Frequently Asked Questions

DeletedUser44424

Here's a crazy question: I activated the farm quest that says I won't lose any mood with the farming villages for looting for the next X amount of hours. I confirmed this by viewing that when I loot the 5 minute option it shows 0 for how much mood will be lost. My village moods are kind of low at the moment, and despite them not losing any mood, after looting the 5 minute option a few times, two of them revolted!
Why is this? Has this happened to anyone else before? NOTE: their mood DID NOT decrease! They just revolted as if it was decreasing.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

If you loot from a village that has a mood below 80% there is a chance that it will revolt. Forced loyalty only prevents the mood from dropping through looting, it doesn't prevent revolts.

DeletedUser44424

Question: can the island quests that reduce farming village mood by 5% for 5 hours cause your farming villages to revolt? Or do you have to actually loot them for them to revolt?

Thanks!

DeletedUser27700

If you loot while the mood is below the threshold, there is a chance they will revolt.

DeletedUser

I have a couple questions. I'm probably going to be forced to reset soon.
Will I still have the inventory slots I bought?
Will I lose the buffs I have stored up?

DeletedUser

Hi there,
The inventory is linked to your game account within one world.
So if you restart within that world, you will simply lose your city and units etc, but your inventory and things that are stored in it will not be lost (along with any of the premium advisors that you have activated).

Hope that helps!
Tom

DeletedUser

Aloha Everyone,
I have finished reviewing all the questions & replies on this thread but didn't see the answer I was hoping to find. I've searched the wiki and several forum threads about research bonuses. Having recently started this game I still have the "Contented People" bonus with 75% for seven days. If I activate a similar bonus for a specific resource, will the bonuses stack? If not, which one takes precedence? Newest? Largest?

DeletedUser

Aloha Everyone,
I have finished reviewing all the questions & replies on this thread but didn't see the answer I was hoping to find. I've searched the wiki and several forum threads about research bonuses. Having recently started this game I still have the "Contented People" bonus with 75% for seven days. If I activate a similar bonus for a specific resource, will the bonuses stack? If not, which one takes precedence? Newest? Largest?

Do you mean something like happiness? Yes that will stack, But the Contented people buff only works for base production (without any premium or other bonuses) so the effects will be slightly lower than they could be. But there is no downside to using both or more bonuses at the same time.

DeletedUser

Aloha Everyone,

I have asked the higher ups for you. Those particular bonuses will stack. :)

Enjoy! & Welcome!

DeletedUser37745

I have a question, I am conquering a city, but for some reason it wont show me when any attacks or support are incoming to the city that I am conquering, what is happening?

DeletedUser37745

yup it sure as hell isn't a revolt world, for some reason when my CS lands and the 24hrs start, I cannot see any incoming support or attacks to the city I am conquering