First 7 Day Login Reward Discussion Thread

Wraithe13

So how do I collect these? I haven't seen a pop up yet or anything else that tells me where to go to collect them.

jodokast

I just received Day 2 of the login reward (on Rizinia), but no sign of Island Quests yet...

LanceKeith

Phrourach
Is there any kind of time limit or expiration on the rewards?

I ask because my warehouse is fairly low level right now and I would like to raise it before taking the 7th award with the max resources.

But of course I would rather use it now than lose it ;)

Krynge

Is there any kind of time limit or expiration on the rewards?

I ask because my warehouse is fairly low level right now and I would like to raise it before taking the 7th award with the max resources.

But of course I would rather use it now than lose it ;)
I want to know the same thing, is there a time limit?
Do I need to accept day 7 reward for example, on day 7? Or can i wait until day 10, for example, to collect?

Stavros Megalos

Aside from the fact that these rewards often arrive at the same time as the rewards from the older 'tutorial' quest/reward system and interact in ways that may not have been foreseen by the devs (or noted by the beta testers...), I see no real problem with them.

One interesting feature is that after having my only city in a world conquered, when I restarted the 7 day reward system started again in my new city.

Achileus85

Phrourach
What is happening? I start play in new world (Hermonassa), and do not get any login rewards. This is already 8. day un that world, and I did not get anything.

Jorisva1

Polemarch
What is happening? I start play in new world (Hermonassa), and do not get any login rewards. This is already 8. day un that world, and I did not get anything.
I believe they removed this for some reason. But I'm unsure.

You should contact the ingame support team and notify them. They can give you a better answer. :)

Sirloin

Strategos
I am not aware of anyone disliking it. The only downside was that some expected it to be a rolling reward like the others, and asked why it did not restart on day 8.
idk why it was removed.