Grep downfall

• Thread starter DeletedUser5859
  • Start date

DeletedUser5859

yea those smaller alliances win because they are more active and they have players that build more troops and time attacks.. NoE is full of the ppl that make the smaller alliances work.. you guys say it will be a hard road just to keep morale high and keep interest.. u will soon realize that the only other good alliances will have 2-3 great players.. u will team up to rim them off and then then have no trouble.. im not giving up.. but i am seeing that unless things go seriously wrong for you NoE the rest of the alliances will just be trying to fend off the back to back attacks and trying their best to get the 2-3 good members to snipe a cs attempt.. If you say it will be difficult you are honestly just trying to keep interest. It is one of the reasons i quit xi.. there was nooo difficulty when surrounded by so many good players.. even if i messed something up real bad id have 12 other ppl supporting me! Hard to keep interest when you cant lose.. no alliance on this server will beat down 500-1000 birmes which you guys could put out.. I do respect what you guys have done.. and what you are able to do.. if this was a server to face all the other language servers or w/e its called this would be an awesome alliance! but in a world like this you will have no threats plain and simple maybe ppl will slow you down..

DeletedUser

So what would happen if NoE (As I know need to call them) split down the middle, separated and warred?

DeletedUser

LOL yeah right, last time i checked Delta had the most ABP.. so yeah

The above statement is complete BS

DeletedUser

Hmm... I just started this game maybe 3 or 4 days ago and I have *no* idea who this "middy" person is, but at least now I know that the "big dog" of this game is the NoE (If only I knew what that stood for :3) and I shouldn't be surprised when their (probably unstoppable) army comes a-knockin' on the gates of my city... Oh well, it doesn't matter in my opinion. Plus, there is a quote that reads (and I'm not calling the NoE "Evil" so don't get offended): "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

DeletedUser5061

The sad reality is there aren't that many players capable of leading one of these lets say "hyped" rather than the e word, on the off-chance one of them has the time to lead an alliance and decides to do a premade, players that know them jump on board, which is like the seal of approval so others to follow. In worlds where there are only one of these premades they get ridiculously big. The Art of war seems like a good alliance but they didn't utilize the whole premade thing, not really NmE's fault they did. Old timeers like yourself just need to get with the times and realise premade is the way to go if you are looking to start an alliance.

It seems the only people that do the whole premade thing are those who have yet to prove themselves as players like faillord, chosen zeros, ackys and the mind destinations. Now if your looking to play a server but don't want to lead would you rather join one of them over a Furryicecube or spartan-fury?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seriously, its already bad on here. imagine u have to be in an alliance with him..

DeletedUser

Marnoob you pathetic subhuman learn how to come up with your own insults.

DeletedUser5859

the coolest alliances i have ever saw have been super smash bros delta and (old) (old) black in delta and then there were MRA's that proved to be kinda cool and over powering the huns while i hated them at the time were a cool nemesis to sb and black and in another world great players made a draft.. which i did not take part in and did not see through.. but it did seem like a great idea kinda.. maybe it needs some changes.. like make 4 of them and all have diff goals and things.. I dunno this server almost seems like a lost cause unless there were some civil disputes and they broke is 2, 3 or 4 and players formed new alliances or jumped in existing ones that showed some promise.. But i wont give up.. I will continue to shoot up and be part of something that can shape this server some.

DeletedUser

Some time i dont like the pre-made thing

I started my alliance late into kappa around 3 months late which on them speeds is along time, i only had 3 players that i knew had the experience..

Since then we own ocean 52 and are ranked 24th with only 30 members.
Also we are ranked 13th in ABP..

Yeah wouldnt say we are 'Elite' but going at it on an established server has been my hardest challenge in-game.

The players ive brought into the allaince have mostly been new player with no grepolis experience, i feel that to be a great leader you need to pass on what you know and put the time in to answer all the questions these players tend to ask..
Along with a well structured forum.

So what im saying is, i would write this world off as a one alliance world as there is alot of experienced names out there doing there own thing learning others. :)

DeletedUser

You should see Bravo's leader! Cant even do a propper CS nuke ^^

Btw Bravo would win hands down cause the War General is in it :)

Whatever you say but I'll prove you wrong. I just put my THIRD CS in queue.