Grep downfall

• Thread starter DeletedUser5859
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I cannot believe they will do it justice.
Where's The Dink?
Where's Towel?

C'mon, they may be able to do well in game, but they do not have forum gods to battle, and they also have horrible personalities.

From what I've seen, most of the people in this forum in a "good" alliance have trouble stringing together a complex sentence.

I cannot believe there is a god, that doesn't mean there isn't one, I guess like everyone else I will just have to wait to find out, of course impatient me says I should just kill myself now just to find out, you should do the same (wait to see if they can make a believer out of you).

50 Cent - Patiently Waiting said:
You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house
And if you got a glass jaw you should watch yo mouth

I like trolls they make for interesting forums but you sir are just a hypocrite that keeps contradicting himself, I am sure the old the NmE would be more offended by your representation of them here than they are by a bunch of players that are trying to bring NoE to a new generation of grepolis players. You are out here like these players are not good enough to live up to the name but looking at your stats you are a noob yourself, so you are in no position to judge them (I checked the milestone threads your name aint on them). You say they have such horrible personalities (wow) fair enough but how is that any differant from the NmE of old, who let douches like you in. If using the name angers people like you so much, I think they should keep it, NoE should be hated by people that are not in it.

From what I've seen, most of the people in this forum in a "good" alliance have trouble stringing together a complex sentence.

If you have a problem with people with bad grammar and spelling, far que, did i spell it right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

I use awful grammar

Grepolis certainly is not the game it used to be and on that i 100% agree on, Fact is that people know each other far better than they used to on older worlds such as epsilon and Zeta, its becoming a 'lets hold hands my friend' type of server

Pre-mades are the bane of many players existence and i believe they are probably the #1 reason many players from older servers wont join new ones, because really what is the point?

I despise pre-made alliances yet i can't help but find myself in them purely because of friends I've made on other worlds are playing in a pre-made, its a vicious cycle of don't join and get rimmed by them or play and get bored of no competition

While i only know of the legend of NmE (original Nightmare of Elysium) and how good they were at tearing people up, I didnt know them and never played in epsilon or zeta long enough to fight them, so i really couldn't care less that i now reside in an alliance sharing that name because to me its like calling an alliance 'sparta something etc', only difference being is that you all instantly call a 'spartan' alliance a 'noobish MRA' yet as soon as a well established good alliance name is used you all have kittens and complain

NoE is not NmE and i have no interest in honoring their name or trying to make them proud because i try to play for fun, Not to discuss copyright and originality

At the end of the day i'm just a grumpy mod who wants to see a world without a pre-made residing within it, until then though i will keep reading threads like this

:pro: << or rather it 'was'

DeletedUser

Why do ya think ya have the right to use the NmE, it is clear ya are a bunch of noobs that can't run an alliance in any way or form. Ya are doomed for failure.

Just kidding, I find it funny that these people actually care....It's a war game, if they have this many problems with NmE/NoE they should let their actions talk and stop moaning in the forums imo.

DeletedUser5859

Grepolis certainly is not the game it used to be and on that i 100% agree on, Fact is that people know each other far better than they used to on older worlds such as epsilon and Zeta, its becoming a 'lets hold hands my friend' type of server

Pre-mades are the bane of many players existence and i believe they are probably the #1 reason many players from older servers wont join new ones, because really what is the point?

I despise pre-made alliances yet i can't help but find myself in them purely because of friends I've made on other worlds are playing in a pre-made, its a vicious cycle of don't join and get rimmed by them or play and get bored of no competition

While i only know of the legend of NmE (original Nightmare of Elysium) and how good they were at tearing people up, I didnt know them and never played in epsilon or zeta long enough to fight them, so i really couldn't care less that i now reside in an alliance sharing that name because to me its like calling an alliance 'sparta something etc', only difference being is that you all instantly call a 'spartan' alliance a 'noobish MRA' yet as soon as a well established good alliance name is used you all have kittens and complain

NoE is not NmE and i have no interest in honoring their name or trying to make them proud because i try to play for fun, Not to discuss copyright and originality

At the end of the day i'm just a grumpy mod who wants to see a world without a pre-made residing within it, until then though i will keep reading threads like this

i could not agree more.. also it seems a bit boring not playing with the friends you have made.. i feel a lot more on my own which is cool.. buuut i kinda wish i was with a lot of the friends i have made..

DeletedUser

*cough*Pi*cough*