Passed God Passive Effect

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

kinda sucks how would you like to attack a city kil 10 minitors and 20 manticores one day send your colont ship then find out you hit them same units that you just killed

DeletedUser

I am all for this idea, it takes a fare amount of resources to and favor to make the mythical units. however, if the favor cost for resurrection is to low the bolters and quakers will be able to abuse this to easily. it has to have a minimum of 30% favor cost of the original favor cost. otherwise, this is just to easily abused.:pro:

DeletedUser

kinda sucks how would you like to attack a city kil 10 minitors and 20 manticores one day send your colont ship then find out you hit them same units that you just killed

i think you misunderstood the concept

resurrecting takes the same time and resources ( maybe even 10% more).

it just doesn't use favors..........so the same idea goes to when you kill ordinary troops and send a CS, a few can be rebuilt

DeletedUser

I love the idea, but it really should take around 30% of the original favor. Otherwise people would just build city full of manticores, attack city and move resources to rebuild manticores. I know I wouldn't like if 40 manticores would fly to my city with high priestess active. It would need pretty big turtle to prevent that getting through.

DeletedUser2795

and how would someone get 40 manticores without waiting for the original favor for each one to be produced? If someone can get 40 manticores in one city, that will tkae huge amounts of time and effort

DeletedUser

and how would someone get 40 manticores without waiting for the original favor for each one to be produced? If someone can get 40 manticores in one city, that will tkae huge amounts of time and effort

40 manticores would be lovely but its just not practical. Besides this idea would make it impossible for you to rez that many mannys in the first place*provided there is a minimum of 30% per rez*. I just dont see this getting implemented without a favor cost.

DeletedUser

couldn't have said it better myself

DeletedUser

It would take time, but it is still possible. You can get 7.3 favor per hour with only 1 city while high priestess active. You could get those in 18 days if I counted right.

DeletedUser

you are not getting the point

it wuld take a full day( a bit more) to resurect just 3 manticores

a CS is 48 hours max away.

even without favors, that is only 5 manticores.................... not more

DeletedUser

What about giving boats the ability to carry some resources back? *Poseidon*
I am not saying that transport boats and light ships should be carrying like 1000 units of resources per boat...They are not trade ships. maybe 10-20resources per boat?:eek:
They are already carrying troops who are carrying resources

DeletedUser

this would change alot of things if a player kept the same god......it doesnt keep balane..sorry but u dont have my vote

DeletedUser

I say you can go to the temple and like the academy there are research slots and you could choose to BUY one power from one god that the city gets and like academy would cost a culture point to reset one also they would be expensive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ex: Zeus: Master bolt, Half bolt cost

Poseidon: Typhoon, Ships kept at harbor for 24 hours

Hera: Book of Divinity, Unlocks more myth units( Zeus gets a Collosus Poseidon gets Nymphs Hera gets Satyrs and Athena gets Dryads

DeletedUser

Sorry Athena: Divine Fury,(Once every 96 hours) Increase all fighting ferocity of your troops and ships by 30%

DeletedUser

ok guys, now the Idea is balanced. any objections of moving it to the voting thread?

if not i will be contacting eclipse

DeletedUser

ok guys, now the Idea is balanced. any objections of moving it to the voting thread?

if not i will be contacting eclipse

DeletedUser

From a purely "storyline" standpoint...

How does a human ruler resurrect something WITHOUT divine favor?

Seems to me... in *game* logic... the god or goddess HAS to be involved for something like that to happen... since its magical in nature.

Which would lead back to *favor*.

if nothing else... make the units cost more resources to begin with and be harder to kill.

DeletedUser

Lame.... Myths die. That's it, get another one. Claim more cities, your production will get up there and you will crank out the Myths...

DeletedUser

Lame.... Myths die. That's it, get another one. Claim more cities, your production will get up there and you will crank out the Myths...

Agreed!!!

=)

At least I *THINK* I agree... I'll have to let you know on the whole "Claim more cities" part...

As soon as I "Claim more" a city.

Status
Not open for further replies.