Graphics CnC (Comment and Critique)

DeletedUser

Here is another one I made recently. CnC?

Cheers,
Ben

P.s I know the background is a little empty, but I only wanted the render to be in this really...

DeletedUser

CoA i made for a friend
rofami_zps42c2302d.jpg

DeletedUser

Cheers,
Ben

P.s I know the background is a little empty, but I only wanted the render to be in this really...

Great work Ben :D
The smudging looks a bit weird to me...don't know if you want it that way. Way better than anything I could make

CoA i made for a friend
rofami_zps42c2302d.jpg

The smoke smudging is a bit off putting. I don't really know why but it just is.
Also the tenticle in the upper right is a bit out of place. I don't think you need it.
Overall good CoAs though :)
new siggie
killzone_zpscff5ba51.jpg

I think this is one of your best sigs!
Love the smoke
The only things I would change are there isn't really a color scheme in it.
Also that thing on the left side that is just black should be taken out

I am not really experienced with transparentcy but it's pretty good I guess.
The render doesn't really feel connected to the background, if you know what I mean

Great job both of you

DeletedUser

I think the render on the last one goes well actually. I am not sure if you familiar with Metro 2033 game and books, but that is what it feels like.

DeletedUser

I was more thinking of on the lines that the render itself doesn't look like part of the image.

I mean the lines on the render.

Hard to explain.

Time to show

From this:

xIYWMgv.png

to this:

MzlxIfy.png

you see what I am getting at?

DeletedUser

Cheers,
Ben

Looks good,but IMO the render could use some sharpining on it (mainly in the face area) to bring it out a little more.Other than that you did a good job KIU

DeletedUser

Fox, are you talking about the sharp edges of the zombie render and 1st soldier image? If that is the case, I see what you mean. The render could be blended in a little better.

DeletedUser

Fox, are you talking about the sharp edges of the zombie render and 1st soldier image? If that is the case, I see what you mean. The render could be blended in a little better.

yeah that is what I was talking about it.

Just had a hard time explaining

DeletedUser

tried my hand at some smudgeing
beauty_zps65952f65.png

Great work. I don't have much experience with smudging, but I would try to make there be more of a clear light source

new one,grunge this time
callofjuarez_zps18481262.png

same render different way(somewhat lol)
CallofJuarez2_zpsbb1ff7d5.png

I personally like the first one better. It's a good grunge sig
The second one I don't like as much for some reason..I feel like the colors are out of sorts.

I think this is your best work so far :D
I like your cool effects and background.
One thing I would change is to add some depth to it