Passed Farming Villages in 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2795

yeah, the thing is, extra activity levels would still be encouraged, but it wouldn't be as crippling if you were not hyperactive.

DeletedUser

if i'm correct this farm all button will only come into play when you have all 8 farms? or was that in another idea (too lazy to check)

DeletedUser

No matter how many farms you have. I just used 8 in my example to make the calculations easier ;)

DeletedUser17088

meh I'm sticking by my guns, but this isn't my idea so i will stop hi-jacking it lol

DeletedUser

Farm all button

Its a good idea. But i would like to add another form of applying it. An auto button for players who own more than 10 cities. So its not needed anymore to collect taxes time after time since is very boring.

So with less words : Pushing auto button to every city with farms u have and taxes can be collected automatically regarding the specific requirements of time that player choose. Having more and more cities makes collecting taxes very difficult task and very boring. In fact this looses too much time of a player and doesnt worth at all.

DeletedUser

I want this idea implemented. great idea even though suggested several times.

DeletedUser

I think that this idea is pretty good. In fact, there should be a screen from which all of your different cities will be organized by island, and from there you should be able to launch different "attack all" attacks on several islands, all from one place.

This particular extension of farm all, though, could be an administrator feature, as it maybe uses the grouping cities feature.

Also, why should you only be allowed to farm all once every 90 minutes? The same limits that you have for regular farming should be there.

DeletedUser2795

I think that this idea is pretty good. In fact, there should be a screen from which all of your different cities will be organized by island, and from there you should be able to launch different "attack all" attacks on several islands, all from one place.

This particular extension of farm all, though, could be an administrator feature, as it maybe uses the grouping cities feature.

Also, why should you only be allowed to farm all once every 90 minutes? The same limits that you have for regular farming should be there.
I do not understand what you are suggesting :S

DeletedUser

I think he's talking about a command overview administrator feature.

Anyway, that's a later issue. For now I'd be happy to switch towns and do farm all.

DeletedUser

I do not understand what you are suggesting :S

There will be a screen to launch attacks. In one column, the island name can be listed. In the next column, the names of your city(ies) on the island will be listed. In the next column, a farm all button for that island will be there.

There could even be a button on the top of that particular screen which could farm all farms, all islands.

DeletedUser2795

There will be a screen to launch attacks. In one column, the island name can be listed. In the next column, the names of your city(ies) on the island will be listed. In the next column, a farm all button for that island will be there.

There could even be a button on the top of that particular screen which could farm all farms, all islands.
I get the command overview for the farm all buttons, but where do attacks come into this?

DeletedUser

No matter how many farms you have. I just used 8 in my example to make the calculations easier ;)
i like the idea of having it only when you take all 8 farms, it would give an incentive to do that asap :)

that said, i'd vote yes for this idea either way.

DeletedUser2795

I am not sure if I want it to be at the 8 farm mark, but maybe bundled in with diplomacy or booty?

DeletedUser

Where are the administrators or makers of the game when we all complain about the same feature. I have been waiting for 6 weeks now for a post from then that tells us that they have seen our complaints. Even if they are not going to help us.....when every member on their site is complaining about the same thing, I would very much like to know they are listening!!!

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!!! FIX THIS PLEASE!!!

I KNOW people are quitting because of this problem. I consider quitting every day also. It is such a grind and it physically makes your arm, wrist and fingers hurt. Who want's that. I play for enjoyment. This is past ridiculous now. I am on two worlds and ALL I can do is farm. I can't even communicate in my alliance forums or in this forum cause I have to go farm. It's ridiculous and can only get worse as we grow. I certainly will not play another world.

DeletedUser17088

I'm going to push this into development, Even if the other idea is there it helps to have both

Threads have been merged together

Please lets start agreeing on the boundaries of this idea

I will start

you must own all 8 farms
You can only demand all (not loot all)
You must do it per island (active city per island)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just wrote a long post about why we should own all 8 villages before being allowed to Demand All. Anyway, I'll just summarise it.

1) It gives the incentive to conquer the last 1 or 2 FVs, which as it stands, don't offer much return for the resources and troops you invest in conquering it.
2) It rewards players who are dedicated to farming by maximising their FVs, therefore it makes sense that should be rewarded by a Demand All button.

DeletedUser2795

I just wrote a long post about why we should own all 8 villages before being allowed to Demand All. Anyway, I'll just summarise it.

1) It gives the incentive to conquer the last 1 or 2 FVs, which as it stands, don't offer much return for the resources and troops you invest in conquering it.
2) It rewards players who are dedicated to farming by maximising their FVs, therefore it makes sense that should be rewarded by a Demand All button.
In response to #2, are you saying that we must also upgrade the FVs to level 6??

Status
Not open for further replies.