GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser42126

This goldlemur guy is a disgrace to all lemurs. How much useless, chest-thumping drivel can you post before you get bored?

DeletedUser

Funny, a lot of you guys talk .... to me but ingame you wont say that. Monster Mouse, I forgot who you were on the us servers, I know you were some sort of noob though.

DeletedUser

Funny, a lot of you guys talk .... to me but ingame you wont say that. Monster Mouse, I forgot who you were on the us servers, I know you were some sort of noob though.
hey if you're in the grepo hall of fame, why not use that account while posting about how much of a grepo god you are?

DeletedUser

I refuse to stoop down to your noobish level. Im sorry that Im your only entertainment because your life is a boring mishap but Im going to go now.

DeletedUser

I refuse to stoop down to your noobish level. Im sorry that Im your only entertainment because your life is a boring mishap but Im going to go now.
so you're going to call yourself a great player but give no evidence of being a decent player, then you're going to say you're in the grepo hall of fame but refuse to even say which player you are, and I'm the noob here?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42126

Think what you want. Anyone that played on my main US server knows the truth. :D

DeletedUser

I'll write a PnP when someone rims him, and I'll write one when you quit, will be roughly the same short amount of time I'm thinking.

DeletedUser

I'll write a PnP when someone rims him, and I'll write one when you quit, will be roughly the same short amount of time I'm thinking.

I won't quit unless I get rimmed, if you want me to leave this world you'll have to do it with a CS

DeletedUser46838

I'm pretty sure you were rimmed in Troy or Zakros in another IGN. So stop worrying.

Oh and Monster mouse is Amirashah FYI much better player than you.

And you are saying your the best player so people won't farm you as much. Don't worry, we will

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you were rimmed in Troy or Zakros in another IGN. So stop worrying.

Oh and Monster mouse is Amirashah FYI much better player than you.

And you are saying your the best player so people won't farm you as much. Don't worry, we will

Im pretty sure you werent even playing Grepolis nor were old enugh to comprehend the internet when I played on Troy, I left Troy midgame along with Grepolis.

Amirashash .. silly noob, tricks are for kids.

When did I ever say I was the best player. I swear your accusations arrogant and just plain annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.