Greek warfare vs The Seleucid Invaders

DeletedUser

You cared enough to attempt to reiterate a point for the second time, And no your point wasnt "show some respect" you attempted to call me out, for which I gave you the same attitude that I recd.

so "I guess you are as stupid as I thought you would" too lol

Okay right.. Carry on then :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay right.. Carry on then :heh:

LoL meh at least we all have a sense of humor, push comes to shove, at the end of the day its just a game right? Although I do prefer to be on the winning side of the game.

DeletedUser

LoL meh at least we all have a sense of humor, push comes to shove, at the end of the day its just a game right? Although I do prefer to be on the winning side of the game.

When the bigger guys in the alliance carry you. :)

DeletedUser18317

When the bigger guys in the alliance carry you. :)

hey paladin, an alliance helps each other, whether it be protecting team players why they grow or learn the game, to sending resources to the front line, helping with favour, in our alliance anyway not sure about yours we all do our bit and theres no bigger members carrying anyone. just thought id let you know:)

anyway hows LOA doing, you seam to have a member in every ocean, wont be long before an alliance send you all back to noobsville haha:p

DeletedUser

hey paladin, an alliance helps each other, whether it be protecting team players why they grow or learn the game, to sending resources to the front line, helping with favour, in our alliance anyway not sure about yours we all do our bit and theres no bigger members carrying anyone. just thought id let you know:)

anyway hows LOA doing, you seam to have a member in every ocean, wont be long before an alliance send you all back to noobsville haha:p

Ouch. . . we cut our deadweight regularly and keep our guys centralized, but Im sure it wont be long before LOA finds out what everyone else does. If youre too spread out youre eventually going to get picked off

DeletedUser

Yep, it is called getting rid of the chaff. I am not a noob myself. I have been through the fire and I am salted. Some still have not seen the value of having players in many oceans. Of course I might just win this whole world with just my charisma. But, before I think of myself more highly than I ought, I have to say I am still learning, and I think that is part of what makes this game exciting. As for Mighty Atilla, what can you say? I know how to stir things up to size people up and to discern many things about the world and about people. It is good to support your smaller members. Some bigger players get support from the smaller, but when you support a small player they are able to get BP and grow, that is if they do not lose heart. Every player should be an extension of yourself. :)

DeletedUser

Yep, it is called getting rid of the chaff. I am not a noob myself. I have been through the fire and I am salted. Some still have not seen the value of having players in many oceans. Of course I might just win this whole world with just my charisma. But, before I think of myself more highly than I ought, I have to say I am still learning, and I think that is part of what makes this game exciting. As for Mighty Atilla, what can you say? I know how to stir things up to size people up and to discern many things about the world and about people. It is good to support your smaller members. Some bigger players get support from the smaller, but when you support a small player they are able to get BP and grow, that is if they do not lose heart. Every player should be an extension of yourself. :)

congratulation on your determination to learn. it's good thing you keep an open mind and try different tactics. who knows where the rabbit will pop out?
i myself am not a fan of spread alliances, but if you like testing this, it's your call.
have fun and enjoy tyhe game's experience.

DeletedUser

LOA is not "testing" the spread out alliance approach they are "perfecting" it ;)

DeletedUser

LOA is not "testing" the spread out alliance approach they are "perfecting" it ;)

There is no perfecting that approach its been proven time and time again that it cant work. Dont get me wrong there are several good players on spread out alliances, however you always end up just being to far away from defense and attack support to really work well as alliance no matter how good an individual player you are if your assistance is 20-30 hrs out thats a problem especially when there are 10 guys sending attacks from multiple cities each, its only a matter of time before you lose cities, nothing personal like I said I actually do have some respect for some individual players in these kind of alliances its just not a workable strategy, so good luck with that.

DeletedUser

I wont take anything personal because im above that (obviously :p). Evolution is the key my good sir somebody will eventually find a way to make the spread alliance work, and when they do the world will run in terror. But in the mean time the world will have to deal with the likes of LOA.

DeletedUser

I wont take anything personal because im above that (obviously :p). Evolution is the key my good sir somebody will eventually find a way to make the spread alliance work, and when they do the world will run in terror. But in the mean time the world will have to deal with the likes of LOA.

Yea, I dont doubt that evolution is always the key, whosoever finds a new tactic that works, is and always will be copied because new (workable) tactics are always better because you havent figured out a way to defend against them yet, so if you do ever find a way to work it out, I agree it would be a terror because youd have attacks coming from all fronts, I just unfortunately dont see it ever working out.

DeletedUser

Now, I do not think that evolution has ever really contributed anything to true wisdom, but being creative and thinking on your toes will always be innovative. If it were not for inventors, then we would all be playing way below the par that this game is played right now. In any good science if you build a great foundation that others learn from, then each can build another level on to that like a well-structured building. Even in the new testament of the bible it says to lay the firm foundation, uh (Jesus Christ) but then be careful what you build on it. If it be wood, stubble, and materials such as these it will get burned up, but if it be gold, silver, and precious materials it will stand the tests of time, firey trials, or in the case of faith, affliction and persecution. :)

DeletedUser18317

Now, I do not think that evolution has ever really contributed anything to true wisdom, but being creative and thinking on your toes will always be innovative. If it were not for inventors, then we would all be playing way below the par that this game is played right now. In any good science if you build a great foundation that others learn from, then each can build another level on to that like a well-structured building. Even in the new testament of the bible it says to lay the firm foundation, uh (Jesus Christ) but then be careful what you build on it. If it be wood, stubble, and materials such as these it will get burned up, but if it be gold, silver, and precious materials it will stand the tests of time, firey trials, or in the case of faith, affliction and persecution. :)

paladin what the hell are you going onabout, what has jesus christ got to do with a an alliance thats spread out to thin, think youve had a knock to the head

and spocksaint how can you be perfecting the spread out aproach, you havent came up against a decent alliance yet but when you do, your alliance will crumble

DeletedUser

Im also a little bit confused Paladin.

Good news Dawson we dont plan to go against a "decent" alliance. Hence problem solved no crumbling ;)

DeletedUser18317

Good news Dawson we dont plan to go against a "decent" alliance. Hence problem solved no crumbling ;)

haha, but surely you will want war with some big alliances at some point, that is the aim of the game to rule the world

DeletedUser

Wait I thought the goal was to beat up on tiny 10,000 point alliances and have fun doing it... I think im playing the wrong game

DeletedUser18317

you can do that but it loads better making big alliances crumble, like weve done to The Forgotten, then Greek Empire and now what we are doing to The Seleucid Invaders

DeletedUser

I will admit you guys are alright granted TSI is not that big :p

DeletedUser

I will admit you guys are alright granted TSI is not that big :p

LoL spock, TSI WAS number 2 or 3 in this world (I dont remember which, leaning toward 3) when we started this war, and they somewhere around 110 players at their peak, I think they have booted 20 so, but the rest quit or went ghost, since we started.

So they have slid quit a bit since the war started but we picked about as big a target as we couldve to go to war with.