Family Reunion

DrVeil

Taxiarch
Reimu makes a great point. Unless n1 is something outrageous like 3x the size of n2 by world wonders, there can still be an upset.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
In fact, the past few many revolt servers has had winners that werent predicted to win. Romanians also beat us in WWs on 149 despite being in only 1 ocean

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Considering that the player base of grepolis has been shrinking for a long time now its very obvious that something is wrong, now if its Gold Abuse, players being cry babies like many of you say and quting i dont really know but something has to change peeps.

In my opinion many good players like 35 All together in one alliance or worse 2 whole alliances isn't really good Now! because there arent that many new players :( How i have played always has been with a New Team never with a premade and i made some good friends on Pylos and Samos and other worlds before and i did help teach others about the game as much as i knew,i cant count the new players that joined that didn't knew anything about the game that i helped at the start, now many are known players some Leaders of strong premades.

my point is perhaps if other older players that are in Top alliances now were to extend a hand to the smaller and newer players(teach them, play with them) maybe they will turn things around and make the game more Enjoyable and less toxic for everyone increasing the number of players that stay.

This is just my opinion so hope i wont be attacked to much for it.

tnx for hearing me out

jameslongst

Strategos
Samos is a direct example that the favourites and "best players" dont always win... Epic losers had 2 alliances in top 2 places 2-3 weeks after bp... they managed to fold midway through the server, and alien extraction, alliance im part of :( lost very close wonder race to true fear, which was 3rd best alliance points wise.
This.

"Best Players" do nothing but rack up meaningless battle points for clout. Teams win games. Now more than ever you have to have everything drilled down and rehearsed to be successful.

Angels aren't bloods I can tell you that. Angels know how to build wonders and have recent practice under live fire conditions: We lit em up and they held up very well.

However none of this matters much anymore cuz swooty swooty TF is coming for that booty.

”deadly”, TF, sweeds, “whip”ped, Zesty (purr) , who will come out on top?

My favorite is the deadly guys they have a scary name and a respectable past!

jameslongst

Strategos
Whys this forum ded?

Cuz I quit posting, Chet.

The Civil War was neither civil, nor a war. Cuddles is gross.

Discuss...

James does not date P3R3PHON3

He seems to enjoy thinking he is the best leader born to grepo.

Meanwhile in Cuddle Land, people are starting to over react to common sense and good leadership style. Jealousy is pervasive and while all seems good at the top, lets revisit this in future. Shall we?

Also, Whip seems to crumble... ;)

So, this server is just starting to reveal the complexities of grepo nation. This is not a previously thought of reply.
I wanted to personally update the last post, as no one has even considered to ask why, when, where, and most importantly HOW.
HOW could a leader as fearless and pale as Mr Cuddles overlook such a valuable piece of his enterprise. Need I say more?
Gladly.

See it all started way back in EN26. Noobs first world, Then we fast forward through time to today. And the cheating, botting, crass, rude, and obnoxious Puppy is trying to win another world. In my view he will never win another server again. Why you ask? Well the proof is in the pudding. I will not approach these external forums with screenshots or copies of private conversations. That would be rude, inconsiderate, and downright Dirty. Like DirtyGoon if anyone remembers him. But back to TOPIC.

PUPPY asked me pre world to help with OPs and be council or leader. Fine, I am a dedicated soldier these days but to help the almighty P with Ops was a welcome challenge. The first OP went well, and then another time warp to this last weekend. Council decided after stripping me of leadership rights to internal me. With the help of one person - LION. My empire was saved. Not James, not VS, not Whip, Not Timur. All of them resisted and did not provided the necessary help required to save my slots and prevent me from being rimmed.

So all credit goes to LION first and foremost.

Then James extended an olive branch to accept me into the Pirate Clan. All is good now and good fun will had in future for this game. Besides that fact that not any advertising is happening, grepolis is ALIVE and well. People should recruit more friends and friends of friends to play this awesome game.

But before I finish this rant, we all must precisely wonder what led to these words in the first place.
ALL VOICES are welcome to the table. But if trouble trouble comes speaking on this forum, you know they are lying. Trust me ;)

DP - DungeonP

PS- did I do that ;)

1710212167647.png

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
You claim to be a soldier yet YOU kept constantly begging for leadership rights and authority to run Stooges Ops. You are an underperformer and your statistics on the server show this, if we had let you have any authority we wouldn't be performing as well as we are today.

That being said I am glad you joined the True Crew because you are a detriment to whatever alliance you are in and I'd love nothing more than to see them lose to us AGAIN. That being said, give James a shout out for me and let him know he still owes me a hot date.

Um, hello there wonderful. Which stats and which worlds would u wish to discuss.

Do not throw a hissy fit because your alliance is looking like a flat tire right now. lol

Any world i played in and for I can explain more than most.

and again, you only look at two worlds and your simplemindedness, although adorable at times -- Is completely wrong on this topic.

Was playing this game long before Puppy even was driving a car...

1710317291743.png