Tool GrepoIntel - When you really want to get hardcore...

DeletedUser30490

hahaha i know that :p
but im wondering how grepo intel got to know that so early lol

DeletedUser2069

Back up...

Working with my support to see what caused the issues.

Thanks for understanding :)

DeletedUser

Is there anywhere I can consult what kind of data grepointel collects? Its online time tracker is too good; I need to counter it somehow:(

DeletedUser2795

Is there anywhere I can consult what kind of data grepointel collects? Its online time tracker is too good; I need to counter it somehow:(

I presume (although I am not affiliated with grepointel, so I may be wrong) that the only data that is collected for the online time thing is this data collected at this time interval. By observing when point and BP changes occur, it is possible to infer when the person likely initiated buildings/attacks, when they joined/left alliances, maybe when conquests occur, and when that data is concatenated over a long time period, you can get a reasonable portrayal of when a person is normally online. So the key to foiling the online time thing is to try and make it such that point increases (ie, building buildings) occur evenly throughout the day and that ABP changes occur equally evenly throughout the day, although doing this will be tricky.

DeletedUser

Get on and change your city names a few times during times you would usaully be offline. It also records abp, dbp, and point change. So trying to make sure your buildings finish while you are offline is another way to do this. It also registers time cs is sent.

DeletedUser

yeah, grepintels use has decreased dramatically since it was simplified. Something to do with severe server lag. It was alot easier to read when all the graphs were seperate entities.

DeletedUser2069

I actually have heard that many people like the graphs merged. Also they weren't combined due to sever lag... it was because many requested it.

If there is enough interest I can add an option to display more graphs.

DeletedUser

When you merge them you need them colour highlighted so you can tell what attribute which line has come from in that case. I used to use different thickness of lines in different colours to indicate the different sources of imformation.

Unfortnately it is just one big blur now.

DeletedUser2069

Hopefully the site already changes to french if you choose the french flag. Let me know if it's not because then something blew up on me again..lol

DeletedUser

... ^^
Sorry, i use your website since more than one year and never see that we can translate it ^^
I Will look it again

Ps : don't reply to my answer i found it !

DeletedUser

I am tracking a player, he is active, but I don't see the reports, they are all blanks in Grepolis Intel.

DeletedUser32743

I like this page, it has very good informations regarding players, and its map is good, as well.

Just my only problem is the hungarian worlds are unavailable

DeletedUser

Hi Tyrion!

I dont know why, but recently they removed more servers... .no, .se, .hu...
Maybe, they're updating it. I remember, more Hungarian worlds were missing... Maybe they will be added.

You can follow the activity of the GrepoIntel in their facebook page, they will share it, if Hungarian worlds will be available again.
https://www.facebook.com/GrepoIntel
I hope, I helped you.
iamkplus

DeletedUser21774

Grepointel is great. Even with the ingame attack planner I still use the target planning offered by grepointel.
The maps are great.
The ability to cut and paste mail lists for cities within nearby attack range for your own or allies is a real boon.
A great all around product. Thanks!

I like the idea of the intel uploader. It's reliability is good when it works (25% of the time. mostly I'm pressing the bookmark pathetically, checking and rechecking the worlds, over and over). Manual uploads work, but my attention waned on this after the umpteenth attack report.