Rejected Flash Back

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 84 84.0%
  • No.

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right guys/girls, spread this idea about so it goes to voting faster!

10_we_need_you.jpg

DeletedUser

brilliant. I will post around the news.
I have been waiting for a new 1.26 world.

DeletedUser2524

This has my full support. 1.26 is a very good system and the developers should use it occasionally. Some players prefer it, so they should get that type of system.

DeletedUser

Thankyou to sploggo for bringing this to my attention. Pls keep making 1.26 worlds i like them more than 2.0 :)

DeletedUser

i prefer the 1.26 worlds alot better the 2.0 worlds are messed up to be hounest

for example when you click next city and your other cities are on a diffren island it doesnt take you above the next city it is above the city you were at before hand and you needto scroll to find your other city to farm etc

BRING OUT MORE 1.26 WORLDS :)

DeletedUser

has anybody contacted phoenixavier or Fist of the North Star to get this put through to voting? I think we have enough support.

1.26 FTW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who wants me to edit the idea, so the settings are voted for?

DeletedUser

has anybody contacted phoenixavier or Fist of the North Star to get this put through to voting? I think we have enough support.

1.26 FTW

yea wen I add the 'pending' prefix it is to warn the poster that im considering it for voting. luckily this idea is on the Voting Schedule so it will go to voting on the date specified :D

I think we should be able to vote on the worlds. As it won't be often that a new 1.26 world comes out

this would not be necessary as the mods discuss wat could be the settings for the upcoming world(s) so if this idea is implemented and it is time for a 1.26 world that will be a given :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the farming system, but I don't like the windows. If there where farming system too it would help, but anyways I still agree there should be more 1.26 worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.