Pnp Extraordinary Hyprocrites

DeletedUser30111

We're basically #1, I mean, really now. ;)

And things aren't looking too good for ya.

DeletedUser

I have to say..I am very disappointed to find out from the horses mouth, so to speak, that our alliance has been using spies. I'm . Now I have some serious thinking to do...

DeletedUser

i miss good old fashioned pnp's with pictures and entertaining stuff, ehh... :/

DeletedUser22423

For the record, that internal message of IWW came from me. A random member from inside IWW sent that to me as they are displeased with their leadership. And who wouldn't be. The good news for me is that I get info on every attack and plan that IWW creates and I didn't even need to ask for it.
They explain that their reason for getting into the war was because my alliance was ganging up on EG. Now either Athlete is the type of leader who likes to lie to his alliance to get the results out of them that he wishes, or he is a hot head who doesn't know how to do his homework and rushes headlong into things. He should have asked EG for some battle reports to show that we were attacking EG. Hmmm, didn't bother to though or he would have found that we never did. Either you lied to your alliance or you let EG play you Athlete. You wanted us in this war now you got us and your cities are all under revolt. The funniest thing is there still has not been a shot exchanged between EG and us, although we may need to change that so that they pull their support from your cities. But right now we are finding that we don't need to. They can't support every one of your cities and fight Seraphim at the same time. It also is not a smart plan since you have plenty of enemies in northern 54 and are now going to need to stick all of your support from there into 55 since we just killed all of your 55 and southern 54 support last night. Now is as good of a time as any for your other enemies to exploit your weaknesses.

Wolves, more like defenseless pups. Let the MRA games in 54 begin.

DeletedUser

I think for the first time ever I'm struck a bit speechless while reading this thread. Not over the information presented...wait. No. Many of the things stated here, with the exception of a few, have me sitting back in shock, so please bear with me while I try to find the words to express what is raging through my mind at this point.

Last night, I received messages from a few asking me if I'd read this thread after it had been started. I have to admit that no, I didn't. Not until very, very early this morning...around 3:30 a.m. my time. Of course, by that point there were many back and forth posts.

This is going to sound very bad of me. It's going to sound perhaps even treasonous. I know it is. I hate it, but it has to be said. I've stated many times that everything I say and do is for a reason. And it's true. It may not be for the reasons one might think, but it's what I do. What I'm going to say now isn't beating around the bush, nor does it have a hidden agenda, nor is it meant for anything than exactly what it says.

The actions of a leader reflect on an alliance as a whole for good or bad. When a leader is proud and boastful, making himself out to look the fool, then the alliance as a whole is frowned upon and the shadow of that disgrace follows its members until they prove themselves worthy of their place within other alliances.

So far, I have noticed that only a core group of my alliance has offered at various stages to help other members and I can name them on my 10 fingers. And it is stretched so thinly, including my own, that anytime we are in trouble we have to call upon CnoteG and the wonderful members of DM to swoop in and help us. And what are we doing to rectify this matter? Not a thing. This isn't fair to DM who have always been there when we needed them. And if I were CnoteG and the rest of his members, I would have to question just how reliable we in Seraphim will be when they have need of us? Will we be ready to defend them when they ask, or rather IF they ask?

Now...on to more and Rakatos, I know you're really not going to like what I have to say next. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you kick me from the alliance, but that is fine, too, if that is what you wish to do. Through these forums, I have watched as you have repeatedly made comments that are considered childish and immature. I could overlook those as many who are parents will often do. But with what you have stated in this thread, I find myself urged to respond. Not out of anger, but on the behalf of all the members of Seraphim. You speak out of turn when you say we only give support to those who have Troy as their main city and who are here for a vast majority of time. What does this say to our other members? Those who like Deep Killer lost his city last night? What did you do when he came to us on skype and said he lost his city? You kicked him. No one is happy about this. Then you go on to speak of not worrying about things as you have a premade waiting for you. That, right there, tells every member of Seraphim just how you feel about us. It tells us that we and all of our hard work, all of the times we have spoken out for you, defended you, have been for nothing as you have little care and respect for us. It is like a hard slap in the face with a wooden paddle.

I was asked last night why I have remained in Seraphim. The reason I have remained is because of the members. Not just you, Rakatos. But for the members. Thren, Blah, Scav, Tommy and others... They are some of the most wonderful people I've ever met. They are proud, ready to fight, good people and players who have done everything in their power to try and see Seraphim succeed. And so yes, seeing your back and forth posts here... It does make me angry, moreso on behalf of them than myself.

And I will tell you right now that like Thren said above I, too, am doing a lot of thinking as to what I'm going to do about this.

DeletedUser

CnoteG, EG thought you were attacking em because rakatos told em you were gonna attack em, and multiple times said that he will just let you do his dirty work

DeletedUser11965

EG is waiting for more bloodshed. ;)

EDIT: Wait...you serious? Deep Killer got kick cuz he came on skype and said he lost his city?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we should just end it. I dont want rak to feel too bad.

DeletedUser25133

Kanga

can you close this thread , they is no need for it and didnt need to be created

DeletedUser

War of Egos. Stupidest reason to start a war. Many things I've read here where just wrong for any alliance to much less its leader.

DeletedUser

lol its sad how people think this upset me, no honestly im very sick of this world where the oppurtunist backstabbers win these are the worlds that end up dying right after an alliance dominates....thanks innogames for giving the bags with gold such an advantage

DeletedUser

Common Arshark you got to give credit where credit is due just like how you took one of theirs that wasn't too active. Don't go down to their level.

And last I checked on grepostats, he's been increasing on points so can't say he's been inactive. What could be the case is he just doesn't read your forums which happens quite a lot.

DeletedUser11965

I give some credit.

Dont worry, we want more bloodshed, the rivers will run red.

DeletedUser22423

...And the barbarians to the right shouted out "More blue blood shall be shed to fill my cup". And the barbarians on the left roared "More red blood shall be shed to fill my cup". And somewhere in the middle beat the heart of war, always willing to spill that which is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

...And the barbarians to the right shouted out "More blue blood shall be shed to fill my cup". And the barbarians on the left roared "More red blood shall be shed to fill my cup". And somewhere in the middle beat the heart of war, always willing to spill that which is needed.

xD, we love you.

Im commenting only because of "Last edited by CNoteG; Today at 03:28. Reason: dang touchpad"

touchpad is hard i know :p

DeletedUser

Modern Warfare, is in the fight against IwW, we will not attack EG. But we will fight alongside Deaths Measure