Grep downfall

• Thread starter DeletedUser5859
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i say charlie owns bravo

*instigates the civil war*

muhaha

DeletedUser5859

haha it is almost all NoE commenting on it.. it is good to see a lot of great players bonding together.. It would be cool to see all the diff lanuaged servers all in one world (not in a beta) and get an alliance like NoE or something.. with settings like these.. it would be pretty amazing actually! I would just wonder if firelord could even make them go mad!!

DeletedUser

haha it is almost all NoE commenting on it.. it is good to see a lot of great players bonding together.. It would be cool to see all the diff lanuaged servers all in one world (not in a beta) and get an alliance like NoE or something.. with settings like these.. it would be pretty amazing actually! I would just wonder if firelord could even make them go mad!!

This is an international server so in NmE, as well as in other alliances, there are people from different countries and nationalities.

I've met great people from all over the world by playing on this server.

DeletedUser5859

o yea i know.. but there are different languaged serevers aren't there?

DeletedUser

i think the ones that are familiar with english would be on this one.

DeletedUser

Maybe that's what the hero world will be? All the winners from the different language servers?

If that's not what the hero world is, then I think it's a good idea.

DeletedUser

Yeah, there are other servers dedicated to only those specific languages, but English is the "international" language and is used to communicate between cultures and nationalities because it is so widespread and thus is a good bridging language for everyone to use to communicate.

DeletedUser5859

Maybe that's what the hero world will be? All the winners from the different language servers?

If that's not what the hero world is, then I think it's a good idea.

THAT would be awesome!!! i would then be backing NoE alll the way!! you do know that EVERYONE advances though right? but im sure many players will quit playing by that time..

DeletedUser

how would that work? if u cant even communicate? it would be chaos, but prolly even more fun haha

DeletedUser

+rep to the first person who figures out how to make hand gestures in-game.

DeletedUser5859

what would communication be for? this is a war game! it would be WAR!! and do mra's really even send messages when they recruit/ally/nap? it would not be much diff their forums would just be a taddddd more messed up.. and people would use those sites that translate what you say (but mess up the sentence structure)

DeletedUser

well the idea presented here was that the hero world would consist of players from different servers. which means they would speak different languages (many would understand english im sure, but some won't). u do need to communicate in this game. no way around it in my eyes.

DeletedUser5859

i will send messages with the troops i send at their doorsteps.. i have always felt they should do the talking.. in black we didn't talk to anyone!

DeletedUser

We DID too communicate. We had a standard reply. Granted, it didn't say much, but it was hilarious.

DeletedUser

THAT would be awesome!!! i would then be backing NoE alll the way!! you do know that EVERYONE advances though right? but im sure many players will quit playing by that time..

I thought the developers said only the alliance that completes 4 wonders will go