Grepolis .EN Rankings

Aicy

Strategos
I can maintain a world I just don't want to. I always end up quitting.

If you look at the speed world I was either first of second for the majority of the world (in both points and BP), and only dropped to 8th as I went to sleep and then had to go out for like the last ten hours.

Also once I played a 15 city account in Alpha for about six weeks. When I started playing it, it was ranked like 650th, when I stopped it had raised to like 400th.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It depends for me. My early game is like... bam then late game I try to piece together too complexly. :D

DeletedUser17088

:D speed worlds last a few days though mate

You gotta have staying power for people to rank you/rate you. That being said I wont change where you are if no one disagrees

*edit OSL you had a good go at lambda

Aicy

Strategos
Even so it shows that I could manage quite a few cities very well.

Also I don't think you understand how big of a feat coming 8th in the speed world was. :p

Not only was it a lot of the best players from this server, but also all the other servers too.

DeletedUser4013

Ok, I'm gonna have to say that I rank about #850. I know that I'm not better than anyone on the list so far, and while I have done well in the game, that was under 1.26 before I returned to Beta. I've never lost a city, and while I've had my setbacks with conquests, I've learned quite well how to time my attacks and deal with incomings.

I'd like to say though that I can do quite well in the Mod Speed Tests, but those don't count here.

Moved to The Acropolis because this is relevant to the game.

DeletedUser14937

I'd say for me, if we take all the number of players that have ever logged into grepo, I would be the number that goes right before the last one :p!
At least I can say I am not the worst player in grepo ;)!

DeletedUser

well at start i usually stays at 400-500 but as i got 3 to 4 cities these rank increase drastically to 30-70...
as for abp it is same... but later i usually remain at top 30...

maybe a number just above 50 is me...

DeletedUser17088

I'd say for me, if we take all the number of players that have ever logged into grepo, I would be the number that goes right before the last one :p!
At least I can say I am not the worst player in grepo ;)!

well at start i usually stays at 400-500 but as i got 3 to 4 cities these rank increase drastically to 30-70...
as for abp it is same... but later i usually remain at top 30...

maybe a number just above 50 is me...

Neither of you gave me an actual #rank

This is not a 'roughly' rank :D , so give yourself a #rank

DeletedUser14937

Fine, I am N-1

N= number of players to log into grepo :p!
that is a valid rank ;)!

DeletedUser

I'd rank myself at around 701st place :p

I start slow but in time if I stick around I tend do well.

DeletedUser14385

by counting the players i would consider to be better than me im gonna say 8th....vanity maybe, but then i dont know every single player so im going with the info to hand

....i count dai in the 7 above me, he should rethink 13th

DeletedUser

This is really hard. There are a lot of players I don't know so to compare myself to them is difficult.

Any world I've started from the beginning and played seriously I've managed to keep myself in the top 50 or so points wise, and top 20 BP wise. I've led, along with lozza, one of the more successful alliances in Grepolis and have twice now held my own as part of the alliance "the entire server" wants to kill.

I'm pretty good at timing, and laying out a footprint. I've fought with and against some of the best players here (though not all of you I'm sure).

For all these reasons I'd put myself in the top 100, just not sure exactly where, so...I'll say 50 for good measure :D.

DeletedUser17088

you know I probably dealt myself a bum rank....now that i think of the players that post on the forum there aren't any more than 100 better than me

I will stick at #300 for the time being, who knows...maybe 200+ better players decide they want to place their rank

DeletedUser16429

i would say 'bout 372 b/c am slow to start then get next 5 cities quick then i get in a groove. Also Fist I would like to say you are about 99th