Great Warriors & Great Warriors II fight without honor

DeletedUser22423

Great Warriors and Great Warriors II fight with no honor. They attack players who are one one-hundredth of their size and use both of their alliances to do it. It similar to a Rugby team mugging a school girl. And they are such sore losers that if you don't just give them what they want they will attack the fledgling alliance you where a member of even if you are no longer in that alliance and your former members know of none of this. They will always be weak and they play weak. If you want to defend against them don't bother. As soon as they start trying to spy on or attack you just demolish your cities as fast as possible. Don't give in to their threats. This will really tick them off. They do not fight players and alliances their own size (they're wimps like that) so if they are looking your way you are already as good as conquered.

DeletedUser20801

I've not known GW to threaten anyone.
Also their last war was with BraveHertz, an alliance ranked higher than them at the time.

DeletedUser

i must add that i do understand players nuking refugees, because it's kinda lame (and cowardly) to leave your alliance to try and not lose the game, but that's just me

DeletedUser

yeah you are right, i admit that, but i always thought of that fighting as more like 'foreplay' ; not because 2 alliances are having war, and a third one jumped in and destroys one alliance (without communicating with that other alliance) doesn't mean that first alliance won mdr

DeletedUser22423

i must add that i do understand players nuking refugees, because it's kinda lame (and cowardly) to leave your alliance to try and not lose the game, but that's just me

I did not leave my alliance to avoid attack on me I left because they where going to attack my alliance once they where done with me. I was already under attack and done for. I did it to protect the members that where in my alliance. There is nothing cowardly about how I play the game. It is them that are the cowards as I stated before. I stood up to them on my own. More than you can say for yourself.

DeletedUser22423

I've not known GW to threaten anyone.
Also their last war was with BraveHertz, an alliance ranked higher than them at the time.

Well they threatened me. When I wouldn't just roll over and give them my city they contacted me and told me if I cared for the other members of my alliance I would leave my city alone or they would attack my other alliance members. So I left my alliance. Sorry I don't back down to bullies/terrorist and just give in to their demands.

DeletedUser

well of course you can say i didn't stood up for myself against GW, as they are allies....

DeletedUser22423

I can say you have never stood up for yourself to anyone. Given the situation I was in you would roll. Of course you have a pact with them. You wouldn't defend their weak actions if they weren't your own actions as well. I cant help if you have no spine.

DeletedUser

wow, i must admit a little bit weird that you think to know me... based on ... well nothing, or are you just an obvious forum troll? :p

DeletedUser22423

Well what else would you expect. Your angry because they trolled me in a game and I expose them for what they are and suggest a way that others in my situation can fight back, and you troll me by calling me a coward. Funny how you accuse me of trolling and acting as if I know others when you where the first to do it. Just a few post and you have told others plenty about yourself. We also now know that you are B.S., unintelligent, and also rather bad at winning an argument. Which really wasn't much of an argument as much as a plan for others to stand up to players like you. Try attacking players at least half your size if you want respect.

DeletedUser

well when people read your first post, it's 'like' you said you left after the alliance was under attack, only LATER you explained that you bravely sacrificed yourself to save others, but that it didn't have any effect

DeletedUser

I hate to side with GW but cooperation and teamwork might be the reason they are part of the coalition dominating this world. You can't fault them for using a successful formula.

If you had half the character that you claim, CNoteG, you and your alliance would have fought to the death, enjoyed the struggle, and tipped your hat to the victor. It is a game and sometimes you lose. Often when an alliance crushes another alliance they will take on the members of the losing alliance that had good sportsmanship. Clearly you did not play well with others.

DeletedUser22423

Look. I'm not trying to start a fight with people here. The fact of the matter is that all of my cities are done in and so is my former alliance. And we where all only 2 months off the ground. It wasn't even close. All of the top alliances appear to be connected and perhaps omega should be closed so they can slug it out. I am done with my account and none of this matters to me other than to let people going through the same to know two things. One, don't give these guys anything. Its tough to demolish your own cities, but sometimes it must be done. Two try getting in on a new world instead if you want any real chance. This all happened just because I got big enough to call attention to myself. These guys are not going to let you grow.

DeletedUser22423

I hate to side with GW but cooperation and teamwork might be the reason they are part of the coalition dominating this world. You can't fault them for using a successful formula.

If you had half the character that you claim, CNoteG, you and your alliance would have fought to the death, enjoyed the struggle, and tipped your hat to the victor. It is a game and sometimes you lose. Often when an alliance crushes another alliance they will take on the members of the losing alliance that had good sportsmanship. Clearly you did not play well with others.

It appeared to me that when I left my alliance and deconstructed (that hit them where it hurt) they where going to give me the chance to join, or maybe not, but when they contacted me to ask if we could work it out that is how it appeared. My alliance put a lot of work into helping me I could never defect like that. Also I just don't agree with their philosophy on game play. I'm not suggesting they attack players the same size or bigger as that would be stupid, but again this wasn't even close. I mean we where smaller than just one of their players. I don't know why this happened, probably strategic, but it was something I would never want to be a part of. Again a person who is probably from one of their allies that presumes to know me. What, you would want me to roll over. All of my ships where gone and I wasn't going to waste my teams resources on a losing battle. All of your harsh words say more about yourself and your character than they do about me.

DeletedUser22423

Look at all these big alliance players throwing personal attacks at me because I provide a blueprint on how to prevent them from getting anything from you. They will do their best to give reasons to discourage you from doing what I suggest, but of course that is because that is the last thing they want you to do. They want you to spend every resource to defend so they can get the BP and then take a big city and have the culture points to move on to the next guy who can't defend but may try. You see there are people who are responding. Those are the members who have been playing for a while and feel confident in posting here. There are also a lot more "silent" people who are only looking here for help but do not want to post. We all know which ones are members of the large alliances I speak of and the others are the ones that are just trying not to get attacked by them.

DeletedUser

Dear noobs of omega,

1. Message me in game when the CS will land so I can support you with biremes and get free DBP.

2. Remember to demolish your senate last because having a high level senate will help you speed up the destruction of your other buildings.