Funny ingame messages

DeletedUser

james,how the hell u make jokes about your buddy/he is in your alliance,isnt that true?

DeletedUser

james,shut up.u know me very well.dont make me to farm u later.who am i/read my profile.

DeletedUser

who?no,im not that one.im the one who scares u most.DS?u know me now?

DeletedUser

You type like muttzy & you have an attitude like muttzy.

Who's DS? I'm not scared of anyone.
daizan scott.and,james,my precious,i have no intention to farm u.i have other targets.the rabits.polska,valzer,... .im just teasing u.

DeletedUser

well,james,will see,arent we.this game is not about grammaire,its about killing.

DeletedUser

I'm getting a headache from nobody's terrible grammar. It's even worst then mine haha.

DeletedUser5061

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so thank you and i never use capitals in my name.

yo mutzzy hold out for a non-morale 2.0 world

DeletedUser

yo!dai!i heard about u.i understood that you are a good player and never a rabbit.2 things i heard bad about u:that you are friend with saph and tk.i dont know them,maybe they are too small as players.but even so,i heard that u have character.valzer or polska,for exemple,have not.so,let me learn here,coz is the first time i play grepolis(u know i am only 14 years old) and if i will be good i will gladly join you in the first non morale world.even that i dont have a clue whats a non morale world,but i put my trust in you.its ok/

DeletedUser

Not sure if you'd be accepted with a best world of 340 points...

DeletedUser

Maccon on 4/14/11 at 4:25 PM
You are attacking a member of my alliance, this must stop you are an individual against an alliance. We will remember. I give you a warning to stop, as we progress in the game you may regret your actions. I offer you an invitation to join us and put an end to these hostilities.

Regards
Note:im not attacking him,just farm him.

DeletedUser

I believe attacking is kind of a key element of farming someone. Could just be me.