Graphics CnC (Comment and Critique)

DeletedUser

Could I have some CnC for the Possible Premade Name:
153mJfu.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah I am going with Oblivion instead for the name. Thanks for the feedback

How about this one I just made. My only problem with it is that it is a little too dark

OwNPxVO.png

DeletedUser

Yeah I am going with Oblivion instead for the name. Thanks for the feedback

How about this one I just made. My only problem with it is that it is a little too dark

OwNPxVO.png

sorry for the double post but your awesome already, my alliance name for thebes is Oblivion, :D good choice my man

DeletedUser

heck I guess I'll give it a shot.My present sig is one I made a few years ago on ps cs2 when I was alot deeper in sig makeing.Now I just play around with it makeing sigs/coa for fellow alliance members.

DeletedUser10030

I have a few pieces of wrestling artwork from a while back as I used to go on a now closed wrestling forum called MachinimaPalooza. They're big as the Sig Limits were different.

TheKillersTextArt.pngShieldBanner.jpgADRSigYellowText.pngCMPunkAlt.pngCena.png

Varun

Strategos
Yay for Lr for new siggy.

Siggy: 10/10 (Just love it!!)

Now someone CnC this image in the spoiler please.

3b561885-8c04-4885-b13e-0ffd29b36be6_zps99b70387.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thank you Varun :) For your one I would say the lighting is quite nice, and gives quite a nice contrast, but it looks a little blurry, maybe sharpen it up a little bit?

DeletedUser

Well since this wasn't added to the contest I will put it here instead :)
Also let's make this thread more active.

Could I have some CnC for this please
YsxSvS2.png

DeletedUser

It looks good all in all,but the back could use a tad bit more depth to it and the face,have you tried to sharpen it to make it pop out a bit more.All in all you did a good job with the blending of the focal point and the lighting seams to be in a good position coming from the back.

DeletedUser

I like the background, it is great. For some reason my eyes do not agree with the render and the backround, something is wrong and it is not the color. Size? Positioning? It is just "there". It is unfinished.

DeletedUser

I played around with a new sig for here,What do ya'll think?
reachingout_zpsdb90dd68.jpg

Attachments

• reaching out.jpg
    reaching out.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser

2nd one is a no go, the first one is interesting to look at. Something should be done to the arm?

DeletedUser

To many stars in the second one huh?lol The first one is meant to have the arm reaching up from out of the grace type scene.What needs to be done to it?

DeletedUser

The hand reminds me of the dead space poster. I don't know what you wanted to make. Can you put a fireball in the hand or something mystical glowing/glimmering something, particle like. The second one is...dunno...meh.