face to face

The GM

Phrourach
take the crappy city fool....as soon as you do i will have another CS landing next to it...

Oh no!!!! You will colonise yet another city will you. What would I do if you colonised next to me???? You have no abp's so clearly you will not send an attack at me. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser48572

we have the same ABP's ...

what are you talking about..and you have 5 times the fully grown cities i do.

DeletedUser48572

No, you don't have more ABP's than me, do we need to go through this again? Obviously English is not your preferred language as you really have a problem comprehending logic.

Many things wrong with your statement. Again, if you want to be a grammar Nazi then come correct.

DeletedUser48572

Rep people? I think you have the wrong person here pal. Why would I waste my time repping someone like you? It is bad enough reading your endless dribble on the forum.

Oh by the way, thank you for leaving all that favour in your city for me to snatch away from you, very kind. Which city next....I better be quick, you will have activated VM no doubt already?

http://prntscr.com/7g13pc

all i see is a lot of yapping...and more yapping..and more yapping...seems to be a theme with you circus' de' CLOWNS.

DeletedUser16560

I could be wrong as dont keep track...BUT, i do see your name popping often on the externals than in our forums. Nonetheless, this is a face to face thread and we should let tmax and mg get on each other faces since they are close to each other and are kinda on topic, not for us 99 oceans away get on their business. My honest opinion, you do whatever you feel like.

DeletedUser48583

I personally find this thread pathetic its basically 2 kids bickering at each other.

DeletedUser39031

he has a point..and not cuz of the way it's gone the past week..

more like the last few years,
I'm just going to let it go mate, there's no point responding anymore, should you wish to continue, please send a PM.

DeletedUser48572

Naw since you want to make my personal convos public "and he says he is a better defender than Erik"....

Why not make your stuff public...not so cute now huh

DeletedUser39031

Isn't that private tmax in an alliance Skype convo that you invited non alliance members into

DeletedUser48572

Plus i was kicked out of that chat cuz some TUS guys were talking bad about Bow and i wasn't having it...a lot of pretenders in that chat ....yes the chat i invited the real players into....f that chat. lol

I am loyal to my ppls....and those i respect....and i respect very few.

so keep it real if you want to go there...

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
Tmax if only you spent as much time actually playing the game as you do here in the externals, you might not be getting farmed constantly by me.

[EDIT: Surprise, surprise. Guess who has run into VM mode yet again!!! You pal, are Grepolis's greatest coward.]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yesterday, 09:57 #152
tmaxpower
Yesterday, 10:01 #153
tmaxpower
Yesterday, 10:03 #154
Yesterday, 11:04 #156
tmaxpower
Yesterday, 11:09 #157
tmaxpower
Yesterday, 11:31 #158
tmaxpower

everyone can accidentally double post OCCASIONALLY but consecutive tripled posts in mintues of each other? Dude hit 'edit' for the love of god, or just wait til all your thoughts have formed cohesively in your head before posting. Its the forum equivalent of having a pronounced stutter.