Rejected Flash Back

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 84.0%
  • No.

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2795

you mean the most recent new feature? It does not seem that major (useful though)

DeletedUser

I Like the Idea:)

I don't really like the 2.0 worlds.I'm just not used to all the new stuff.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I like the new 2.0 worlds but I also played the original grepolis for a year so I'm kind of attached to it. I like the idea of having 1.26 worlds released every now and again so we have the option of not playing 2.0

DeletedUser

I think they shouldve fixed everything that was wrong about 1.26, before making 2.0.

Aicy

Strategos
That doesn't make any sense though... Why fix something you don't plan on using?

Besides, there was nothing to fix.

DeletedUser

I think i've said that already : i signed up for grepolis 1.26 and i liked that game for what it is. I see developers are trying to improve the game and stuff, but come on. It happens with every browser game - someone makes good game with huge community and in one moment someone decide to change all that for good, but the results are the opposite.
So if i can chose between the two versions, i'd definately go for the old one.

DeletedUser2950

I back this, as I don't like the new 2.0 version & will quit playing if that becomes the only version available.

DeletedUser

I have grown to tolerate 2.0, but I'm still not too large on them so I dunno. Many many things could be changed about them but I can't ever be bothered to write the idea up for the fixes lol

DeletedUser

I would disagree and think it is superior, yet it seems people are too attached to 1.26 for the wrong reasons.

Its obvious there are ppl who like 2.0 and ppl who like 1.26. Both have their advantages and disadvantages,so why not giving them a chance to chose between the two versions ?

DeletedUser2795

Osl is not saying that the idea is bad (if you look at his first two words in his first post), but the amount which people seem to be driving for this seems a bit excessive.

DeletedUser

What does development tab mean?Also, as GoToHellbg said, "there are ppl who like 2.0 and ppl who like 1.26", i think this is true.

DeletedUser2795

development tab seems to be basically saying that there are not going to be any more major changes to the idea, and this is just getting in a few extra tweaks before the vote itself comes along, It seems to be more of a way of warning people ot expect this to be voted on :).

Status
Not open for further replies.