Frequently Asked Questions

DeletedUser36321

Ok i attacked this person who i think is dodging my attacks but then my troops got killed, if his troops where being moved around who killed my 25 chariots because the report just showed ??? question marks. i didnt think its possible to kill 25 chariots with city wall of 4.

DeletedUser

With no luck and no morale and level 4 walls, 150 archers will defend against 25 chariots.

Use the simulator tab of the agora.

DeletedUser36321

but why did the report not show that he had troops in his city, why did it just show question marks. it should have something at least in the report even if its one archer

DeletedUser

I don't believe you get to see the opponent's casualty report if none of your troops survive.

Looks like this was already answered for you:

You get question marks since you did not defeat all the troops in the city. The report will only show the troops if you defeat them all. The only exception is land attacks will tell you how many ships are in the harbor even if all your troops are killed.

DeletedUser36321

I have four cities and phoenician merchant seems to going to the same cities, whats the rotational pattern of the merchant

DeletedUser36321

I don't believe you get to see the opponent's casualty report if none of your troops survive.

Looks like this was already answered for you:

So where are my battle or did i not any too because troops did not survive

DeletedUser

Battle points can sometimes take up to an hour to be credited to your account. If you haven't received anything after 12h please send in a support ticket by going to the settings menu and clicking support.

DeletedUser36321

Is it possible to have five cities if you cultural have level 4 but you have researched conquest.
If you have researched do you still have to have cultural level for the number cities you want.

DeletedUser36321

I have colony ship and a city in revolt, (baris)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

Look on the bright side though, you can now take other peoples cities :)

DeletedUser

Q.2 How do I conquer?
A. Well first your going to need CS research and Conquest research (Requires at least academy lvl 28) then you will need troops and ships to attack and take the city as your own. Happy conquering!

[

I'm in Hyperborea and I have maxed out my senate, academy and have researched CS.. yet it still won't give me an option to research Conquest.. any help?

DeletedUser27700

I'm in Hyperborea and I have maxed out my senate, academy and have researched CS.. yet it still won't give me an option to research Conquest.. any help?

There is no conquering of other players cities in Hyperborea.

You may take Ghosts, but that's it. :)

DeletedUser

To answer your question, the reason you don't know what killed all your troops is because none of your troops made it back to your city to report how the battle went. Goodluck for next time

DeletedUser36321

If i build a library to get research points and i use the poits to develop a technology and then i demolish the library, would i still be able to use the technologies i researched with the extra points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

before you can demolish the library you will need to have 12 research points. You would have to spend culture points to revert research before demolishing.

DeletedUser36321

i have already used thirty culture points up to now, would i still have give back 12 culture points to demolish the library.
Also do i get some of the original value of the resources i used in building the library back demolishing.

DeletedUser

You only need 12 unused research points to demolish the library. If you have more than 12 you will not need to revert any research. When you demolish a building you do not get any resources.