Grep downfall

• Thread starter DeletedUser5859
  • Start date

DeletedUser5859

Players seem to be getting at a first name bases with everyone.. if i say middy everyone here knows hes a great player.. and perhaps the best player ever at a good pnp! if i say firelord everyone knows (insert lots of hateful things) (sry firelord, but i do like you.. you have an insane amount of entertainment) So to get to the point does anyone remember back in beta and delta when you went to war with an alliance and didnt know exactly what you were getting yourself into? Each top 12-20 alliances had names that you knew.. Well while i respect NoE and many of the players i was friends with in other worlds and honestly they are all great guys.. they are sorta killing the game everyone is essentially fighting for 2nd place.. (the mra's believe they are fighting for first but as soon as they have 20 attacks landing a second before a cs followed by 500 birmes the next second on their leaders city.. well then maybe they wake up a realize points are a number that no one takes much into account.. You can see in the forums its a GHOST town a 175 point ghost town.. All the active and great players with the exception of a very few select are in NoE. Now not to take a stab at them but they believe an alliance may rise from the rim to rival them but that is not going to happen.. it is more liekly that they will have to travel from core ocean to core ocean disposing of MRA's untill finally just simming out the world waiting for the hero world.. Tell me what you all think.. or rather what does NoE think cause honestly who else is active in forums? please im not trying to be mean just my point of view and i know its how you like to play!

DeletedUser

You mean will NoE end up destroying everything and get bored?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was a bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, brand new player to Grepolis, full of hope and excitement....

Then I read this.

Now I'm a broken, jaded hobo, asking you for change to help me make a downpayment on a cheeseburger.

Thanks a lot.

DeletedUser

If you're right then it will be the downfall of grep. NoE is in just about every world.

DeletedUser

LOL at least you are in ocean 45 and have decent alternatives, I am stuck in an ocean with them so it was always either join them and steal candy of babies or build up city knowing full well at some stage it's going :( The second best alliance in my ocean is Olympus Almighty, they have two players on 5000+ and not one of them have second city, says all you need to know about them really.

DeletedUser

NoE should be disbanded they will destroy the fun part of grepolis we should just have huge MRA's instead all run by R. Madrid

DeletedUser

Premades with very experienced players, such as NoE, always do very well in such games, especially in the beginning of the world... While other alliances are starting to organise themselves, premades are killing everything around... But there is one weapon that can kill such alliances - boredom ;p Unless some serious coalition will rise against NoE there seem to be no other threats for them...

That's all I can say, playing on ocean 46 because of the late start 4 days after opening of the world ;p

DeletedUser15240

NoE should be disbanded they will destroy the fun part of grepolis we should just have huge MRA's instead all run by R. Madrid

erm, I don't see that happening too soon :p, you will have a hard time getting into the alliance let alone getting any rights :D

DeletedUser5859

yes i could def see them getting bored without any competition before much else.. with the exception of 15-20 of them.. MRA's have NO chance you need battle points to keep getting new cities alliances keep pact'ing and nap'ing.. this is of NO help to you!! i promise!! there really isnt many choices out there for players like me who want about 5 or 6 great players then 10-15 new grepolis players with promising futures Phantom Assassins are about as close to an old good alliance as im going to get.. with thors hammer and and the saints being 2nd and third respectively.. i miss the old grep..:pro:

DeletedUser

there will be plenty of fun in this world because NoE have set our goals high. we'll only have a small number of players in each ocean battling the masses of other players, so i really doubt it will be the walkover some people seems to think.

even with all the pros/vets it's gonna be a long, hard road to success if we are to succeed!

DeletedUser14937

I can join if I wanted to :)

we all know that :S if you wanted to get all NmE players to join your alliance under your "professional" "guidance" and "leadership" you could :S just don't brag about it here it makes the rest of us complete noobs feel bad :(!

DeletedUser

the other alliances just need to get organized. get rid of the simmers and grow.
it is not about the size of an alliance. smaller alliances have fought bigger ones in pretty much any world and it worked.

dont give up before the fight! lol

DeletedUser

with my experince with premades, here's what happens

the first two months of the world, the premade destroys everything in sight. Then some of it's players start leaveing for the next world ( the next big premade ). The alliance ends up being half of what it once was, and the remaining players end up either quiting or joining another alliance. While i don't think that will be the cause here, it's always a possibility

DeletedUser

That's why I didn't apply for NmE.

Before the world started.