face to face

DeletedUser39031

Why is it i have a third of your points but almost double your BP?

Maybe you are the simmer...

hiding behind safe oceans that cover your pathetic strategy in this.

You are a clown just like your clown crew.
Actually you are both pretty similar in BP stats, He has slightly more ABP, you have quite a lot more DBP.

Though counting DBP is pretty useless, all it does it get CP's for cities, doesn't offer much of a comparison

DeletedUser48572

No, the reason you have one third of my cities is because you have lost most of your cities and then ran into VM mode like the coward you are.

Some of us have things to do..

can't be all-stars in every server...for someone that pretends to be dedicated to it you sure have pathetic stats if i'm beating you in them in an off server for me.

I've never had over 50k or so in points in this server..have ppl dedicated to bringing me down..savages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

Rep Comments
Thread: TUS/Flutter vs CS/Etc
I have had about as much as I can take from you. Your posts are both narotic and delusional. You need to take a good hard look at yourself. Tea Party.

My posts are not "erotic and sexy". No, i will not send you a pic of me flexing in the mirror.

08.06.15 02:59
Thread: face to face
You have no right to make a comment. Your cowardice actions make me feel sick in the stomach. VM boy.

"stop ..i feel it in my stomach...stop!!"

DeletedUser48572

Actually you are both pretty similar in BP stats, He has slightly more ABP, you have quite a lot more DBP.

Though counting DBP is pretty useless, all it does it get CP's for cities, doesn't offer much of a comparison

There's nothing similar...to me and "THe GM"...it's hard to defend when you have one/two fully grown cities compared to 10 fully grown cities..and yet i out rank him in bp.

If i had 100k points and the time...i'd be ranked top 20 fighter already. Anyone can sit around and built offense...and built pretty little nukes. Only a few can handle hundred of attacks at once. I doubt you ever will because i have seen you out in Paros as soon as you had any type of attacks coming at you...you quit.

The GM

Phrourach
can't be all-stars in every server...for someone that pretends to be dedicated to it you sure have pathetic stats if i'm beating you in them in an off server for me.

Where did I say I was dedicated to this server? Please explain. Like you this is an off server for me and my time is dedicated to a server that is not ruined by this mass MRA joke that Grep allow.

So, I have more abp's than you, you my friend are in fact a simmer.

DeletedUser48572

Where did I say I was dedicated to this server? Please explain. Like you this is an off server for me and my time is dedicated to a server that is not ruined by this mass MRA joke that Grep allow.

So, I have more abp's than you, you my friend are in fact a simmer.

SMH...

You are the last person that should be talking about BP...with the points you have..you are a joke..at least when others come at me..they have 400k points and the BP to back it up...or even Lemming has the Bp..

you are just an idiot that put his doo-doo smelling nose into a convo that didn't belong to him.

The GM

Phrourach
SMH...

You are the last person that should be talking about BP...with the points you have..you are a joke..at least when others come at me..they have 400k points and the BP to back it up...or even Lemming has the Bp..

I wish I had 400k in points, that would be four times my size. Yet I still come at you now...go figure?
you are just an idiot that put his doo-doo smelling nose into a convo that didn't belong to him.
Why does this convo just belong to you? It is clear you are nothing but an annoying pimple on one's a##e. You of all people hiding away in VM mode do not deserve the right to speak. Sim away pal.

DeletedUser48572

I wish I had 400k in points, that would be four times my size. Yet I still come at you now...go figure?

Why does this convo just belong to you? It is clear you are nothing but an annoying pimple on one's a##e. You of all people hiding away in VM mode do not deserve the right to speak. Sim away pal.

Again..how can you call someone a simmer that has more Bp than you..

are you one of those "special " players..if so...forgive me.

The GM

Phrourach
No, you don't have more ABP's than me, do we need to go through this again? Obviously English is not your preferred language as you really have a problem comprehending logic.

DeletedUser48572

Obviously you like to be the freaking grammar police but the reality is you are the real turd in this. I never said ABP, i said BP. Learn how to read.

Plus you barely have more ABP than me, and i have spent half my time on VM or inactive, what does that say about you. When we are almost the same in ABP and i dominate you in DBP/BP in a server that i just come onto to play part time.

DeletedUser48572

Means you are a "special" player....dust off that handicapped sign and post it on your profile.

The GM

Phrourach
You are seemingly deluded. You are here every day when not running away in tears into VM mode because someone attacks you. You sport, epitomise the word COWARD. Run Tx, run, lol.

DeletedUser48572

No one is running...i have a life fool...i've played this game for 5 years straight...i have things to do....i'll be back full force next server..in this server though..i still do more than you...cuz you ******** s***

If you're going to correct people on their spelling and grammar then you better come correct.

Instead of being a punk little girl that likes to leave so called "anonymous" comments when you "rep" ppl.

DeletedUser39031

Sad thing is folks tmax posts more often on the external forums than in the alliance forums. Only time I see his name is when he's under attack.

The GM

Phrourach
Instead of being a punk little girl that likes to "comment" when you rep ppl.

Cuz that's some p**** ****.

Rep people? I think you have the wrong person here pal. Why would I waste my time repping someone like you? It is bad enough reading your endless dribble on the forum.

Oh by the way, thank you for leaving all that favour in your city for me to snatch away from you, very kind. Which city next....I better be quick, you will have activated VM no doubt already?

DeletedUser48572

Sad thing is folks tmax posts more often on the external forums than in the alliance forums. Only time I see his name is when he's under attack.

http://prntscr.com/7g0dkn

i don't need to make my support public...i don't need to post for a 1k city being attacked....be real...a pm here and a pm there and we are good.

when i support erik i don't post it..when i support our team i don't post it..i don't need to...i don't do it so that everyone sees "oh look at least me i'm helping"...i do it cuz it is needed..even with my little points i try to help..anyone that has played with me before this server knows how i play...so you say what you want Alex...

you have no idea what you talk about half the time...

All i ever hear from you is negativity.

DeletedUser48572

When our team is attacked i will never post i have sent..cuz ppl will take notice and say that i likely have no defense...

half the time you don't even know what you say PrettySure.

DeletedUser39031

When our team is attacked i will never post i have sent..cuz ppl will take notice and say that i likely have no defense...

half the time you don't even know what you say PrettySure.
Ok then, but the whole point of posting when you support is so the player can get an accurate amount of incomings and make a judgement if anymore support is needed and allowing other support to go elsewhere.

I try to be positive, I really do. But it's hard when I see you starting a fight constantly and never letting it end. Though I may be a bit against you in that regard, probably because of personal experience with you.

DeletedUser48572

This is a game... to enjoy ...it better be entertaining...

if it's not fun i'll make it fun for me.

I know our past..but believe me...i have an ever bigger past with our leaders...that is worse....

new server...new situation..same goal.

Rep people? I think you have the wrong person here pal. Why would I waste my time repping someone like you? It is bad enough reading your endless dribble on the forum.

Oh by the way, thank you for leaving all that favour in your city for me to snatch away from you, very kind. Which city next....I better be quick, you will have activated VM no doubt already?

take the crappy city fool....as soon as you do i will have another CS landing next to it...