Passed Farming Villages in 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Due to the new update that is coming stated here i will hold off on putting this to vote

~X

DeletedUser809

It's a moot point now. But you have to have premium to get it, which I think is reasonable. I just wish they would have a master farming button that allows you to farm all your farming villages on all your islands with a single click.

DeletedUser

I really think it could be done easier.

Once you have all eight forming villages on an island. Have a set of "demand all/loot all" buttons appear on the "island info" screen.

DeletedUser

ya good idea but i say we take it a step further allow it to be used at all times cause it turns into a pain when you have more then one city having to do them at all time it can even be a option for the merchant or something

DeletedUser

Why only premium players must AGAIN get the benefit???The original idea of having the 8 farms to have this option was much better then giving it to the premium players only 2.0 is just the Grepolis for premium players only.It will be better if this idea can be implemented on players without premium also.

DeletedUser20429

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I have been trying to get this through peoples heads for ages there are more non premium players than there are premium you know why? because 40% of grepo players are under 18 therefore cannot have premium!!!

DeletedUser19554

defianitly i'm tired of stupid premuim about 99.9% of the advantages require premuim.

DeletedUser

defianitly i'm tired of stupid premuim about 99.9% of the advantages require premuim.

I agree but you are forgetting something. Without premium, there would be no Grepolis. Premium is Inno's budget. Without premium players, Inno would not be able to fund Grepolis!!!

DeletedUser

OK give premium players the advantages but at least give the non premium ones a little benefit also_Or make the surveys of the free gold to the whole world.

DeletedUser

Good Idea. Suggest the demand all button on the top of the picture (separate clear from the demand button) to avoid clicking mistake.

DeletedUser

I agree but you are forgetting something. Without premium, there would be no Grepolis. Premium is Inno's budget. Without premium players, Inno would not be able to fund Grepolis!!!

Okey, first let me say this. While in theory we all should have that mindset and we all should be extremely grateful for Inno and their creation and development of Grepo (and we all are:)) We all do not appreciate the fact that even in this fantasy browser game, the almighty dollar dictates the fate of the world. The premium player is the more powerful player. It is possible to counteract premium with dedication, but dedication costs time, and premium players can get upgrades that will give them more time than others, making everyone else have to work even harder to keep up. This idea is awesome because it evens the field a heck of a lot more. And it also encourages players to get that last farm

DeletedUser22145

perhaps you can help a new guy on the merchant. I have established my second city. I use the merchant so I can use the farm button to farm all of the cities at one time. however, now that i have a second city the merchant only works in the new city with 2 farms not the first city with 8 farms so I am back to clicking each one one by one!! ahhhhrghhhhh. am I doing something wrong. I make sure I am in the proper city when I hit the farming villages button. I am in corinth world.

DeletedUser

So much whining about premium in this thread, if you want to save time and have a slight to moderate advantage over other players, you have to pay to keep your account, a privilege in and of itself, around in the world you play. Lets not act like a bunch of babies who don't get our way, because those who wish to contribute financially to the game get some bonuses.

The only way to get a serious advantage above regular players is to spend a colossal amount of money, and has never been sustained in long term game-play, ever.

As for the proposal, there are better alternatives suggestions that are underway.

DeletedUser

Hi, I do used the premiums and know for a fact that the game is not as much fun without them but a Farm All button in the Farm Villages tab would be usefull as hell as I have 68 seperate islands with all farms and I spend several hours a day clicking through the islands before I get borred and choose a larger amount. A single button with a timer would be some much easier or option at the top of the farm page.

Status
Not open for further replies.