Funny ingame messages

DeletedUser

That is just embarrassing...

Embarrassing towards Destruction anyways... Your willingness to declare war on random alliances that are too small to fight back for no reason shows me that your alliance is just terrible... Let me tell you this right now, DESTRUCTION IS NOT A GOOD ALLIANCE. So stop trying to be elite and picking on the "noobs" who could probably defeat most of your members seeing as Destruction let in brendan cahill AND gave him rights...

DeletedUser

they invited most of our members, we are mad!

we offered them surrender... they just messaged that back, what else do we do??? stop?

besides, they don't seem to know their place as noobs and think they can own us!

i think your last post is more about you being against us then you being for them -_-

DeletedUser

I'm on that guys side alpha.

EDIT: Are in 045 or 055 in pi?

DeletedUser

they invited most of our members, we are mad!
Yeah! You can't have other MRA's stealing all the members... Those are yours!

we offered them surrender... they just messaged that back, what else do we do??? stop?
Stop what? By what I can tell, you've already declared war on 3 alliances during the 1st day of the world's opening...

they don't seem to know their place as noobs and think they can own us!
You don't seem to know your place as a noob either.

i think your last post is more about you being against us then you being for them -_-
This is the one sentence that I've ever seen to be correct posted by a Destruction player. I am against you, I hate your tactics, your style, your ego, I want Destruction dead just to knock a bit of that ego off.

DeletedUser

you don't even know his name?
I am beginning to think the world is against me O. o

They were attempting to recruit our members, mind told me that we needed to declare war, since i didnt know who their leader(s) were(was) i messaged the alliance and i get that in reply? they may be noobs but i have limits :rolleyes:

(2 alliances) firelord's and change

I sir, am no noob!
possibly the most experienced leader we have O. o

@ WM802 O45

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, fair enough... But explain to me this...

How do you have 6 ongoing wars if Beginners Protection hasn't even ended yet?

DeletedUser

Yeah! You can't have other MRA's stealing all the members... Those are yours!

Stop what? By what I can tell, you've already declared war on 3 alliances during the 1st day of the world's opening...

You don't seem to know your place as a noob either.

This is the one sentence that I've ever seen to be correct posted by a Destruction player. I am against you, I hate your tactics, your style, your ego, I want Destruction dead just to knock a bit of that ego off.

Jarpenguin has the same, opinion as me.

DeletedUser

as far as i know we only have 1 ongoing war

the one against firelord is more of a forum war...

the one on change is because of reason listed above, we are getting slingers...

DeletedUser

I sent a Invite because Phish Told me that a Merge to Destruction is Imminent...

you were last seen in his alliance

DeletedUser

Another question...

Why do you have 2 listed diplomats if diplomacy is "closed"?

DeletedUser

closed until end of BP

we have gotten at least 20 pact requests in the last two days
it is driving me nuts...

DeletedUser

I am kinda upset I didnt get an invite! :(

I am not good enough i guess.

DeletedUser

This is going WAY offtopic. Next post should be a funny message!