Great Warriors & Great Warriors II fight without honor

DeletedUser

Bottom line, I'm spinning and laughing at the same time just reading this.... oh yah and bobbing my head :eek:

DeletedUser22423

Oh yeah. And it sounds like someone got in a little trouble for negotiating me when their leader found out. The gold took an hour of my life to make. The city took longer. Rather have the guys that made this game benefit from my hard work than you. Your just upset that you don't have the means or the fortitude to live you life like I live mine.

DeletedUser22423

The bottom line comes down to that this all started because you picked a tremendously mismatched fight and it didn't turn out the way you wanted and I wouldn't just roll over for you. It doesn't take a smart person with an outsiders perspective to see how weak you are.

DeletedUser

Please... do you have anyone that can help you? Are you ok? Call someone maybe? Take care of yourself...

DeletedUser22423

What bigsky is not telling you is that I was not communicating with any of them and fighting my own battle until he pm'd me in-game and started to harass me. They just don't like a taste of their own medicine. Keep it up guy as you continue to diminish you reputation, maybe not with each other or your other alliances but with everyone else who sees this. Show us a communication where I contacted you prior to when you started bothering me when you throw your silly accusations. You lack the evidence or the intelligence to debate with me. Run on back to your sims attack the farming village game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22423

Hey everyone, watch as the members of GW create forum accounts just to insult me in an attempt to convince you not to tear down your city when they take it. They don't fight people who have half a chance of fighting back and they have no proof to suggest otherwise. All they have is their personal insults. Whereas I bring intelligence and proof to the debate.

DeletedUser22423

To my former alliance. I understand the attacks. I left you in a bad spot but you must understand it was for your good. These guys are after you because of me and for that I am sorry. I did what I could to protect you but you know I'm not the guy to back down. Forever much respect to you all.

DeletedUser22423

Listen bigsky, I know you want me to stop posting here and I will. You are half way there already. All you have to do is to in-game pm me and tell me you are sorry. You and the leaders of GW as well as GW II, along with that dork that names his city star wars names who was the one to initiate these attacks, I think his name is Agnosis, will need to apologize to me and say that they are weak to attack such a smaller player, and I will stop posting here and close my account. Until then I will continue to post and remind people that you are the type of alliance that if they are being looked at by you they are already mismatched and done and what hurts you most is to demolish. All you have to do is apologize. Half your alliance already did it, why do you think I retracted my harsh words in that shared alliance forum that you looked at. And don't bother. I wont tell you who pm'ed me. Why would I turn over the few decent people in your alliance. Apologize for being weak and this will end. It's not enough for me to make you smell your own stuff, your gonna eat it too.

DeletedUser

this is starting to feel more and more like a monologue if you look at your previous post, and it also seems that you are losing people their interest :S better just activate VM and hope this all goes away after time, or just leave

DeletedUser22423

You guys wouldn't believe the pact request I have received since making a one man alliance and naming it Death to Great Warriors. They where also responding to the previous name but I will not post that name and changed it as I have learned that there are some decent people in the GW alliance. BTW It's not a real alliance please stop asking for a pact or invite. Try sons of cain, noble brotherhood, or KOG. I am sure the operation that GW speaks of has something to do with one of these alliances in that area. They will need the help. As for me my account will be ghosted soon so I can reappear in a new part of the world. Death to GW!!

DeletedUser22423

If this post is a monolog and no one is interested then why am I getting so many pm's on this subject. Could you imagine if I was genuinely building an alliance here. We'd be bigger than GW. But that's not what I after. Just a little shakeup. That is all.

DeletedUser22423

Ok. My role in this game is clearly taking another direction here. If you want to find an alliance that you want to be part of or if you want to ally yourself against other people please feel free to contact me. I am less shy than others and can contact the alliance or players that you need to be connected with. I started this thread to jerk the GW around but now I find myself playing the part of alliance matchmaker and I am actually enjoying it. I think loosing my city and all of this actually helped me find the thing I am really good at. I still don't like GW but they did open another door for me.

DeletedUser22423

Holy S. When I started this I was worried that I would come off as crazy. I am sure to some people that I am but many of you are pm'ing me about this and looking for help/support. I am working as fast as I can to connect you with other people close to you. Please have some patience. I will get to your request. Yes I will do my best to direct you to the right people... even if you do fit in with one of these guys... and some of you know who you are.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. And it sounds like someone got in a little trouble for negotiating me when their leader found out. The gold took an hour of my life to make. The city took longer. Rather have the guys that made this game benefit from my hard work than you. Your just upset that you don't have the means or the fortitude to live you life like I live mine.

Exactly who are you talking about here?

DeletedUser22423

Look bigsky you know that you started all of this. I was just playing the game and doing my best to stand up to you. You talk about standing up to your attacker and playing the game but again, other than you and your ally cronies, no one thinks that that was anywhere near a game. I did what I could to hurt you and you where less than gracious about it. So instead of just playing the game as you and your kind always preach you started to harass me through in-game message. Am I wrong here or did you completely cross the line and do I not provide proof of it. I am not even sure what you are doing here other than continuously dissuade people from joining you and encourage them to contact me and join the network I am now creating to bring you down. You have no one but yourself to blame as it was you personally who decided to start pm'ing me. You tell me how this ends. You keep digging a hole for yourself against every new player who now seams to take it as a personal challenge to destroy you. Just as you where to stupid to listen to me when I told you that you would not get an 8K+ city and what you got would not be worth the effort or repercussions, you will also be too stupid to take the easy way out of this one and realize that your not winning here either. Your just mad because your alliance got bested by a smaller and much newer player. I just never expected you to take it so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22423

And that brings me to my point again. Was your new 3K city worth all that effort and what you are dealing with now with me. Or would it have been smarter before anyone else knew what was going on and all this happened to move on to someone else and actually get that big city you wanted. No you chose to harass me instead because your a poor looser. Hey guys who wants to join a stupid alliance that makes dumb choices. None of you have asked me for that yet but if you want it I got one for you!

DeletedUser22423

No. You where the one to harass me. Your pal agnosis could have had his 3K city with none of the dramatics but you needed to hassle me. Now you pay the price weak one. I try to move on and just demolish my city. Your a poor looser that couldn't handle it. Again what are you doing here. In this arena you are the one that is severely mismatched. I apologize to you for the insults on your personal life but you are weak and that I can not apologize for. You continue to carry on about play the game and move on, and that is exactly what I intended to do but you and your alliance have to harass me through pm. And now look at how upset you are for it that I call you out on the forum and show them your lack of character. You know this forum was full of others who wanted to insult me until I posted the copy of your communication. It shows that first I found a way to hurt you, second that you are a sore looser, and last just how desperate you can be." Is there anything we can work out". Please I don't negotiate with terrorist. But yet since that posting I have been inundated with people who want to destroy you and I have been connecting them with each other by region. I am also giving them advice on building cities that will not get your attention but have the ability of colony and conquest and all the population needed. It is really an issue of points and deconstructing certain buildings once you have constructed others. You might see a fair fight yet my friend. How unfortunate for you.

DeletedUser22423

Sounds like Ownage, except in their alliance they kick out their own players to colonize them and call you a spy.

Not quit the same situation as yours. I have had communications with jhip and found him to be a rather reasonable guy. I think you maybe just had an issue with a one time mistake on your behalf as you said when your alarm did not go off and someone else that was in the alliance and perhaps a long time member or one that knew jhip well provided him with information that made him feel uncomfortable with you and so he did what he thought best for his alliance. Or more likely he was alerted to the shared internet connection and booted you because when you get caught you leave your alliance hanging and they are keeping those spaces in their alliance open for you instead of others that won't leave them high and dry. My advice to you. Get new accounts listed as shared internet connection and do this legally. Contact me when you are ready to do that and I will find an alliance you are better matched with perhaps in the same area if you would like. Although I suggest you let yourself get rimmed so you can start in a new place. Then you can try again. You where just not in the right alliance for yourself. Also you will have to check the rules but I think you can both play you just can't be in the same alliance or help each other.