygarr and p1mono ever again no matter what world.. You and others Betrayed your own alliance..

Now back to business; I would like to say this.. Every single alliance had a chance to build there ww.. You had months to build.. But you did not.. Only you are to be blamed here.. Every alliance could have stopped us, by just build your ww.. You did not..

Second; It was no secret what TsT was doing.. After we built 2 ww this was your first clue.. Then we built a 3rd ww.. You should have gotten the message then.. How about this.. Just when we where finishing our fourth ww we lost a ww.. So we started building our fifth ww.. So who is to be blamed here... Not TsT.. But all the alliance's that should have built there ww,, that's who.. Nothing has changed in this game... Eta is still alive.. the ww is over.. we just need to keep up our active players over 300.. If not the world is over..

Here is the Eta stats and where The Steel Titans Rank

Alliance Ranking; TsT #3
Alliance attackers; TsT #3
Alliance defenders; TsT #1
Alliance fighters; TsT #1..

So when it comes right down to it; Yes we are number ONE.. NUMBER ONE... WE WON..

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yes.. I use to care until you and our founders betrayed TE.. Rygarr left TE and Founded Valor.. P1mono left the game and game back as yellowsnow and joined Valor.. Jnc left the game and came back playing another account and joined Valor.. Now you have all 3 founders of TE in Valor.. We asked you to come back and take your alliance, you said "you had no time". A slap on our face.. Then Valor declares war on TE.. There own alliance.. another slap in our face.. At this point TE is Dead.. Just the past.. We decided to vote for a new name and a new flag, so we can fight for our honor and make our history..

TE wasn't the same anymore, soon after Valor declared war on you, you guys reformed and created TST. I joined Valor from SP, because Valor had my closest friends in it, not just p1mono and rygarr. But gipobsk, razvan, antohe etc... I'm not saying I had friends in TE, because I did. It wasn't my choice to go completely against TE, I said I will not attack any former allies in TE except for the refugees that ran to TE for protection from SP or Kevin himself as I found out some pretty interesting details about him when I left, how he was there to undermine everything I or the other leaders done. It's funny JCC... it really is. Because I remember at one point, you didn't want to attack your friends in Valor, then you stopped and tried to make peace, then attacked again. You also switched alliances several times, and now you got the award of contributing to the world wonders, maybe you stayed in TST this time to get that award lol...

TE has no meaning, but the biggest betrayal in Eta's history.. I am sorry I was ever apart of TE.. You and Rygarr and P1mono maybe in real life good guys to be friends with, but I will never be on the same side with you, rygarr and p1mono ever again no matter what world.. You and others Betrayed your own alliance..

TE does have a meaning, The Elite... the greatest thing that we done together. I am not going to apologize for my actions, not to you anyway, I have nothing to be sorry for. Don't see why you're apologizing either. I never formed Valor, that was rygarrs decision because he felt no longer comfortable that I was planning to leave the game + inactivity in TE was starting to brew. I still care about what goes on even if I no longer play.

Now back to business; I would like to say this.. Every single alliance had a chance to build there ww.. You had months to build.. But you did not.. Only you are to be blamed here.. Every alliance could have stopped us, by just build your ww.. You did not..

Blamed? LOL! Every top alliance KNEW about the agreement Whateverr created! Only to build 1 wonder each and continue to fight each other to make the life of Eta as long as it could last. But now that the TST has won the world by building, not fighting, this world will die off quicker than before, congrats.

Second; It was no secret what TsT was doing.. After we built 2 ww this was your first clue.. Then we built a 3rd ww.. You should have gotten the message then.. How about this.. Just when we where finishing our fourth ww we lost a ww.. So we started building our fifth ww.. So who is to be blamed here... Not TsT.. But all the alliance's that should have built there ww,, that's who.. Nothing has changed in this game... Eta is still alive.. the ww is over.. we just need to keep up our active players over 300.. If not the world is over..

Basically I am not going to repeat what I said above. Just read what I said above to reply to your paragraph here. The world will finish more quickly, again, well done.

Alliance Ranking; TsT #3

So when it comes right down to it; Yes we are number ONE.. NUMBER ONE... WE WON..

Number 1 for what? Fighters and defenders? Yet not number 1 in ABP or points. ABP is the main one out of all them, but then again you have been defending more than attacking. Also number 1 for simming, building the wonders. You say us former TE leaders are traitors, however you are too for ignoring the agreement made and killing this world off faster than before, congratulations.

How disappointing... replies in bold.

DeletedUser

Alliance Ranking; TsT #3

How can you use these stats and clam them as TST? there not as TE gain most of those BPS and rankings. Yes TST won by building 4 WW but TST cant claim they are a new allainces and not TE but yet still claim the BP and rankings that TE gained. this is the main reason in most people minds TE = TST. IMO to say you are a new alliance you must be a new alliance and not just change your name and them lay claim to everything the old alliance built.

DeletedUser18468

Jcc you have walked out on TE/TST more times than i can remember i call that betrayal. The only time i left TE was when i deleted my account. Yes i took an account off Abby but that was way before Valor was even a twinkle in rygarrs eye. I was there(SP) for months keeping a low profile minding my own business but later on i had a choice go back(TE) or move on so i decided to move on and join Valor. I wanted to stay neutral with all my old friends from TE and i thought i had.

The reason i didnt want to go back was because i was so bored towards the end in TE and i didnt want to go through that again.

Thank you

DeletedUser

Congratulations CR,Valor for being the best of the best at the end of the world. Other alliances are not even worth mentioning anymore.
You two have fought hard and have finished untop at the end of this world. But do remember that WW doesn't end untill they have all 7 wonders. Because that's when they will be called "Ruler of Eta" bla bla bla.

So you guys go on and kick their asses once more and show them WW means nothing for a true warrior.

Q.Q Proud of yall so much.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
How can you use these stats and clam them as TST? there not as TE gain most of those BPS and rankings. Yes TST won by building 4 WW but TST cant claim they are a new allainces and not TE but yet still claim the BP and rankings that TE gained. this is the main reason in most people minds TE = TST. IMO to say you are a new alliance you must be a new alliance and not just change your name and them lay claim to everything the old alliance built.

TST is just a reformed TE... they did not leave TE and formed a new alliance. They just changed the name and set new objectives, to build the wonders first. By the time they changed there name back in February earlier this year, TE/TST had very good BP rankings and the new TST has just added to that ever since.

DeletedUser

TST is just a reformed TE... they did not leave TE and formed a new alliance. They just changed the name and set new objectives, to build the wonders first. By the time they changed there name back in February earlier this year, TE/TST had very good BP rankings and the new TST has just added to that ever since.

I believe TE was Ranked number one in most stats after the EF vs CR war. they where always moving up but i think they hit Number 1 in defense , number 2 in offence and number 1 overall.

At the time CR was only number 5 on offense and 12 in defense.

DeletedUser

So this is the joke Bulls was telling me to watch out for.....
Alliance: Friends Reunited

ETA is dying and it will soon be over. For this last run this alliance will be playing with loyal great mutual friends developed during the life of this server.

Invitation: closed - in order for a member to join, all members must accept. If we want you, we invite you.

Pacts: closed - This alliance will not have any pact to any alliance. Any pacts are personal pacts only and if you wish a pact to a member, you have to work it with him and him only.

Enemies: No alliance is our enemy. We will fight individual players who for same reason we don't like no matter what alliance they are in. Our was is against players not alliances.

As expected, once all 4 WW are complete others will call it quits and retire and run away from the fight like most TST on VM while Others will make a joke like this! Individual players only? What a load of BULL!!! I dont care whether you fight TST or not. This is just a cowards way out to run from an alliance war.
Well, TST, there goes your Hero........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

until you know the real reason to why Bulls4ever did this why don't you keep your load of Bull to yourself? What does he have to run from? The so called wrath of valor? You wouldn't last 2 seconds in the oceans he's fought in for the past 2 years.

DeletedUser

Couldn't have said it better myself, Vel.
I'd like to see other players have the cojones to fight on their own, without hiding behind an entire alliance. Especially the oceans that Bulls is in, where he is outnumbered.