Funny ingame messages

DeletedUser3393

well,james,will see,arent we.this game is not about grammaire,its about killing.

The game is about killing, but the forums are about talking and talking in a language which others can understand... but wat would a 14yr know. Grow up kid!

DeletedUser

Names removed to protect the newb...er I mean "innocent".

I was getting up to 50 points a day... I was smart. I planned, I prepared, I was ready. I wasn't counting on being farmed.

DeletedUser

This one is my favorite...I like a person with a good sense of humor.

RaspberryJam today at 11:40 AM
Look dude you either back off or just back off! Or I will attack you with my army that I dont have because you keep attacking me! GO AWAY! Pick on someone your own size :)

DeletedUser5568

Well there you go... what would you expect from someone named RaspberryJam?

DeletedUser

The game is about killing, but the forums are about talking and talking in a language which others can understand... but wat would a 14yr know. Grow up kid!
u see shorty,i know jnc since eta.i can talk with him whatever i want coz we know,respect and we can make jokes,one to another.but u,little puppet,dont know that.i know most of huge players since eta.and they know me.so,mind of your own business,little one.

DeletedUser5061

Maccon on 4/14/11 at 4:25 PM
You are attacking a member of my alliance, this must stop you are an individual against an alliance. We will remember. I give you a warning to stop, as we progress in the game you may regret your actions. I offer you an invitation to join us and put an end to these hostilities.

Regards
Note:im not attacking him,just farm him.

Dude I would so accept that invite then farm the player from the inside and watch him cry :D If the leader says anything just say you were under the impression he wanted to you to join so he could replace you with noob who is getting farmed, the start farming the rest make up lame excuses you them marked in red before you joined the alliance, see how long you can last.

dude lighten up it's mutzzy he has his own tv show in romania

DeletedUser

^^

Its a pity i dont have those kind of messages since im such a boring person, im the coldest guy in my alliance ^^

94456431431d5a0b23cd6d3d72f4e8da9e67f8b.png

this is the start of it all:

9446549e3c5ed29419ea7603ff74e7955950ebb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
u see shorty,i know jnc since eta.i can talk with him whatever i want coz we know,respect and we can make jokes,one to another.but u,little puppet,dont know that.i know most of huge players since eta.and they know me.so,mind of your own business,little one.

That's right ;) haha so you're admitting your muttzy now? :D about time lol! :p

I've left this world anyway... Ain't got enough time. Good luck.

DeletedUser15100

Currently there is a homosexual running around mad in grepolis :

xo1my0.jpg

Many alliances have received this crazy homosexual guys mail.

DeletedUser

Did you also checked his alliance? The funny part is the "EDITED." (I read it before it got edited) :D I guess it's one player with two accounts. (freshballs, smellyballs).