Rejected Flash Back

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 84.0%
  • No.

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Every now and then, we open a 1.26 world.

Reason:
I think we should implement this idea, becuase some players prefer 1.26 more than 2.0.This will keep players happy, and not join worlds that are already developed.

Details:
We open a 1.26 world every 3 times a 2.0 world is opened.Perhaps we can add the graphics, to the 1.26 worlds.We vote on the settings, if a setting is repeatedly voted eg conquest, it doesnt get put on the next vote.

Visual Aids:
Dont know what to take a picture of.

Balance:
Keep more players, interested in this game.

Abuse Prevention:
None i can think of, im sure there might be some.

Summary:
Make a 1.26 world every now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

I like it - No changes to the 1.26 worlds, just let them come out with whatever settings are voted for and let people play 1.26 without having to think about 2.0 :p

DeletedUser

Well I want to disagree i don't like 1.26 and the game won't advance if it only stays in the past it must advance so I don't like it.

Lugosi

Strategos
it has advanced thats why there's 2.0 and aswell as that updates and changes to 1.26 hense its name 1.26

DeletedUser345

Well I want to disagree i don't like 1.26 and the game won't advance if it only stays in the past it must advance so I don't like it.

Your problem is that you failed in the old worlds and never got anywhere probably joined an advanced world and got rimmed, actually oh wait my bad im not even sure you've played one :rolleyes: You don't have enough experience at this game to make an informed choice on the matter...

1.26 worlds are far superior to 2.0 worlds and this has my full backing!

DeletedUser

I agree with achilles 1.26 worlds are simpler and easier to play on 2.0 has so many different things on it which makes it confusing

DeletedUser2795

Yeah, the setup of 1.26 is more convenient in many ways...

DeletedUser

I hate 2.0. It was a good try on innogames' part, but it is just too different from 1.26.

Players who have been playing for a while (i think) don't like it nearly as much as the newer ones...

I think every 3 worlds is too much, maybe every 5?
Or it could be random! Like when they choose between conquest or revolt, they randomly choose between 1.26 and 2.0.

DeletedUser2795

Because those worlds are not new, if you join them then there are already many, large, pre-existing alliances and players, so it is much harder to get anywhere near the top in rankings or strength.

DeletedUser

I think grepolis will close down, if they dont bring back 1.26 tbh.

DeletedUser

Good idea, though I think the amount of hatred for 2.0 is unbelievable. Its an evolution.

Achilles made a point, however that can be turned upon its head. A failure at a 2.0 world would make a player think 1.26 better.

2.0 isn't that different, it really isn't. Ok, the interface has changed, though set it to 1 window and you'll be fine. and the farming. But otherwise, the change really isn't that big; really.

DeletedUser2795

Exactly. The only changes that can really be viewed as significant enough to create feeling either way are the interface and the farming system. But neither of those should cause enough feeling to completely despise either system.

DeletedUser

Exactly. The only changes that can really be viewed as significant enough to create feeling either way are the interface and the farming system. But neither of those should cause enough feeling to completely despise either system.

True. Some changes seem more dramatic to some than other though and for me, they aren't too big.

On the other hand, there is a slight thought for the players on the occasion. Maybe we can see the maximising ability in 2.03 as a slight step back, but a needed one in your point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.