Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

DeletedUser

Hey mate.

I would like a Sig texting my name and background something with an ancient city under siege and men falling from the wall and catapults firing please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I'm looking mainly for a CoA and forum sig for myself. If you had any ideas on a design with some confused enemies getting demolished by an advancing army that would be really cool. My IGN is "uhhh" so essentially any design that just shows utter confusion on a battlefield would be amazing. Not too concerned about the text for either, but if you have a cool idea, go for it! Really love your work!

DeletedUser

Uhhh

uhhh_coa.jpg

uhhh_sig.jpg

Sir Hardly

hardly_sig3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryann16

Strategos
Hi XTC. I return once again :pro:

I would like a shift in signatures. Here is my request, a little more detailed.
Type: Siggy
Size: Max
Theme: Graveyard
Text 1: In the right hand corner I would like it to say Ryann16
Text 2: Beneath Ryann16 I would like it to say Apathetic

Notes: I would like 3 grave stones in the foreground of the graveyard, the first engraved "Dark Wolves, The Second Engraved "Apathetic" (This Gravestone should be the tallest, in the shape of a trident) , and the third engraved "Legion of Mayhem". I would like a fissure in the ground beneath the Apathetic Grave stone, with flames from hell bursting out.

DeletedUser52331

Hi XTC - I'm back again but for a friend this time!

Can I get:

Size: Ingame CoA so maximum is 240x180

Theme: Mathematics, Very modern and sleek with test-tubes, graphs, equations that no-one understand etc... Please make it very modern and sleek cutting edge sort of thing.

Text1:'Tobias Bernard' (That's the username...)
Text2: 'x^2 - I'm on the rise... Basic maths...'

Thanks a lot really like your work...! Definitely +rep...

DeletedUser

Hello mate, I was wondering if you would change text from SR to SS? If it's possible it would be great mate.
200s4uv.jpg
PS. I would like the size 240x180.

Thanks
Jeff.

DeletedUser

Hi Xtc -

Create me something magical with smurfs, plenty of sparkles, please. :)

Signature only...unless you just feel like doing an avatar too. :p

Use that creative brain of yours. ;)

Thank youu! <3