[Eta] Congratulations to the alliance The Steel Titans!

DeletedUser

if i had 100 gold for every time he said its his LAST POST id be able to buy eta ...

DeletedUser

if i had 100 gold for every time he said its his LAST POST id be able to buy eta ...
Or you can beef up your account so you can at least have a good conquest history:Angry: Buying Eta wont make you a good player anyway:(
Here's another 100 gold for you - This is my LAST POST:cool:

DeletedUser12950

Why does this battle is in forums too? TST won but not like ETA needed to be conquered, but is a won after all, let's wait until this world is over, how much is left btw?

DeletedUser

Nep, TST won the ruler of the seas award by building 4. Not ruler of the world. Building all 7 will win you the world. So if Im wrong someone correct me please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12950

Nep, TST won the ruler of the seas award by building 4. Not ruler of the world. Building all 7 will win you the world. So if Im wrong someone correct me please.

You must be kidding me, but if that is true we need to step up a bit more, I'll talk to you via PM ingame.

What happened with bulls btw?

DeletedUser

abbs

if "A" alliance built 4 wws and "B" alliance destroyed those 4 wws and built all the 7 wws, who will be the victors of the world- alliance A or alliance B?

SleepingGiant

Only the first alliance to four wonders is considered the 'winner'.

Sincerely,

SleepingGiant

------

this is what the mod said.

DeletedUser

so you can be ruler of the world but the ruler of the seas trumps you lol lol lol lol, like being keen but the court jester tells you what to do, about face if you ask me

DeletedUser13583

HAHA,some players already become pathetic :))

So Brlinho is my fault and Pariba"s that TST won?:)) If we would sign capitulation to B.A ?
Firstly the talk about capitulation it was on the forums as 2 3 lines between you me and Pariba it was NOTHING IN GAME discussed.At least not by me..
Secondly B.A can never take out Valor.Actually at this point if Valor wouldn't have so much grudge on the proud memmbers of TST would demolish B.A in less than a month ;)

Congrats TST for your Victory.You earned it.
Good job

DeletedUser

HAHA,some players already become pathetic :))

So Brlinho is my fault and Pariba"s that TST won?:)) If we would sign capitulation to B.A ?
Firstly the talk about capitulation it was on the forums as 2 3 lines between you me and Pariba it was NOTHING IN GAME discussed.At least not by me..
Secondly B.A can never take out Valor.Actually at this point if Valor wouldn't have so much grudge on the proud memmbers of TST would demolish B.A in less than a month ;)

Congrats TST for your Victory.You earned it.
Good job

Of course you could demoslish BA quickly, they only have 13 members and only a few seem to be active, while you all have something like 40 members, not much of challenge there, but i hear you all like picking on players/alliances smaller than yourself and gang attacking them

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Of course you could demoslish BA quickly, they only have 13 members and only a few seem to be active, while you all have something like 40 members, not much of challenge there, but i hear you all like picking on players/alliances smaller than yourself and gang attacking them

I second what ry said.

How can you gang up on an alliance in an old world like this? I guess you don't know anything especially when the old Team Black used to Gang up on TE, KE, UF... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's called teamwork. It's how this game is played so stop cryin about it.