GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23384

im sure some of you are aware of the 1v1 challenge that is taking place between the ever so cocky Gold Lemur and SirNoel

This thread is mainly to keep everyone updated that is interested in the fight.

But since its kind of impossible for things to happen ATM let us discuss who you believe will win and why, and who you want to win and why

Guessing you have a different ign?

DeletedUser22115

just to prove to them they're not as good as they think
Excuse me sir, SirNoel, you know just because their new or newbs doesn't mean there bad players as Everyone starts somewhere. Everyone starts out as a newbie.

Yes, bu I'm also the person who called themselves a noob an many occasions
Calling yourself a noob doesn't give you the authority to call someone else one just because the player is new to the game or hasn't mastered it yet :p

DeletedUser

Excuse me sir, SirNoel, you know just because their new or newbs doesn't mean there bad players as Everyone starts somewhere. Everyone starts out as a newbie.

Calling yourself a noob doesn't give you the authority to call someone else one just because the player is new to the game or hasn't mastered it yet :p
yes, but the lemur keeps saying he has been playing for a long time, so he has no excuse

DeletedUser46838

Well apparently Mr.Lemur thinks he's so pro even at day one.

DeletedUser17561

Stop being so self-righteous. If Noel wants to call him a noob - so what? That Lemur guy had such low ABP in Pandy that not only had he never attacked anyone, he barely did quests that involved attacking anyone. So if he is not a noob, then the situation is that much more pathetic.

DeletedUser22115

I suppose his alliance felt like this
249ecdddfcbaa38813d663c87ffec328d49c5d34a6b8dcf521463658695198cb.jpg

DeletedUser

If SirNoel is such a noob as he call himself...why does he keep calling everyone else one? I think experienced players are the ones who have the right to call others noobs..

my 2 cents

DeletedUser

Just because he only played for 2 months doesn't mean anything. You can play for 4 years and still be a noob.
And lemur, crowns mean nothing. You can have 20,000 points and get a crown.

Bah you got kicked out of the alliance you made in two worlds = pure noobness

First of all, did I say that having 2 crowns made me a great player, I wouldnt be talking too much Rock5, your the noob of Grepolis, not even Charl could train you.

DeletedUser

First of all, did I say that having 2 crowns made me a great player, I wouldnt be talking too much Rock5, your the noob of Grepolis, not even Charl could train you.

you implied so. You said you were a good player and when asked about it you said you had 2 crowns.

DeletedUser

Have any proof ? Because Ive been aksing that all day ? Not once did I say or have ever said, I have 2 crowns, so that makes me good.

DeletedUser

Because you make a lot of accusations, my name is actually in the Hall of Fame book. Under my anonomous account though.

DeletedUser47121

Have any proof ? Because Ive been aksing that all day ? Not once did I say or have ever said, I have 2 crowns, so that makes me good.

You can easily delete your post saying that,im too lazy to look for it but im 100% sure you said it.

DeletedUser

Like I said, why go back to delete it in a thread I dont even know it is in when it doesnt exist. There is nothing to delete. Ive only deleted 2 posts since Ive been on the forums and those two posts were on this thread.

DeletedUser

SirNoelRules seems like one of the biggest noobs from his comments last night...:p

DeletedUser46838

Originally Posted by GoldLemur
Kid, the only reason why your little thread hasn't sank is because I'm posting. I wouldn't ge too cocky, you stay talking about my ABP, I could beat you though.

Omigod your bragging you can beat thresher123 yet you never played against...

Status
Not open for further replies.