Pnp Extraordinary Hyprocrites

DeletedUser30111

Yes I do stag, the fact you elevate yourself in this conversation shows you guys are mad that i have the truth out to everyone now

I'm not mad at anything you've said, we're actually having a good ol' laugh about everything you've said here, keep it up. Also I'm not sure how I've elevated myself? Just been responding to what you've said in the way I see things.

DeletedUser

Yes I do stag, the fact you elevate yourself in this conversation shows you guys are mad that i have the truth out to everyone now

I am an honest guy, you dont really have any truth. Tbh just save face and dont brag and boast yourself and try to make Goku look like a bad guy because he is not. Honestly it puzzles me how lady arachne likes you so much, she is very mature and has this whole situation backwards

DeletedUser

maybe i bluff, im a habitual liar to those i dislike. The reason for people being on my side is that i am what you call a bottle blonde, i act and puff up my chest like a noob so everyone underestimates and hates me then i give someone hell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

maybe i bluff, im a habitual liar to those i dislike. The reason for people being on my side is that i am what you call a bottle blonde, i act and puff up my chest like a noob so everyone underestimates and hates me then i give someone hell

I feel as if you've contradicted yourself here, but I'm not precisely sure, so no remark from me on this one.

DeletedUser

lol the best part is now EG is trying to recruit my members, if anyone wants a forward they may have it :)

DeletedUser11965

Ofc, we take the best before the rest of you begins to beg.

DeletedUser30111

Yeah, just because you've made terrible decisions and acted like you have here, doesn't mean your good members shouldn't get a chance to be in a real alliance,

DeletedUser

I play something called oppossum, I act as if my alliance is dying when it isnt. Besides all the "good" players are loyal to me and just forward me the messages and laugh when you try and recruit them because they are alliance hoppers. As I recall almost all EG players have hopped from one alliance or the other none of the original players are the ones that are good.

DeletedUser

EG with more quality members now I am getting !! Will you guys ever stop getting stronger! It would take half of the top twelve to beat you! Stop hoggin all the players :p

DeletedUser11965

I play something called oppossum, I act as if my alliance is dying when it isnt. Besides all the "good" players are loyal to me and just forward me the messages and laugh when you try and recruit them because they are alliance hoppers. As I recall almost all EG players have hopped from one alliance or the other none of the original players are the ones that are good.

Check some of the players on grepostats..you'll be surprised at our quality.

DeletedUser30111

As I recall almost all EG players have hopped from one alliance or the other none of the original players are the ones that are good.

All of us original member have more points than you? Not saying I'm good or anything just saying, by comparison...

And any alliance has a fair number of switching in the beginning, if I felt like doing the math I'd compare Seraphim and EG for ya.

DeletedUser11965

As long as a player is active, willing to learn, and participate, we welcome him/her.

DeletedUser30111

Ok I did the math anyways,
EG - 70 members and 134 alliance changes
Seraphim - 73 members and 160 alliance changes

Who can't keep members again?

I just realized there was zero math involved here... haha

DeletedUser

Ichi kissing booty hoping to get in someday

lol I know you would try it...I am not kissing booty, I simply acknowledged you have no truth. But now I know your gonna say Thats why I like Legend!

Oh or your an uber spammer

Enlighten me.

Also in another world I would love to join em

DeletedUser

lol i could care less what is happening to me when dm can beat you. my objective is to divert your attention while the real threat takes off

DeletedUser30111

lol i could care less what is happening to me when dm can beat you. my objective is to divert your attention while the real threat takes off

Ohh we've come full circle now, you are hiding behind DM.

Also yeah most people wouldn't care about getting rimmed, as long as their allies can win, that makes sense.

DeletedUser

As long as you guys dont become supreme dictator of this world and never reach #1 i care less where i go. and who says i am rimmed yet buddy?

DeletedUser

You've changed excuse from starting a new pre-made soon, to diverting attention from deaths measure within the space of a few hours.

It's hardly a distraction if we are able to take your cities with such ease.